d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Clan Fuez Is Recruting, Read For Details > D2:R
Prev1789101114Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 9,516.87
Aug 4 2024 10:35am
Quote (Octogenarian @ 4 Aug 2024 10:53)
Folks, let me tell you, we've got a big league problem on our hands. This iZX2SR character, he's got a picture up of a dead FueZ player, and let me tell you, it's a disaster. It's a total disaster.

So here's the deal, ^iZX2SR. You've got 24 hours, that's right, 24 hours, to take that picture down. If you don't, believe me, neither Bloodmoor nor Town will be a safe place for you. You won't be able to walk down the street without people saying, "That's the guy who disrespected the FueZ players."

And let me tell you, folks, no one, no one, is better at dealing with these kinds of situations than me. I've made the greatest deals, the greatest, with guys like iZX2SR. And I'm telling you, if he doesn't take that picture down, he's going to be sorry. Bigly sorry.

So, ^iZX2SR, you've got 24 hours. That's it. After that, all bets are off. You're going to be persona non grata in Bloodmoor and Town. And let me tell you, folks, it's not going to be pretty.

So, what are you waiting for, iZX2SR? Take that picture down, and let's make Bloodmoor and Town great again. Believe me, it's going to be tremendous.

lol izx2sr and a friend of bm players friends of bm players khoa bax blld sloot.. don't take their messages seriously.. they are out of competition. they spend their time with all the bm techniques in team vs 1 to lose in rejuv spam lol..

Responding to the character who speaks sense of credibility is of no use.. unless it entertains you.

I got the photo from izx2sr . I replace them with a video of our last meeting.
iz3, bax, blld, slot 4 vs 1(me)...
i have win vs this team bmer, iz3 have use lot of rejuv.. everybody have rage quit hahah. pinokiot have templaced this picture by this movie..
honor is safe octo

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Aug 4 2024 10:44am
Gold: 189.32
Aug 4 2024 07:29pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Aug 4 2024 09:35am)
lol izx2sr and a friend of bm players friends of bm players khoa bax blld sloot.. don't take their messages seriously.. they are out of competition. they spend their time with all the bm techniques in team vs 1 to lose in rejuv spam lol..

Responding to the character who speaks sense of credibility is of no use.. unless it entertains you.

I got the photo from izx2sr . I replace them with a video of our last meeting.
iz3, bax, blld, slot 4 vs 1(me)...
i have win vs this team bmer, iz3 have use lot of rejuv.. everybody have rage quit hahah. pinokiot have templaced this picture by this movie..
honor is safe octo

No one juvs.
You jump people, wear clegs gloves, and town guard like a little beta bitch, use healing potions, whirl to town to prevent deaths, and then cry when the entire lobby gets pissed because you're being a degen.
One day the mods will step up and actually do something about you being a multi and a scammer on multiple platforms.
All you do is slander peoples names and tell twisted stories for peoples sympathy.
You're truly an eyesore for LLD.
Gold: 10,165.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 4 2024 11:05pm
Quote (Faxx @ Aug 4 2024 09:29pm)
No one juvs.
You jump people, wear clegs gloves, and town guard like a little beta bitch, use healing potions, whirl to town to prevent deaths, and then cry when the entire lobby gets pissed because you're being a degen.
One day the mods will step up and actually do something about you being a multi and a scammer on multiple platforms.
All you do is slander peoples names and tell twisted stories for peoples sympathy.

Beat that little French with my monitor off
Aug 5 2024 06:11am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Faxx @ 5 Aug 2024 03:29)
No one juvs.

lol you love reversing reality so much. this proves that you do not take responsibility.

In any case, people of bad faith, who spend their lives wasting, are your friends. but friends are good pro GM players and cool players.

we are the opposite.

you assured me 1 year ago that Blizzard was going to get me banned for insulting you in games. when and he ?? hahahaha so ridiculous how you failed in every attempt...

- when u play full bm action on 4vs 1 .. u quit game for take back ur body lol.. 1 vs 4 bmrr i take back my body with out quit mayby all time... that proov who have many dificulty lol

the most patetic and which really proves to what extent I really am above you and your friends bm:

- with 2 or 3 vs me you have to call for help to get more people because you get lost..

- at 3 4 against 1 you are forced to take your most toxic alliance character combo to play as a team because you are so ashamed..

- you and your team of bm noob frustrated loser harassing people to tell them that you want to make peace with me.. so ridiculous...

- you and your team of bm losers are so ridiculous, you seem to believe your frustrated loser lies. this is so ridiculous hahaah.

- before yesterday and yesterday again you were whining because I used clewglaw 20% slow target at 1 vs 4 bmer.. the most ridiculous and you had a smit in a team of 4 vs my barb. you used slow targrt 75% with combo of bm from your friends plus freeze aura..
and you have suffered defeat after defeat and rage left... whining... your imagination and your thoughts are so opposed to reality...

- the only ones who use rejuv are your friends. you spend your time rage quit and spam fountain of life to lose in team bm vs 1..

'
- friends who are so ridiculous, we even have 100% bm characters who can't play gm. this proves who you are bmer losers.. this is ridiculous to the point that you won't accept it.. you will surely not find a single one of my friends who has 1 characters only playable in bm.. you and I are a the opposite..

