d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Pinokiot Vs Wassa91 ( Round 2 ) Video Gag
123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 2,600.17
Apr 27 2022 12:22am
PiNoKioT Vs aka Guccilafleur on xbox ( round 2 ) Video GAG

Round 1 :

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=93053365&f=143

๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘

Round 2 :

https://ibb.co/7jnqS65[/url]

:drool: OK OK i coming...

My bowa lvl 31 vs barb 90 guccilafleur

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/G594JY2X

THX YOu for the video GAG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guccilafleur ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Apr 27 2022 12:31am
Gold: 900.00
Apr 27 2022 02:23am
I'd like to withdraw my challenge i made to you before, after watching your videos i have came to the irrefutable conclusion that xbox players are fucking terrible at this game.

I fully understand why you fear PC.
Apr 27 2022 02:27am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Apr 27 2022 10:23am)
I'd like to withdraw my challenge i made to you before, after watching your videos i have came to the irrefutable conclusion that xbox players are fucking terrible at this game.

I fully understand why you fear PC.

Where is ur video ??? Show me ur video or ๐Ÿค
U have probably o video of ur fight or duel
And the best chiken i have look on xbox play pc to
Wassa91 ans gorillaguy ..
This man speack like winner fairplay gamer but on game this man are really not good and real king chiken unfairplay

I wait ur video when u fight
Thx
Which caracter u have on d2r ?

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Apr 27 2022 02:35am
Apr 27 2022 02:35am
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Apr 27 2022 04:27am)
Where is ur video ??? Show me ur video or ๐Ÿค
U have probably o video of ur fight or duel
And the best chiken i have look on xbox play pc to
Wassa91 ans gorillaguy ..
This man speack like winner fairplay gamer but on game this man are really not good and real king chiken unfairplay

I wait ur video when u fight
Thx

ive gotten top 3 in every D2R LLD event ive taken part in...

you can probably find footage of the duels if you are in the lld101 discord.

OR you could just play on PC and duel me for yourself and then no video needed, but to be totally honest with you man you are no where close to me in terms of skill or even knowledge in this game.
It would be unfair for me to take advantage of you by accepting a duel with you.

Tele barb level 30
Fire sorc level 30
Wind druid level 30
Bone necro level 30
Light trap sin level 30
Libby din level 30

^ the above is what i have access to.

This post was edited by MADIrishGunner on Apr 27 2022 02:37am
Apr 27 2022 02:39am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Apr 27 2022 10:35am)
ive gotten top 3 in every D2R LLD event ive taken part in...

you can probably find footage of the duels if you are in the lld101 discord.

OR you could just play on PC and duel me for yourself and then no video needed, but to be totally honest with you man you are no where close to me in terms of skill or even knowledge in this game.
It would be unfair for me to take advantage of you by accepting a duel with you.

Lol u speack to much.
U know nothing about me and my caractรจre, remenber that...
Because in longtime u probably no remenber me , and look me on trophy room and come kick ur ass on lld 9 18 30 and mld 49 and in 99 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜
I check ur recent topic and i look nothing in trade game , i am no sure u have real nice gear ๐Ÿ™Š
Are u on the charger paladin classe desyncronisation fighter ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคก?

I check u recent post and i bealive ur in diablo 2 ans not d2r game ?? Lol ?

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Apr 27 2022 02:44am
Apr 27 2022 02:43am
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Apr 27 2022 04:39am)
Lol u speack to much.
U know nothing about me and my caractรจre, remenber that...
Because in longtime u probably no remenber me , ans look me on trophy room and come kick ur ass on lld 9 18 30 ans mld 49 ans in 99 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜
I check ur recent topic and i look nothing , i am no sure u have real nice gear ๐Ÿ™Š

At the current time, people consider my barb to be the best geared level 30 barb on d2r. my other 5x level 30s are pretty well geared aswell tbh, but barb is my best items definitely.

I know enough about you by watching u play in the video where you even flash ur gear, your zon is not built right by the way lol.

Tele barb level 30
Fire sorc level 30
Wind druid level 30
Bone necro level 30
Light trap sin level 30
Libby din level 30

Come to pc and ill try my best to take it easy on you, i'll even give you a character advantage, your zon vs my necro? idfk. probly still wouldn't be fair..
Apr 27 2022 02:50am
And yes i play LOD aswell as D2R LLD, i play Low level 30 duels on both games. i currently can play 6 different level 30s on d2r, as ive got all the items i need to play each one plus i can swap charms over from char to char.

you seem like an okay fellow and there is definitely a language barrier here, but i will leave you with this final bit of advice: IF you come to PC on D2R LLD, the competition becomes much more powerful than it is on console, and if i were you i would not make this same challenge offer of free ber for beating you, on PC. Not only will you run out of Bers to give people but you will probably also lose a ton of self confidence and be trolled 10x more than you get on xbox which already seems bad enough.

