d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Top Melee's Tag Team Tournament > Us East Non-ladder Gm Melee
Prev1141516171819Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 69.69
Nov 14 2019 01:13pm

Casey Pooch, ^this is all your fault.
Gold: 7,363.98
Nov 14 2019 02:31pm
Cloister Cucks and ezpk.. are trying to meet up tonight for our duel.
Nov 14 2019 04:35pm
Quote (Cambria @ Nov 14 2019 05:31pm)
Cloister Cucks and ezpk.. are trying to meet up tonight for our duel.

Nov 14 2019 08:15pm
It was just before dawn
One miserable morning in black 'forty four
When the forward commander
Was told to sit tight
When he asked that his men be withdrawn
And the Generals gave thanks
As the other ranks held back
The enemy tanks for a while
And the Anzio bridgehead
Was held for the price
Of a few hundred ordinary lives

Esteemed Gentlemen, good evening.
History has a way of repeating itself, and as the French went into Agincourt relying on their armor, only to be turned into human brochettes by English longbows, Her Majesty's favorites, the Pilgrims of Saint Paul, Royal Fusiliers Company C CloisterCucks of the Inner Cloister Expeditionary Force, attempted to take the Ardennes forest via an armored assault against a faster, more agile opponent.

To our (and pretty much everyone's) surprise, said opponent came from the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the highly-decorated Fallschirmjägerregiment I ezpk.., of Kaiser Franz Joseph's First Army Legendary Melee.
Clearly knowing their ground and tactics, their 420 mm Big Bertha guns decimated our slow moving ranks before we even stood a chance. In the ensuing disarray, Field Marshal Father Jon suggested to commit all our remaining forces in a final frontal attack. It didn't quite turn out as expected.

It was dark all around
There was frost in the ground
When the tigers broke free
And no one survived
From the Royal Fusiliers Company C
They were all left behind
Most of them dead
The rest of them dying
And that's how the CloisterCucks
Saw defeat in round three

Welp, no, I confess. Our telegraph was down, runners and courier pigeons were nowhere to be found, and I was holding the map upside down when I called for a retreat.

Anyway, as usual, here goes the super-extra-mega-short-brief-summary for those that have trouble reading stuff.
First round
ezpk.. 5
CloisterCucks 4
Second round
ezpk.. 5
CloisterCucks 1

And so it is, this report to your Most Honorable Venue here is being issued as we displace back towards the coast, our forces down a handful of runners (whom we found down the road: apparently, they had been stashing our lost shipment of Blue Pills and were putting it to good use), a full complement of non-GMO courier pigeons, Father Jon and yours truly. We can only pray to The Holy Trinity of The Paul, The Jay Es Pee and The Forum Gold for guidance in these dark times: we shall see if we can make it back home in the seventh and final episode of this already-extremely-tedious-and-retarded saga.

Esteemed Gentlemen, once more, thank you, and enjoy your beef Wellington.

Legal disclaimers
1. I am fully aware that it's company Z instead of C, that Anzio is nowhere near Belgium and that sure as shit there were no Tiger tanks in world war I. What is there is there for dramatic effect: please refrain from busting my balls in this regard, thanks.
2. Intelligence reports suggest that certain individuals (who shall remain unnamed) believe that the bold letters make up subliminal messages. I assure you here and now that this is not the case, in any form or fashion, by any stretch of the imagination.
3. In the nigh-impossible event that Roger Waters actually reads this: apologies for butchering your beautiful song in the end there. On the other hand, you left Pink Floyd out to dry, you smoked/shouted your voice to shreds, you became an actually happy person and ended up betraying whichever ideals you may have had, so fuck you. You broke my heart, Roger, you broke my heart.
Gold: 1.69
Nov 14 2019 08:18pm
Quote (pgga @ Nov 14 2019 09:15pm)
It was just before dawn
Was told to sit tight
And the Anzio bridgehead
Was held for the price

History has a way of repeating itself, and as the French went into Agincourt relying on their armor, only to be turned into human brochettes by English longbows, Her Majesty's favorites, the Pilgrims of Saint Paul, Royal Fusiliers Company C CloisterCucks of the Inner Cloister Expeditionary Force, attempted to take the Ardennes forest via an armored assault against a faster, more agile opponent.
https://i.imgur.com/68ZJy7i.png
To our (and pretty much everyone's) surprise, said opponent came from the Austro-Hungarian Empire, the highly-decorated Fallschirmjägerregiment I ezpk.., of Kaiser Franz Joseph's First Army Legendary Melee.
Clearly knowing their ground and tactics, their 420 mm Big Bertha guns decimated our slow moving ranks before we even stood a chance. In the ensuing disarray, Field Marshal Father Jon suggested to commit all our remaining forces in a final frontal attack. It didn't quite turn out as expected.

It was dark all around
And no one survived
Most of them dead
The rest of them dying

Welp, no, I confess. Our telegraph was down, runners and courier pigeons were nowhere to be found, and I was holding the map upside down when I called for a retreat.

Anyway, as usual, here goes the super-extra-mega-short-brief-summary for those that have trouble reading stuff.
First round
ezpk.. 5
CloisterCucks 4
Second round
ezpk.. 5
CloisterCucks 1

And so it is, this report to your Most Honorable Venue here is being issued as we displace back towards the coast, our forces down a handful of runners (whom we found down the road: apparently, they had been stashing our lost shipment of Blue Pills and were putting it to good use), a full complement of non-GMO courier pigeons, Father Jon and yours truly. We can only pray to The Holy Trinity of The Paul, The Jay Es Pee and The Forum Gold for guidance in these dark times: we shall see if we can make it back home in the seventh and final episode of this already-extremely-tedious-and-retarded saga.

Legal disclaimers
1. I am fully aware that it's company Z instead of C, that Anzio is nowhere near Belgium and that sure as shit there were no Tiger tanks in world war I. What is there is there for dramatic effect: please refrain from busting my balls in this regard, thanks.
2. Intelligence reports suggest that certain individuals (who shall remain unnamed) believe that the bold letters make up subliminal messages. I assure you here and now that this is not the case, in any form or fashion, by any stretch of the imagination.
3. In the nigh-impossible event that Roger Waters actually reads this: apologies for butchering your beautiful song in the end there. On the other hand, you left Pink Floyd out to dry, you smoked/shouted your voice to shreds, you became an actually happy person and ended up betraying whichever ideals you may have had, so fuck you. You broke my heart, Roger, you broke my heart.

We Shall Remember the Cuck's.

This post was edited by Tonice on Nov 14 2019 08:19pm
Gold: 132.57
Nov 14 2019 08:25pm
Quote (pgga @ Nov 14 2019 04:15pm)
It was just before dawn
Was told to sit tight
And the Anzio bridgehead
Was held for the price

https://i.imgur.com/68ZJy7i.png

It was dark all around
And no one survived
Most of them dead
The rest of them dying

First round
ezpk.. 5
CloisterCucks 4
Second round
ezpk.. 5
CloisterCucks 1

Legal disclaimers

lol, Gds, first set was super close
Gold: 1.69
Nov 16 2019 12:10pm
:banana:
Gold: 6,350.00
Nov 16 2019 12:11pm
Quote (Tonice @ Nov 16 2019 02:10pm)
:banana:

Final is happening tonight boys
Nov 16 2019 04:54pm
Quote (TheDivision @ Nov 16 2019 03:11pm)
Final is happening tonight boys

Gold: 1,012.53
Trader: Trusted
Nov 16 2019 08:34pm
5-4 us
5-3 us

VGD's Bry and Blake!!!
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1141516171819Next
Add Reply New Topic