- in short, you're super bad like your team of losers.. I've been killing you alone for 3 years. I have never called for help in 3 years at 1 gm vs xx bmer..
your team calls for help in the discord chat every day.. and leaves losing each time with more and more hatred and tears.. let's not forget the 3 to 4 hours a day that you guard as a team for 0 kills when I'm afk this and very funny.

-

the only ones crying are you and your group of bm noobs. no honor your group of losers has been trying to harass me for 3 years.. but they lose every day in bm max, team combo rejuv...
this is ridiculous.. you dare to call all your bm team from a chanel discord fake GM to make 5 bmer against me..

On yeard 2000 diablo pvp section have bad reputation

On 2024 pvp is again more asshamed wich the discord chanel. That make alliance of frustred looser and hypocrit chicken looser.. and many silly rules making on private by friendly looser.. dont missed the must hypocrit bm gamer is a first gamer for make hypocrite discord fake gm gull of frustred bm looser..

Quote (yoitsbick @ 5 Aug 2024 07:05)
Beat that little French with my monitor off

Im pro gamer gm.

Ur just 12 hours by days in d2jsp for try win 50 dollard by mouth..

U dont understand i dont care of ur life ? D

stop being jealous of but spend fg imagining but fg in dollard real.. you are nobody to me. apart from a jealous fg gain

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Aug 5 2024 06:38am
Gold: 4,405.66
Warn: 20%
Aug 5 2024 06:28am
Yeah Pino, show those baddies! Together we strong!
Aug 5 2024 06:32am
Quote (Faxx @ 1 Jul 2024 00:08)
Sign me up
Rank=better than Pino

Lying Failed...
U lying havent working....
Ur not on the Fuez clan...

U try most here for beggin space on the fuez clan again ??
I don't bealive he accept looser and bmer and lyier on that team

Are u angry for that cause ??
Quote (Faxx @ 1 Jul 2024 19:12)
Sorry, could you be more specific?

Quote (Octogenarian @ 5 Aug 2024 14:28)
Yeah Pino, show those baddies! Together we strong!

yes , i like pro , cool and gm gamer like ur clan octo .. that make lld communauty better

I hate the bmer frustred looser who ussules lying on team like bax or many menbers lld101 the fake gm lld discord.. that terribeul toxic for the lld communauty

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Aug 5 2024 06:36am
Gold: 28,100.00
Aug 5 2024 09:18am
Lld =dead anyways...

Crap rules et

Wanna be hld pvp with tele staffs is annoying... 🤣💪

MLD >>>>
Gold: 22.00
Aug 5 2024 12:15pm
Quote (RageAgainstTheMachine @ 5 Aug 2024 11:18)
Lld =dead anyways...

Crap rules et

MLD >>>>

Mld =dead anyways…

Crap rules and players et

Wanna be hld pvp with tele ammies is annoying… 🤣💪

Lld, hld both >>>>

Aug 5 2024 02:15pm
Quote (RageAgainstTheMachine @ 5 Aug 2024 17:18)
Lld =dead anyways...

Crap rules et

MLD >>>>

The problem with lld is the rules.
In 2024 no body have keep time for make real rules uptaded.
2 3 discord channel make rule wich bad rules making by the friendly of the leader discord chanel.. and many time the host is bmer and fake gm .. that make patetic ruled.. i look strange rule who make restriction on mastery barb weapon.... but that is stupid action cause u cant verified the leaderboard skill of other user.. znd the communauty of pvp is extremely hypocrit... how can trust rule like that when the majority of gamer is lyer bmer ...

But rules is mayby same base of old rules of old d2.. on reality against gm gamer on public game i havent look many problem about the ruled when the ennemy is fairplay

On mld the rules really change for all. Like u can look tele ban , knowback ban , restriction frw ect... that make big problem when gamer have realkt different rules.. the cause my mld caracter is never done...
Frw limited when the paladin can charge and have so many frw and make desyncro have really sense ???

Quote (Belarathon @ 5 Aug 2024 20:15)
Mld =dead anyways…

Crap rules and players et

Wanna be hld pvp with tele ammies is annoying… 🤣💪

Lld, hld both >>>>

Ur zone is pvm homie

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Aug 5 2024 02:23pm
Gold: 22.00
Aug 5 2024 06:39pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ 5 Aug 2024 16:15)
The problem with lld is the rules.
In 2024 no body have keep time for make real rules uptaded.
2 3 discord channel make rule wich bad rules making by the friendly of the leader discord chanel.. and many time the host is bmer and fake gm .. that make patetic ruled.. i look strange rule who make restriction on mastery barb weapon.... but that is stupid action cause u cant verified the leaderboard skill of other user.. znd the communauty of pvp is extremely hypocrit... how can trust rule like that when the majority of gamer is lyer bmer ...

But rules is mayby same base of old rules of old d2.. on reality against gm gamer on public game i havent look many problem about the ruled when the ennemy is fairplay

On mld the rules really change for all. Like u can look tele ban , knowback ban , restriction frw ect... that make big problem when gamer have realkt different rules.. the cause my mld caracter is never done...
Frw limited when the paladin can charge and have so many frw and make desyncro have really sense ???

Ur zone is pvm homie

I’m everywhere
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev1789101114Next
Add Reply New Topic