If you ever decide to come play on PC i promise to help you with any kind of advice or simple cheap items you may need. i got your back bud.
Apr 27 2022 02:53am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Apr 27 2022 10:43am)
At the current time, people consider my barb to be the best geared level 30 barb on d2r. my other 5x level 30s are pretty well geared aswell tbh, but barb is my best items definitely.

I know enough about you by watching u play in the video where you even flash ur gear, your zon is not built right by the way lol.

Tele barb level 30
Fire sorc level 30
Wind druid level 30
Bone necro level 30
Light trap sin level 30
Libby din level 30

Come to pc and ill try my best to take it easy on you, i'll even give you a character advantage, your zon vs my necro? idfk. probly still wouldn't be fair..

Lol all this for that ??
1/ my ama lvl 31 are killer of hight lvl , i flash gear ?? Lol the article are full perfect man ๐Ÿ™ˆ... 100/100
2/ my challenge are on lld9 and 18 not lvl 30 and ur only in the lld 30... i havent finish lvl 30 caracter man , only 1 barb nice starting but need really better trophy item for it, for now i havent look the trophy shield , armor , helm and ba i wanted for him , nobody have solded 1 on jsp or i havent look it.. but my stuff is really nice for waiting my iso trophy item eth self repair 2os i want.
3/i working in ama 99 full perfect , im 98,4 lvl and ama perfect item mayby done of more 250k value ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜Ž..
4/ i make my caracter with perfect or trophy item , no rushed for play with out my perfect stuff
OK ?

Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Apr 27 2022 10:50am)
And yes i play LOD aswell as D2R LLD, i play Low level 30 duels on both games. i currently can play 6 different level 30s on d2r, as ive got all the items i need to play each one plus i can swap charms over from char to char.

you seem like an okay fellow and there is definitely a language barrier here, but i will leave you with this final bit of advice: IF you come to PC on D2R LLD, the competition becomes much more powerful than it is on console, and if i were you i would not make this same challenge offer of free ber for beating you, on PC. Not only will you run out of Bers to give people but you will probably also lose a ton of self confidence and be trolled 10x more than you get on xbox which already seems bad enough.

If you ever decide to come play on PC i promise to help you with any kind of advice or simple cheap items you may need. i got your back bud.

I no transfer my charm , all caracter have the charm fixed , that make u need more time.
I working on many caracter on same time , but many caracter is ready on same time in many different lld lvl lld and hight lvl.

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Apr 27 2022 03:05am
Apr 27 2022 03:08am
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Apr 27 2022 04:53am)
Lol all this for that ??
1/ my ama lvl 31 are killer of hight lvl , i flash gear ?? Lol the article are full perfect man ๐Ÿ™ˆ... 100/100
2/ my challenge are on lld9 and 18 not lvl 30 and ur only in the lld 30... i havent finish lvl 30 caracter man , only 1 barb nice starting but need really better trophy item for it, for now i havent look the trophy shield , armor , helm and ba i wanted for him , nobody have solded 1 on jsp or i havent look it.. but my stuff is really nice for waiting my iso trophy item eth self repair 2os i want.
3/i working in ama 99 full perfect , im 98,4 lvl and ama perfect item mayby done of more 250k value ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜Ž..
4/ i make my caracter with perfect or trophy item , no rushed for play with out my perfect stuff
OK ?

what i was saying was if you came to pc to try vs my lvl 30 with your 31, i could give u tips and maybe even some item upgrades brother.

I have no hate in my heart and dont feel like getting in any spam contests, i am being genuinely honest with you when i say you stand no chance vs any of my 30s with the zon in the video you posted, you just dont.

Also just as a side note, i really could care less for FG, i use it as a tool to complete my characters and thats it, you will notice i sit at 0 fg usually because i dont get fg until i see something i want and then the fg is gone immediately.
my gold logs are attrocious and ive likely spent upwards of 200k aswell.
Apr 27 2022 05:57am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Apr 27 2022 11:08am)
what i was saying was if you came to pc to try vs my lvl 30 with your 31, i could give u tips and maybe even some item upgrades brother.

I have no hate in my heart and dont feel like getting in any spam contests, i am being genuinely honest with you when i say you stand no chance vs any of my 30s with the zon in the video you posted, you just dont.

Also just as a side note, i really could care less for FG, i use it as a tool to complete my characters and thats it, you will notice i sit at 0 fg usually because i dont get fg until i see something i want and then the fg is gone immediately.
my gold logs are attrocious and ive likely spent upwards of 200k aswell.

If i am motived i syncronised my profil but for now u know what i bealive.
I have start play diablo with objectif of play vs pc gamer to when i have done all or mayby all my caracter and post it on trophy room for play vs the more gamer i can.. more gamer on pc but i know the communauty pvp ladder is more big on pc but keep smole and i can fight fast vs every in very fast tile when im motives for play pc.

And with out charger im sure u cant winne vs my bowa 31 because my bowa are bm for fight on public vs high lvl bm.
But what u bealive i have sound good , thx u..

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Apr 27 2022 05:58am
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
123Next
Closed New Topic