d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Dear Guild Leader
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 58.45
Warn: 40%
Dec 4 2020 03:32pm
I am enthusiastic to adress you my application for the position of moderator in the ZvZ ladder thread, level 30 league.

My experience ; starting by most recent

- LLDPolice inquisitor, controling lld games boarders. highly qualified into lowhosters eradication.
- made an ambush to ferdia. str bug stygians were lost by bad luck.
- Imprisonment of several scammers, with their accomplices for some of them. One being famous for his account name ending in [PvM].

If we were to collaborate in the future, my first measure would be to give equal chances of access to duels to everyone, including minorities or any person with an intellectual disability.

I am available at your convenience for an interview where I could explain to you more about my motivations,

Best regards ~

Melatonina
Gold: 40.00
Dec 4 2020 04:05pm
vouch
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 4 2020 04:08pm
trivia question: which canuck named Trevor was once in the guild LiB for a week?
Gold: 900.69
Dec 4 2020 04:20pm
Quote (Melatonina @ Dec 4 2020 01:32pm)
I am enthusiastic to adress you my application for the position of moderator in the ZvZ ladder thread, level 30 league.

My experience ; starting by most recent

- LLDPolice inquisitor, controling lld games boarders. highly qualified into lowhosters eradication.
- made an ambush to ferdia. str bug stygians were lost by bad luck.
- Imprisonment of several scammers, with their accomplices for some of them. One being famous for his account name ending in [PvM].

If we were to collaborate in the future, my first measure would be to give equal chances of access to duels to everyone, including minorities or any person with an intellectual disability.

I am available at your convenience for an interview where I could explain to you more about my motivations,

Best regards ~

Melatonina

Thanks for your inquiry to The Lvl 30 Zvz Ladder - Hosted By Lib admin position!

Your credentials are an excellent fit to the newly open admin position.
We need a true leader for The Lvl 30 Zvz Ladder - Hosted By Lib. A leader that will be 100% committed to fair and even duels for all The Lvl 30 Zvz Ladder - Hosted By Lib participants.

I will be in touch shortly to confirm an interview for you with one of my associates.
ty
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 4 2020 04:26pm
lld polizka never die, just multiply
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Add Reply New Topic