d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Iso Real Lld Gamer And Frustred Looser Ignored > D2:R
Closed New Topic
Gold: 9,586.87
Jun 22 2024 06:36am
pinokiot king search duel.
very difficult to find a good player or fun player in lld.
discord is far too toxic for the real communities of real GM pvp gamers.

discord are filled with server gag.
poor, frustrated and ridiculous losers who self-compliment (with 0 credit) among themselves.

in short, Discord and a mark of hypocrite.
flies from former tag lld (lld101, ect) known for creating Discord channels which could appear official.
in reality, the most toxic and hypocritical players are server hosts.
shame has no limits.

Most Discord channel hosts are hypocrites who do not apply the rules to themselves or their friends.

Do they prohibit insults and harassment? but if their pathetic friends insult or harass you, the host will do nothing. he will even go so far as to blame you for responding... but he will seem not to see the insulting or harassing messages from his friend.
enforce the rules for others but not for themselves and their pathetic friend. add to that all the submissive noobs ready to put lousy Discord server hosts in their pocket.

in short, all this to tell real gamers not to join their crappy discord. they only add hypocrisy and lower the level.

meaning talking about the rules of tournaments which we have never really rethought since the 2000s. only 2 3 ridiculous rules which are made to complement their friends we were added.
imagine a vlld 9 championship with level 12 etc. accepted. really sick.

in short, we know the music, the same people will come and spam my topic. (old men who act like angry children in crisis)

I'm not even talking about public games:
Low level duels..
go in and you will see the caricature of the frustrated nolife (wow fan) who spends his life in defeat. plays 18 hours a day but does not evolve, no progress. the only ability he has is to create a group of frustrated, toxic and hypocritical losers who make the game low level duels become a benchmark for lousy losers. few good players play there.

good players don't dare say anything against toxic people.
they prefer to have peace. They know that frustrated nolifes who spend their lives in defeat are ready to harass them 24/7.
frustrated losers can spend 15 years 24/7 failing at every attempt at harassment.. but they will keep trying. the majority lld community and very small and very loose.

Anyway all this to tell you that I'm trying to make a list of real pvp lld players here. no matter their level of play, the only thing I'm looking for are players who play GM or BM Fun.

I'm not too active on d2, for some time I've been looking for challenges, so I'm on other games. Spending too much time humiliating clones lacking personality was fun, but I was going to lose my level of hardcore gamer if I continued to play against losers who didn't prograse.

ignore whiner spam

If you are a real lld gamer pm me you account bet.net and your jsp.
U can post here to but to much angry looser is ready for spamming

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Jun 22 2024 02:11pm
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Closed New Topic