d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > East N-l Gm Ww Barbvsbarb > By Besh
Prev1133013311332133313343423Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3,597.95
Oct 31 2011 07:02am
Quote (klax12 @ Oct 31 2011 07:44am)
I quit because he didnt respond check your PM's...

Rules were made by more people than just Besh, myself included and I know that originally unperms were not allowed. And without proof he said that it's all hear-say...

In any event I'm selling my barb

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=58392644&f=53&o=0#p391132651

LMK if any of you are interested in any of my gear

Unlike Byracki's gear this stuff won't poof...

check my PMs what... I have recieved no PMs from either of you

Without proof he said it, it is just hear-say? Find me proof they aren't allowed if that is your way of viewing life... Please go search for this proof so when you come back you can give me your apology.

And my gear is all legit you slandering idiot... it is half my invo's scs that aren't. I havent gotten the other half changed to coins yet.
Gold: 6,877.50
Oct 31 2011 07:06am
Quote (byracki @ 31 Oct 2011 08:02)
check my PMs what... I have recieved no PMs from either of you

Without proof he said it, it is just hear-say? Find me proof they aren't allowed if that is your way of viewing life... Please go search for this proof so when you come back you can give me your apology.

And my gear is all legit you slandering idiot... it is half my invo's scs that aren't. I havent gotten the other half changed to coins yet.

So it's not all legit.... like i said

Oct 31 2011 07:08am
Quote (klax12 @ Oct 31 2011 08:06am)
So it's not all legit.... like i said

charms aren't gear
they are charms
you say as if every item I have is 100% duped unperm....

it is 11 small charms lol
Gold: 483.94
Oct 31 2011 09:20am
Many of you guys seem to think that an unperm inventory allows a free ride to the #1 spot.
You guys have been bickering for page after page about unperm inventories.

Back when this ladder had the best BvBs on east active and dueling, there where a handful of us that held the top 1-5 ranks or so......all legit barbs.
Ken, Drew, Myself, Brian, Jason, Besh, Yazz and a few others. We always held the top ranks and because we where more skilled, those other barbs had a very tough time cracking the top 5.

Many of you seem to not realize that BvB does take some skill to do well and hold your positions.
Look at Brian's record for proof of this. While gear and inv is part of the equation, there is also luck and more importantly....skill required to win.

The unperm inv was always a non-issue in the past. The skill level is what separated the good from the average and the average from the bad. Not the inventory.

Facku is right when he said this ladder use to be very good mannered.
Reason being is because most of us knew that the better duelers would hold the top spots.
And we did.....
The barbs that where struggling back then also realized that while inventory and gear was a part of BvB, there is also a learning curve that kept them at lower ranks.
Most understood this and decided to try to improve.

So instead of bitching about unperms....Why not try to get better at BvB.
Not to say you are bad, but some of you obviously aren't seeing that there is an art to BvB dueling.
This isn't melee. There is skill and strategy involved.
Learn to use it and exploit it.

This post was edited by Ashikaga on Oct 31 2011 09:24am
Gold: 15.00
Oct 31 2011 09:38am
Quote (Ashikaga @ Oct 31 2011 11:20am)
Many of you guys seem to think that an unperm inventory allows a free ride to the #1 spot.

Back when this ladder had the best BvBs on east active and dueling, there where a handful of us that held the top 1-5 ranks or so......all legit barbs.
Ken, Drew, Myself, Brian, Jason, Besh, Yazz and a few others. We always held the top ranks and because we where more skilled, those other barbs had a verytough time cracking the top 5.

Many of you seem to not realize that BvB does take some skill to do well and hold your positions.
Look at Brian's record for proof of this. While gear and inv is part of the equation, there is also luck and more importantly....skill required to win.

The unperm inv was always a non-issue in the past. The skill level is what separated the good from the average and the average from the bad. Not the inventory.

Reason being is because most of us knew that the better duelers would hold the top spots.
And we did.....
The barbs that where struggling back then also realized that while inventory and gear was a part of BvB, there is also a learning curve that kept them at lower ranks.

Not to say you are bad, but some of you obviously aren't seeing that there is an art to BvB dueling.

beautifully said bud
Gold: 0.00
Oct 31 2011 12:34pm
Quote (Ashikaga @ Oct 31 2011 10:20am)

Ken, Drew, Myself, Brian, Jason, Besh, Yazz and a few others. We always held the top ranks and because we where more skilled, those other barbs had a verytough time cracking the top 5.

And we did.....

Well said.
Oct 31 2011 01:54pm

Thank you for your thoughts. I agree 100%.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,702.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 31 2011 02:00pm
Quote (Ashikaga @ Oct 31 2011 11:20am)

And we did.....

:thumbsup:
Gold: 1,258.00
Oct 31 2011 03:18pm

And we did.....

well said Jake :thumbsup:
I miss the old bvb ladder. Even though we were all very competitive fighting for top spot, but i think most of us just simply enjoy BvB.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 31 2011 07:27pm
Quote (TheFacku @ Oct 31 2011 12:32am)
Challenging lordnuke.

wat time u be on? all u say in msg is hai

This post was edited by LoRdNuKe on Oct 31 2011 07:28pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1133013311332133313343423Next
Add Reply New Topic