d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Ladder Lld A Thing? > D2:R
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 16.50
Jun 10 2024 09:57pm
Topic. I keep trying to join “Low Level Duels” and I time out in join? What gives? Also is this a dead community?
Gold: 42,191.69
Jun 11 2024 06:00am
The game is probably up already, americas nonladder uses low level duels and 9-30 duels
Jun 11 2024 03:47pm
When i Try to join Low level duels it just waits at the door and times out?
Gold: 189.32
Jun 11 2024 04:59pm
Quote (xXDilemmaXx @ Jun 11 2024 02:47pm)
When i Try to join Low level duels it just waits at the door and times out?

it's on NA
Jun 11 2024 08:46pm
So am I, no idea
Gold: 7,811.87
Jun 12 2024 07:19am
Quote (xXDilemmaXx @ 12 Jun 2024 04:46)
So am I, no idea

Real pvp is already rare in d2r .. again more rare in d2r lld..
And again more in ladder lld..
Bealive me if u play us no ladder low levrl duels and lld101 u need bm caracter... a team of looser is 24/7 on it for bm.. they talking he play gm but he total lying.. a team of a frustred looser angry just make toxic action 24/7.. i have humilied this team 2 yeard , every days no stop.. my barb gm vs team of looser bm and i have win every days 2 yeard no stop ... but this frustred looser bm and come back every days .. because they never progress ...
they are used to failing in all their actions..
losing every day doesn't discourage them..
you can find fun but very few serious challengers..

If u need play bm lld :
Us server :
Low level duels
Lld101 // aim

If u need GM lld :
Europe server
And check name in normal game for found 1 pvp lld.

Or with time u can have contact nice.

don't listen to anyone about the level and credibility of the players..
most of the players are rubbish and bm. he doesn't look for challenges.
Instead, they want to spend their lives being jealous of trophy gamers and degrading and saying anything to make trophy gamers look like noobs.
they prefer to puff out their chests by self-complimenting themselves with lies. deep down they are ashamed and know it very well.
discord accentuated the phenomenon...
for example discord lld101.
Chanel was created by a guy who has no ingame level, he spends his time at BM, yet he spends his time claiming GM lld. he has at least 3 characters that can't even play gm. he totally made characters necro curse and more ridiculous..
In short, it was enough for a person with such toxic and hypocritical actions to use an old school name 101lld to kill GM lld.

people join the rotten lld101 discord and think about joining something that is related to the names lld101 old school from d2 legacy.
in truth he joins a chanel of a bm noob who tries to pass himself off as a gm gamer.. this guy was just a fan of lld gamers in legacy. a loser's mark

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Jun 12 2024 07:26am
Gold: 1,568.70
Jun 12 2024 09:46am
Your trying to join a non ladder game on a ladder char
Gold: 22.00
Jun 12 2024 11:20am
Long time appreciator of xX___Xx around char names here, gfg

Lad/NL is the issue as bodyslam indicated
Gold: 81,173.00
Jun 12 2024 02:40pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Jun 12 2024 09:19am)
Real pvp is already rare in d2r .. again more rare in d2r lld..
And again more in ladder lld..
Bealive me if u play us no ladder low levrl duels and lld101 u need bm caracter... a team of looser is 24/7 on it for bm.. they talking he play gm but he total lying.. a team of a frustred looser angry just make toxic action 24/7.. i have humilied this team 2 yeard , every days no stop.. my barb gm vs team of looser bm and i have win every days 2 yeard no stop ... but this frustred looser bm and come back every days .. because they never progress ...
they are used to failing in all their actions..
losing every day doesn't discourage them..
you can find fun but very few serious challengers..

If u need play bm lld :
Us server :
Low level duels
Lld101 // aim

If u need GM lld :
Europe server
And check name in normal game for found 1 pvp lld.

Or with time u can have contact nice.

don't listen to anyone about the level and credibility of the players..
most of the players are rubbish and bm. he doesn't look for challenges.
Instead, they want to spend their lives being jealous of trophy gamers and degrading and saying anything to make trophy gamers look like noobs.
they prefer to puff out their chests by self-complimenting themselves with lies. deep down they are ashamed and know it very well.
discord accentuated the phenomenon...
for example discord lld101.
Chanel was created by a guy who has no ingame level, he spends his time at BM, yet he spends his time claiming GM lld. he has at least 3 characters that can't even play gm. he totally made characters necro curse and more ridiculous..
In short, it was enough for a person with such toxic and hypocritical actions to use an old school name 101lld to kill GM lld.

people join the rotten lld101 discord and think about joining something that is related to the names lld101 old school from d2 legacy.
in truth he joins a chanel of a bm noob who tries to pass himself off as a gm gamer.. this guy was just a fan of lld gamers in legacy. a loser's mark

you could always just write your essays in your native language -> paste to google translate -> tell chatgpt to fix it a little -> post on jsp
Gold: 7,811.87
Jun 12 2024 03:02pm
Quote (Pants1 @ 12 Jun 2024 22:40)
you could always just write your essays in your native language -> paste to google translate -> tell chatgpt to fix it a little -> post on jsp

I already use Google translate. most people who want to understand succeed.

I had heard about chatgpt which was presented as a revolution..
in real chatgpt and very far from reliable.
I saw a gtp bot chat on a teenager's discord.
they called the botchatgpt Rattles (a cool pvp player) to harass him and degrade him. in short I discussed with the botchatgpt it is far from being at the point.. the most funny and that the discord and gm but was created by a bm noob. you just have to read the rules of their topic which prohibits harassing people when they are the first to do it to understand.
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic