d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > D2r Gm Bowa Zon Vs Zon
Prev1135313541355135613572181Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Dec 12 2015 05:27pm
Quote (TYCH0 @ Dec 12 2015 06:27pm)
I'm fine with whichever rules are set in motion before duel begins, what I'm not fine with is someone running to town in the middle of a duel without notifying the other person whether or not there are witnesses. I shouldn't have to run around searching for someone who is in town and hope that someone notifies me that he's in town.

caught him doing that in a 3K wager match too lmao

was pretty cheesed.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 12 2015 05:30pm
Quote (TYCH0 @ Dec 12 2015 03:27pm)
I'm fine with whichever rules are set in motion before duel begins, what I'm not fine with is someone running to town in the middle of a duel without notifying the other person whether or not there are witnesses. I shouldn't have to run around searching for someone who is in town and hope that someone notifies me that he's in town.

ok
Gold: 1,508.00
Dec 12 2015 05:31pm
Quote (AArrows @ Dec 12 2015 07:30pm)
ok

ok :D
As you requested, we will continue duel where we left off once we get a med.
Dec 12 2015 05:33pm
Quote (TYCH0 @ Dec 12 2015 03:31pm)
ok :D
As you requested, we will continue duel where we left off once we get a med.

yep
Gold: 50.36
Dec 12 2015 05:48pm
Quote (BluntsGLI @ 12 Dec 2015 15:27)
caught him doing that in a 3K wager match too lmao

was pretty cheesed.

lmao Aarrow always has something to bitch about... such a wanker always QQ'ing... instant lose his spot with him pulling that shit running into town...

also he played SUPER defensive vs me and always wanted Jer... runs around houses walls etc and MS offscreen like no other. also he has never been GM natured which should not be tolerated on a ladder.

imo don't use Jer use Haze or Bluntzz ... watch him QQ about this also when listed meds are posted blunts med it so they can be done...

This post was edited by Skeptical on Dec 12 2015 05:51pm
Dec 12 2015 06:04pm
Quote (Skeptical @ Dec 12 2015 03:48pm)
lmao Aarrow always has something to bitch about... such a wanker always QQ'ing... instant lose his spot with him pulling that shit running into town...

also he played SUPER defensive vs me and always wanted Jer... runs around houses walls etc and MS offscreen like no other. also he has never been GM natured which should not be tolerated on a ladder.

imo don't use Jer use Haze or Bluntzz ... watch him QQ about this also when listed meds are posted blunts med it so they can be done...

Lol. So basically you want a non competitive ladder which is supposed to be about dueling but it's about a group of friends wanking it to their builds? I'm fine with most of everyone on this ladder. What was the score me against you??? Oh yeah...

Also, I'm fine with hazy med. don't get along with
Him but he calls me
Defensive and what mike was doing was much worse.

Honestly I don't have a problem with mike as a person either. He wants to win and knows he can't without mass priding because my mechanical and macro play is just so much better. Not even close. It's really the only way he could win so I don't blame him. Any of the meds can pm me their availability so we can duel. I would like to get it over with

This post was edited by AArrows on Dec 12 2015 06:07pm
Gold: 50.36
Dec 12 2015 06:35pm
Quote (AArrows @ 12 Dec 2015 16:04)
Lol. So basically you want a non competitive ladder which is supposed to be about dueling but it's about a group of friends wanking it to their builds? I'm fine with most of everyone on this ladder. What was the score me against you??? Oh yeah...

Also, I'm fine with hazy med. don't get along with
Him but he calls me
Defensive and what mike was doing was much worse.

Honestly I don't have a problem with mike as a person either. He wants to win and knows he can't without mass priding because my mechanical and macro play is just so much better. Not even close. It's really the only way he could win so I don't blame him. Any of the meds can pm me their availability so we can duel. I would like to get it over with

lol again you and your E-pride trying to trash talk. Do you want people to speak to you like you're a piece of shit? b/c that is how you talk to others whether you know it or not.

Before you came back to ladder it was very active and very fun and everyone was very helpful and friendly. it was VERY competitive but no one minded losing to someone with more skill. Once your trash talking started it lost some fun because when you lost you bitched. when you won you more then bitched...
Gold: 100.00
Dec 12 2015 07:46pm
Ladies

Wait for daddy to get home from work or seek the fine service of our other meds.
Dec 12 2015 08:22pm
Quote (Skeptical @ Dec 12 2015 04:35pm)
lol again you and your E-pride trying to trash talk. Do you want people to speak to you like you're a piece of shit? b/c that is how you talk to others whether you know it or not.

Before you came back to ladder it was very active and very fun and everyone was very helpful and friendly. it was VERY competitive but no one minded losing to someone with more skill. Once your trash talking started it lost some fun because when you lost you bitched. when you won you more then bitched...

First off, I don't care how others think of me or talk to me because it's a game and their opinion is meaningless to me and I'm not insecure. Secondly, this ladder was not competitive without me lol. It hasn't been in a long time. I guess by competitive you mean their wasn't much of a gap between 1-3 which is true. I make the gap huge. There isn't much competition for me to defend against so thanks for the compliment. There are 3-4 zons not even on this ladder who laugh at the competitiveness of this ladder and would easily beat anyone on it lol. You were never anything more than a trades pawn and that's why I 5-0 u.

Enough spam of the ladder. PM me if you wanna talk. Jer shoot me a pm when you're home
Gold: 22,683.00
Dec 12 2015 08:28pm
Everyone should just duel how they want.

When i was dueling if a zon was over defensive you would remove life replen and play it out so that being defensive doesnt mean the aggressor needs to always be chasing. Then every hit counts.

This way you can play however you like, there are counters to every play style.

I cant wait till my zon is lvled, il get some gear and we have some good times.

This post was edited by GucciBow on Dec 12 2015 08:30pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1135313541355135613572181Next
Add Reply New Topic