d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > East N-l Gm Ww Barbvsbarb > By Besh
Prev1132713281329133013313423Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 15.00
Oct 30 2011 10:24am
Quote (DALINKWENT @ Oct 30 2011 09:11am)
4 scs >> a eth fort lol sopranos its the only 1 i had to do this EVER lol

in all honesty and to not be disrespectful, i think you're just making this a big deal because you lost. if i checked you and you won, i doubt youd even give a shit

i had to show my inv/gear before and i didnt bitch about it, so i dont think you shouldnt either, its not that big a deal

This ladder is more concerned about unperm scs and apparently inv checks now, and not about dueling. Imo everything should stop now and if people continue about their bitching and their dislikes about the way this ladder is being handled, just ask to leave it. Simple

This post was edited by Sopranos on Oct 30 2011 10:38am
Gold: 31,000.00
Oct 30 2011 11:50am
Quote (byracki @ Oct 29 2011 07:53pm)
yes
if you lose vs unperms, you'd lose vs legits/perms too
so there is no real difference

may the best man win!

This statement alone is horrifying.

Unperm items should not be allowed at all. These are and should be a violation BVB rules. If you can't afford (whether fg or real money) to get legit items, then you use what you have. That is why people work on their barbs and graduate upwards. I took time off bvb ladder because someone was using unperm items and reached number one spot, which for people that work for their items (whether with fg or real money and mostly time) is an out right insult. Anyone can get unperm items and get to the top, if this is allowed the entire BVB ladder is a sham.

Shame on any admin and/or leader of BVB ladder for allowing this to happen and continue happening. Moving forward members need to look into this so BVB ladder, which is considerably old and well known doesn't erode.

Byracki, if you (plural) lose vs unperm, then it doesn't count. That person needs to get legit items and come back to duel. If you lose vs perm/legit then its an actual defend. If anyone has unperm items they should be automatically removed from ladder and banned. This is part of the original rules.

Dalinkwent, thanks for posting the inventory check.

Last item to note, All other well established duel ladders DO NOT permit unperm items of any nature.

Gold: 153.83
Oct 30 2011 12:33pm
Quote (atmaweapon @ Oct 30 2011 01:50pm)

Unperm items should not be allowed at all. These are and should be a violation BVB rules. If you can't afford (whether fg or real money) to get legit items, then you use what you have. That is why people work on their barbs and graduate upwards. I took time off bvb ladder because someone was using unperm items and reached number one spot, which for people that work for their items (whether with fg or real money and mostly time) is an out right insult. Anyone can get unperm items and get to the top, if this is allowed the entire BVB ladder is a sham.

Shame on any admin and/or leader of BVB ladder for allowing this to happen and continue happening. Moving forward members need to look into this so BVB ladder, which is considerably old and well known doesn't erode.

Byracki, if you (plural) lose vs unperm, then it doesn't count. That person needs to get legit items and come back to duel. If you lose vs perm/legit then its an actual defend. If anyone has unperm items they should be automatically removed from ladder and banned. This is part of the original rules.

Last item to note, All other well established duel ladders DO NOT permit unperm items of any nature.

I tend to agree with this, being that I've been on Ladder BVB, BVB West, and Zeal Ladders. Having unperms be allowed takes away the effort and accomplishments of those who work hard to build their duelers the correct way.

Also, it's contradictory to do inventory checks for eth armors and the like but not bat an eye at having unperm charms. While I agree that they're the same stats and thus would likely have the same result, it's just a slap in the face to those that build the correct way.

SIDE NOTE: definitely not attacking anyone's personal opinion, just stating this is the ONLY ladder I've seen that allows unperms.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 30 2011 01:33pm
Quote (atmaweapon @ Oct 30 2011 12:50pm)

Unperm items should not be allowed at all.  These are and should be a violation BVB rules.  If you can't afford (whether fg or real money) to get legit items, then you use what you have.  That is why people work on their barbs and graduate upwards.  I took time off bvb ladder because someone was using unperm items and reached number one spot, which for people that work for their items (whether with fg or real money and mostly time) is an out right insult.  Anyone can get unperm items and get to the top, if this is allowed the entire BVB ladder is a sham.

Shame on any admin and/or leader of BVB ladder for allowing this to happen and continue happening.  Moving forward members need to look into this so BVB ladder, which is considerably old and well known doesn't erode.

Byracki, if you (plural)  lose vs unperm, then it doesn't count.  That person needs to get legit items and come back to duel.  If you lose vs perm/legit then its an actual defend.  If anyone has unperm items they should be automatically removed from ladder and banned.  This is part of the original rules.   

This has already been explained thoroughly. If you cant beat a barb with the same equipment and have to bitch about whether or not that person should be allowed on the ladder, then obviously youre a whiny bitch and YOU dont deserve to be on the ladder.

/edit: Im tired of arguing this point. Unperms and invo checks are considered rules of this ladder. Just like any othe rules if you dont like them then you should leave.

This post was edited by TheFacku on Oct 30 2011 01:37pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,702.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 30 2011 01:37pm
Quote (Sopranos @ Oct 30 2011 12:24pm)
in all honesty and to not be disrespectful, i think you're just making this a big deal because you lost. if i checked you and you won, i doubt youd even give a shit

i had to show my inv/gear before and i didnt bitch about it, so i dont think you shouldnt either, its not that big a deal

This ladder is more concerned about unperm scs and apparently inv checks now, and not about dueling. Imo everything should stop now and if people continue about their bitching and their dislikes about the way this ladder is being handled, just ask to leave it. Simple

u dont wanna fuck with me bro.
just shh and worry about staying on top.
Gold: 15.00
Oct 30 2011 01:49pm
Quote (DALINKWENT @ Oct 30 2011 03:37pm)

lulz

DALINKWENT vs Sopranos ~ 5-3 DALINKWENT 5-2 and 5-1 Sopranos --> Sopranos defends 1x

This post was edited by Sopranos on Oct 30 2011 01:54pm
Oct 30 2011 01:52pm
Quote (DALINKWENT @ Oct 30 2011 02:37pm)

Quote (Sopranos @ Oct 30 2011 02:49pm)
lulz

DALINKWENT vs Sopranos ~ 5-3 DALINKWENT 5-2 and 5-1 Sopranos --> Sopranos defends 1x

None of this you two.
Oct 30 2011 02:19pm
can this be the end of diablo2 with all this chaos and aftermath>???

well here is spartan the legendary barb with a refresher.
time to upgrade sons.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,702.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 30 2011 04:08pm
lol u beat me ONCE joke ass barb anyways let me not waste my time on garbage.
Oct 30 2011 04:29pm
You know back in the day this ladder used to have practically no drama. The drama it did have was usually caused by george <_<
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1132713281329133013313423Next
Add Reply New Topic