d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Lib Lvl 18 Zvz Bowa Ladder Official
Prev15678914Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,040.87
Sep 29 2020 11:47am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 29 2020 12:46pm)
#1 nd 2 are in a challenge already atm, you can challenge cota that is it atm. i honestly feel the reason this ladder has been so slow is because of the system, its hard to even get ranked because ppl nvr duel and usually the only ones who wanna duel r the ones who cant be challenged by anyone yet because they r not ranked.

LOL damn it
riotsurfer/riotsurfer/Polly Challenges 3. Cota/Cota/Pringle
Gold: 40.00
Sep 29 2020 12:26pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 29 2020 12:46pm)
#1 nd 2 are in a challenge already atm, you can challenge cota that is it atm. i honestly feel the reason this ladder has been so slow is because of the system, its hard to even get ranked because ppl nvr duel and usually the only ones who wanna duel r the ones who cant be challenged by anyone yet because they r not ranked.

I agree

After riots challenge I’ll add all the active people in order they signed up and run it like the lvl 30 one lol

Sorry cota
Gold: 900.00
Sep 29 2020 01:06pm
Quote (IAmAsylum @ Sep 29 2020 02:26pm)
I agree

After riots challenge I’ll add all the active people in order they signed up and run it like the lvl 30 one lol

Sorry cota

sweet, yeah i honestly have seen so many 18 zons lately and all of them are interested in this ladder and everytime they sign up they get stuck challenging the same 2 afk people the duels never happen and the ppl dont get ranked and thusly cant be challenged by the next new ppl who sign up. i feel like if it werent for that this ladder might be more active than the 30 one cause there is less pride involved and 18 is more for fun kinda duels.

can you do me a favor and put me on the very bottom when you do that andy my friend? im gonna try dueling my way up and hopefully make more people become more active on my way up.
Gold: 1,040.87
Sep 29 2020 01:10pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 29 2020 02:06pm)
sweet, yeah i honestly have seen so many 18 zons lately and all of them are interested in this ladder and everytime they sign up they get stuck challenging the same 2 afk people the duels never happen and the ppl dont get ranked and thusly cant be challenged by the next new ppl who sign up. i feel like if it werent for that this ladder might be more active than the 30 one cause there is less pride involved and 18 is more for fun kinda duels.

can you do me a favor and put me on the very bottom when you do that andy my friend? im gonna try dueling my way up and hopefully make more people become more active on my way up.

This is why I challenged another unranked so we could be added as 4 or 5 to the list.
Sep 29 2020 01:46pm
Quote (Riotsurfer @ Sep 29 2020 03:10pm)
This is why I challenged another unranked so we could be added as 4 or 5 to the list.

yeah but the way the rules were setup u cant challenge unranked ppls. hence why asy agreed and decided hes just gonna rank everyone to speed shit along.
Gold: 250.00
Sep 29 2020 03:58pm
No where does it say that they can’t challenge each other

It says they can challenge 1 and 2 if that’s all that there

If they want to challenge each other go for it

And honestly I don’t have time for this ladder or the game so if u wanna take over Andy go for it

And if any one wants to buy an 18 zon lmk

Legit any1 could challenge any1 and un ranked could challenge 4th place

Once spots were filled

We will place people according to who duels first

Example If player A and C duel each other and C wins it will be

1. C
2. A

if B and D duel each other second and D wins it will be

1.C
2.A
3.D
4.B

but any un ranked duelers can challenge positions 1 and 2 while those are the only people on the ladder , Going forward once all ladder ranks are complete un ranked entries can only challenge position up to #4

Says this on the first page :wallbash:

This post was edited by cota on Sep 29 2020 04:07pm
Sep 29 2020 04:04pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 29 2020 02:06pm)

And also if people were so interested how come only one has challenged. Neither Andy nor myself have avoided any duels or said we couldn’t I literally just dueled sum1 that’s why I’m 3 speed it along or not it’s just now getting more ppl trying to play
Sep 29 2020 04:05pm
Quote (Riotsurfer @ Sep 29 2020 02:10pm)

There nothing saying you can’t btw
Sep 29 2020 04:09pm
Quote (cota @ Sep 29 2020 06:04pm)
And also if people were so interested how come only one has challenged. Neither Andy nor myself have avoided any duels or said we couldn’t I literally just dueled sum1 that’s why I’m 3 speed it along or not it’s just now getting more ppl trying to play

3 ppl on ladder with 2 ppl tied up in a challenge and 1 (you) who times dont match up with many others. during the last few pages its been 2 ppl locked up in a challenge and the other odd man out sitting there. my take was not about the ppl who were ranked but those who were unranked, not being able to be challenged, i didnt see anything anywhere about an unranked being able to challenge another unranked or id have done it forever ago, i just saw the thing that said unranked can challenge 1 and 2 (aka the 2 that were ranked from the start of the ladder) and that once everyone was ranked then the very next signup that was unranked could only challenge up to 4. its a very weird head scratchy setup in comparison to just ranking ppl in order of signup. especially when there is another ladder in the sub doing something that looks more simple. ya know?

Quote (cota @ Sep 29 2020 05:58pm)
No where does it say that they can’t challenge each other

It says they can challenge 1 and 2 if that’s all that there

If they want to challenge each other go for it

And honestly I don’t have time for this ladder or the game so if u wanna take over Andy go for it

And if any one wants to buy an 18 zon lmk

Legit any1 could challenge any1 and un ranked could challenge 4th place

Once spots were filled

i think we can both agree that just running it like the lvl 30 zvz ladder is a lot more simple.

it says they can challenge 1 and 2 if that's all thats there part, made me feel like unranked couldnt challenge other unrankeds because when would 1 and 2 be the only 2 available to challenge when so many ppl r unranked and once they get ranked there r obv gonna be more than 4 ranked ppl, does that make sense why i didnt think i could do that? lol.

This post was edited by MADIrishGunner on Sep 29 2020 04:13pm
Sep 29 2020 04:11pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 29 2020 05:09pm)
3 ppl on ladder with 2 ppl tied up in a challenge and 1 (you) who times dont match up with many others. during the last few pages its been 2 ppl locked up in a challenge and the other odd man out sitting there. my take was not about the ppl who were ranked but those who were unranked, not being able to be challenged, i didnt see anything anywhere about an unranked being able to challenge another unranked or id have done it forever ago, i just saw the thing that said unranked can challenge 1 and 2 (aka the 2 that were ranked from the start of the ladder) and that once everyone was ranked then the very next signup that was unranked could only challenge up to 4. its a very weird head scratchy setup in comparison to just ranking ppl in order of signup.

i think we can both agree that just running it like the lvl 30 zvz ladder is a lot more simple.

Read page one again

We will place people according to who duels first

Example If player A and C duel each other and C wins it will be

1. C
2. A

if B and D duel each other second and D wins it will be

1.C
2.A
3.D
4.B

but any un ranked duelers can challenge positions 1 and 2 while those are the only people on the ladder , Going forward once all ladder ranks are complete un ranked entries can only challenge position up to #4

It says this

There is nothing saying I ranked can’t challenge eachother but if they want to they can challenge people already on the ladder

Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev15678914Next
Add Reply New Topic