d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > 1 Vs 1 World Ladder! > Useast, Softcore, Ladder
Prev1114115116117118481Next
Add Reply New Topic
Banned
Gold: 5,630.00
Warn: 50%
Jun 30 2011 11:14pm
Quote (Gaffle @ Jul 1 2011 01:12am)
well now ignoring my post would be sheer abuse of your guild tag on this ladder

If you win a challenge you do not have a delay before you are allowed to challenge someone else .If you lose you must wait 24 hours to challenge the same opponent, yet there is no delay if you wish to challenge a different one.

i WON the challenge, meaning there is no delay on challenging someone else.
i did not LOSE the challenging meaning there is no delay on me challenging someone else.

please touch up on your reading skills before you attempt to get large with me.

This post was edited by VastoLord on Jun 30 2011 11:14pm
Gold: 25.40
Jun 30 2011 11:17pm
Quote (Gaffle @ Jul 1 2011 12:08am)
So dans challenge vs erik is within 24 hours of the compleation of the last challenge. Now the rules state on a loss no rechallenge witin 24 hours. I take that rule to be there to keep someone from locking another in a spot preventing them from moving. Any other interpritation would be bullshit. So by dan re challenging within 24 hours it is a clear violation of the rule. And in that case remove me from the.ladder.

Add gaffle/imitate/heavyduty./hdin

Challenge vastolord

He's being Dan dude lol he prolly hyper camd' a nvd so he can beat off to it.

It's all good man I'm not sweating the kid lol.

He is showing his ass for everyone to see his true colors.

I called him out NvN he agreed I finally decide I'll kill my time waiting for my gf to get off work on here and he is gonna challenge me soley because I havent dueled in a month I'm not gonna sweat lol this game is to dead for me to care about.

Jr and I actually had a decent chat about it and it seriously made d2 die for me lol. Just playing for fun pride is not for me any more. NN to fuck up your ladder spot to feed him his own medicine if they would uphold that rule he would just drop from the ladder.
Gold: 258.51
Quote (VastoLord @ Jul 1 2011 12:14am)
If you win a challenge you do not have a delay before you are allowed to challenge someone else .If you loseyou must wait 24 hours to challenge the same opponent, yet there is no delay if you wish to challenge a different one.

i did not LOSE the challenging meaning there is no delay on me challenging someone else.

you are obviously abusing the rules. lets get big

iso hon/trav/jr/jd to settle this
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Quote (VastoLord @ Jul 1 2011 01:14am)
If you win a challenge you do not have a delay before you are allowed to challenge someone else .If you loseyou must wait 24 hours to challenge the same opponent, yet there is no delay if you wish to challenge a different one.

that is technically true based on the wording of the rules
sry i never thought a loophole of someone rejoining ladder on new character would occur.

the challenge between erik and dan is valid (barb vs nec) as it is not breaking any rules

however in next update i will add a rule fixing it so it does not happen again

Quote (Gaffle @ Jul 1 2011 01:17am)
you are obviously abusing the rules.  lets get big

iso hon/trav/jr/jd  to settle this

yes rule was abused, however theres no rule against what he did. ill make sure it doesnt happen again but technically no rules are broken, i dont think anyone thought of rejoining ladder to challenge again

This post was edited by Commerce on Jun 30 2011 11:18pm
Banned
Gold: 5,630.00
Warn: 50%
Jun 30 2011 11:18pm
Quote (Gaffle @ Jul 1 2011 01:17am)
you are obviously abusing the rules.  lets get big

iso hon/trav/jr/jd  to settle this

ok, lol.
im sure hon/trav/jr/jd can all read so i don't see a problem.
Banned
Jun 30 2011 11:19pm
new rule effective immediately

must wait 48 hours to challenge someone if you drop from the ladder and rejoin
Gold: 25.40
Jun 30 2011 11:20pm
Quote (Commerce @ Jul 1 2011 12:19am)
new rule effective immediately

must wait 48 hours to challenge someone if you drop from the ladder and rejoin

Really not a big deal lol if he wins he'll just drop again but I'll try and see to it that he doesn't win :D

Banned
Jun 30 2011 11:21pm
Quote (Egardner @ Jul 1 2011 01:20am)
Really not a big deal lol if he wins he'll just drop again but I'll try and see to it that he doesn't win :D

yah i personally just never saw that loophole or even imagioned it being abused LOL
pm'd u good tactic tho t.t
Gold: 258.51
Jun 30 2011 11:21pm
Quote (Commerce @ Jul 1 2011 12:17am)
that is technically true based on the wording of the rules
sry i never thought a loophole of someone rejoining ladder on new character would occur.

the challenge between erik and dan is valid (barb vs nec) as it is not breaking any rules

however in next update i will add a rule fixing it so it does not happen again

yes rule was abused, however theres no rule against what he did. ill make sure it doesnt happen again but technically no rules are broken, i dont think anyone thought of rejoining ladder to challenge again

well now your going to bend rules in the favor of a guildie once again? this ladder is a joke. took a legit ladder that hon worked on for a while to get going, while you guys were "banned" for name botting, and turn it into this bm fest?

no thank you
Banned
Jun 30 2011 11:23pm
Quote (Gaffle @ Jul 1 2011 01:21am)
well now your going to bend rules in the favor of a guildie once again?    this ladder is a joke.  took a legit ladder that hon worked on for a while to get going, while you guys were "banned" for name botting, and turn it into this bm fest?

no thank you

this really does not concern u, and no i wasn't banned for namebotting i just didnt want to spend mad fg on items in the first month or two of ladder.
i waited until i finished university to start playing d2.

and i didnt bend any rules, i simply enforced them, no rule was broken no matter how u look at it...
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1114115116117118481Next
Add Reply New Topic