d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > East Nl Gm Zeal Vs Zeal Ladder > Escnl
Prev1105106107108109173Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 15,410.01
May 6 2010 01:48am
East Non-Ladder GM Zeal vs Zeal

<Challenge System Please Read Before Issueing New Challenges>

1) Have fun!! (No Rage Drama BM or Bullshit you will be Removed/Banned If there are Multiple Complaints about you).
2) GM Melee Rules Apply to all Duels Current Page for Rules
3) To be added to the Ladder post Jsp Name/D2 Acct/Char.
3) You Must Pm the other party about the challenge FIRST then post challenge in this topic.
4) Challenge will be best 2/3 sets first to 6 must win each set by 2 duels
5) You may change gear Three times during a set and 1 time between each set.
6) 3-Day Dodge Rule (Afk, No-reply, No-show = Auto-Loss) 2 Consecutive "Dodges" = Removed from Ladder.
7) If you lose a Challenge you must wait 48 Hours to Rechallenge the same Person.

(If you Cannot Complete Your Challenge on Time it is your Responsibitly to PM your Challenger to Inform
them and then Post in Thread Asking for an Extension. If you fail to do this Dodge Rule will Be Enforced.)

Please Make Sure the Person you are Challenging doesnt have a Challenge Pending

May 4 2010 10:50pm 13) youjustcantno/youjustcantno2/pah_assmunch vs 11) jacob333/hamen333/TEMPBAN

May 5 2010 07:39pm 6) Cyssero/Cpacos17/Pacos vs 4) hengster/Expiry/Expiry

May 4 2010 05:20pm18) Biglouy/Hazuki/Boston vs 16) shank_you/ud_killers/lantern

May 4 2010 08:40pm 7) DaWn/ banditcom / Stocctown vs 5)nflgo/nfl-dave/nfl-dave

May 2 2010 04:56pm 2) Beingly/desouza/buddah_blessU vs 1 ) DoanY/DD_DD/NoWait

May 5 2010 04:34pm 16)Biglouy/Hazuki/Boston vs 15)PopDizzel/x_pop_x/SlamiN

Extend!

Rule as dodge BY Midnight!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Current Ladder Rankings

1 ) DoanY/DD_DD/NoWait

2) Beingly/desouza/buddah_blessU

3) LilNeko/makemepurr/civic-kitty

4) hengster/Expiry/Expiry

5)nflgo/nfl-dave/nfl-dave

6) Cyssero/Cpacos17/Pacos

7) DaWn/ banditcom / Stocctown

8) D2Child/Child-/Jabroni

9) mrdruman/mrdruman/civic-lorqn

10) uqbar98/mitos/Zlt

11) jacob333/hamen333/TEMPBAN

12) ) subaru_STI/subaru_STI/CrushALot

13) youjustcantno/youjustcantno2/pah_assmunch

14) Hormigabrava/Panasonic./Tribune <-- Ok Skip til May 14

15)PopDizzel/x_pop_x/SlamiN

16)Biglouy/Hazuki/Boston

17) natedoggg/riskyjeet/Kikos-Zeal

18) shank_you/ud_killers/lantern

19)NiGhT_WaLk/Valor-/NwZ

20) F150/wprunner2/coteau

This post was edited by LilNeko on May 6 2010 01:52am
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
May 6 2010 01:49am
Quote (LilNeko @ May 6 2010 03:48am)
Meni Update!

I AM MENI :D
Gold: 0.00
May 6 2010 04:02am
well From now on i`m going to make every one who challenges me wait the maximum number of days I can get away . I go up the ranks then I have to defend my spot 3x before I get to make a challenge because people in front of me take for ever to do their duels . I`m not just talking about this ladder but the other one as well .
So Chris nothing personal bro we`ll do our duel in about a week . 3 days maximum wait then 2-3 days of extensions should make it close to a week . This my second time defending this spot and I put a challenge in vs the winner of Jessy and Adam who when i made the challenge were past their due date and into extensions as well but that challenge wasn`t aloud I guess .

This post was edited by nflgo on May 6 2010 04:13am
Banned
May 6 2010 08:09am
Quote (nflgo @ May 6 2010 06:02am)
well From now on i`m going to make every one who challenges me wait the maximum number of days I can get away . I go up the ranks then I have to defend my spot 3x before I get to make a challenge because people in front of me take for ever to do their duels . I`m not just talking about this ladder but the other one as well .
So Chris nothing personal bro we`ll do our duel in about a week . 3 days maximum wait then 2-3 days of extensions should make it close to a week . This my second time defending this spot and I put a challenge in vs the winner of Jessy and Adam who when i made the challenge were past their due date and into extensions as well but that challenge wasn`t aloud I guess .

It was reserving a duel Dave, you got to understand that isn't allowed -_- It would be unfair to me, as I'm only 1 spot behind you.
May 6 2010 09:45am
Quote (nflgo @ May 6 2010 03:02am)

ehh sorry..it's hard to get adam since hes time zone is way off. adam is very bussy person everybody should know that. plus hes finishin school and meds all different realms and trades and much more. yups lol that is fun XD
Quote (Cyssero @ May 6 2010 07:09am)
It was reserving a duel Dave, you got to understand that isn't allowed -_- It would be unfair to me, as I'm only 1 spot behind you.

it's rlly unfair for everybody actually..

This post was edited by LilNeko on May 6 2010 09:49am
Banned
May 6 2010 10:00am
Quote (LilNeko @ May 6 2010 11:45am)
ehh sorry..it's hard to get adam since hes time zone is way off. adam is very bussy person everybody should know that. plus hes finishin school and meds all different realms and trades and much more. yups lol that is fun XD

it's rlly unfair for everybody actually..

Dave's taking this too personal, it's a video game :wacko:
Gold: 6.66
May 6 2010 10:17am
Quote (Cyssero @ May 6 2010 12:00pm)

o.o
May 6 2010 10:55am
Quote (Cyssero @ May 6 2010 09:00am)

I don't blame him though o.o He's trying to be 1#.
Gold: 0.00
May 6 2010 02:04pm
i`ll repeat my self again . I have my own business . I have two kids who are in school full time . I have a wife who has a full time job. I have bills and a mortage . I have alot of stuff going on in my irl and as far as I`m concerned I have just as much a right use the excuse as any one in this game about being busy .
The extension rule has turned into a bad move for the people waiting to make challenges to move up in the ranks cause they end up having to defend their existing rank 2-3x sometimes before they can finally make a challenge . I`ve been at work and have had people below me challenge two ranks ahead of them selves 5 challenging 3 and i was number 4 wating for number 3 to fisish so I could make a challege for days . Then while I`m at work the duel goes down and the person behind me was right there to make the challenge that I was wating to make but didnt get the chance to make cause i was at work and wating for the duels ahead of me to fisnish to potentially break into the top 3 and i got fuked over for it big time on the ugml ladder and now it`s potentially going to happen here as well . I may have to consider dropping out for lack of time to monitor the ladder standings 24/7 to insure I get to challenge ahead of me as soon as I`m able to rather then someome right behind me making the cahllenge at work

This is just a flaw in the system and I`ve been fuked by it once and now i`m about to maybe get fuked for it again .

Not blaming anyone but i`m pointing out something thats not good .

I wasn`t one of the lucky ones to join the ladders in the top 5 ppl which is a deffinate advantage cause once your in the top 5 it`s alot easier to maintain your spot then to move up when you started out in 30 th spot .

This post was edited by nflgo on May 6 2010 02:04pm
May 6 2010 02:16pm
Quote (nflgo @ May 6 2010 01:04pm)
i`ll repeat my self again . I have my own business . I have two kids who are in school full time . I have a wife who has a full time job. I have bills and a mortage . I have alot of stuff going on in my irl and as far as I`m concerned I have just as much a right use the excuse as any one in this game about being busy .
The extension rule has turned into a bad move for the people waiting to make challenges to move up in the ranks cause they end up having to defend their existing rank 2-3x sometimes before they can finally make a challenge . I`ve been at work and have had people below me challenge two ranks ahead of them selves 5 challenging 3 and i was number 4 wating for number 3 to fisish so I could make a challege for days . Then while I`m at work the duel goes down and the person behind me was right there to make the challenge that I was wating to make but didnt get the chance to make cause i was at work and wating for the duels ahead of me to fisnish to potentially break into the top 3 and i got fuked over for it big time on the ugml ladder and now it`s potentially going to happen here as well . I may have to consider dropping out for lack of time to monitor the ladder standings 24/7 to insure I get to challenge ahead of me as soon as I`m able to rather then someome right behind me making the cahllenge at work

This is just a flaw in the system and I`ve been fuked by it once and now i`m about to maybe get fuked for it again .

Not blaming anyone but i`m pointing out something thats not good .

I wasn`t one of the lucky ones to join the ladders in the top 5 ppl which is a deffinate advantage cause once your in the top 5 it`s alot easier to maintain your spot then to move up when you started out in 30 th spot .

Oh I solve problem about Extention part..We give it 48 hours that gives a lot of times for people if not complete by then It's going be rule as cancel or a dodge depends whats problem is.
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1105106107108109173Next
Closed New Topic