d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Snowstorm Tonight
Prev15678913Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3,745.00
Mar 14 2017 05:48pm
Quote (Yogurtland @ Mar 14 2017 06:47pm)
Just like i should report your shady actions while having a Regular tag? ;) :D XD

You are really pushing it young man as i am being too kind :p

Looks like marieusz the bully reported it though *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

yogurtchin GROF
Gold: 5,600.00
Mar 14 2017 05:51pm
Quote (excellence @ Mar 14 2017 06:48pm)
thank you my friend! but wtf is your sig :wacko: :rofl:

good post here!

It's art my friend! ;) XD
Gold: 2,227.27
Mar 14 2017 06:04pm
9-30 duels is up u noobs
Gold: 420.00
Mar 15 2017 01:51am
Quote (Riox @ Mar 14 2017 06:08pm)
U reported and didn't reply?
Team merc a bunch of scared rands can't even reply to defend urself just report and run
Rand af
Don't forget
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73303184&f=143
Me>merc rands

Pardon me sir but I couldn't help but stroll along this sub forum and noticed this post. :D ;) XD
I see you linked the topic to where you made the account ''*JahovahWitness'' in game account and character in name ''JahovahWitness''
trying to claim you defeated me. :D ;) XD

The reason you made that fake screenshot/poor attempt at impersonating me at the time was because you didn't know who I really was and were butthurt from my trolling, and I was under the guise of Johnathan Overmyer making you rage very hard in posts sir. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*
(You attacked and bullied me in posts making pedophile type comments and mocking me about my nephew (now known to be imaginary nephew) in several topics/posts.)

Although around/at that time I only stated my in game account name was *Churchtime@USEAST. (My Undercover troll account)
But despite that you still did it anyway. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

So therefore sir you were completely out-trolled, I even forced you to create an account and level it up just to fake a kill on me just for your disdain towards my alter ego. *LAUGH OUT LOUD* (Looks like I'm the real winner here considering you still have that link in your signature apparently to.) :rofl:

Sorry to burst your bubble sir but if you actually dared to step to me you'd be eradicated with incredible ease bully. :d ;) XD

I have never been in those LLD games sir, and am only a HLD dueler.

Edit:
However on the contrary looking back at that thread and reading my posts, it looks like I clarified why that is not me. :thumbsup:

Good day to you though sir. :D ;) XD

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Mar 15 2017 02:11am
Gold: 0.00
Mar 15 2017 02:12am
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Mar 15 2017 02:51am)
Pardon me sir but I couldn't help but stroll along this sub forum and noticed this post. :D ;) XD
I see you linked the topic to where you made the account ''*JahovahWitness'' in game account and character in name ''JahovahWitness''
trying to claim you defeated me. :D ;) XD

The reason you made that fake screenshot/poor attempt at impersonating me at the time was because you didn't know who I really was and were butthurt from my trolling, and I was under the guise of Johnathan Overmyer making you rage very hard in posts sir. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*
(You attacked and bullied me in posts making pedophile type comments and mocking me about my nephew (now known to be imaginary nephew) in several topics/posts.)

Although around/at that time I only stated my in game account name was *Churchtime@USEAST. (My Undercover troll account)
But despite that you still did it anyway. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

So therefore sir you were completely out-trolled, I even forced you to create an account and level it up just to fake a kill on me just for your disdain towards my alter ego. *LAUGH OUT LOUD* (Looks like I'm the real winner here considering you still have that link in your signature apparently to.) :rofl:

Sorry to burst your bubble sir but if you actually dared to step to me you'd be eradicated with incredible ease bully. :d ;) XD

I have never been in those LLD games sir, and am only a HLD dueler.

Edit:
However on the contrary looking back at that thread and reading my posts, it looks like I clarified why that is not me. :thumbsup:

Good day to you though sir. :D ;) XD

Idk that char talks just like you.
Also you lose, your writing paragraphs for his troll. he wins no doubt

This post was edited by MetroSol on Mar 15 2017 02:13am
Mar 15 2017 02:16am
Quote (MetroSol @ Mar 15 2017 04:12am)
Idk that char talks just like you.

Not at all sir, because when I was on *Churchtime@USEAST, I would never make such noobish errors such as Riox@jsp did in the screenshot with typos. :D ;) XD

And he wrote ''team merc,'' several folks who spoke to my *Churchtime account at the time can vouch, that I would always say ''Team MeRC'' exactly like that. :D ;) XD

And lots of folks on here type like me just browse the forums sir! That doesn't mean they are me sir. :D ;) XD

So with that logic sir, if I were to log on USEAST right now and make the account name ''MetroSol'' and maybe make some characters like ''Metrolsolpaladin'' or something like that, that must make it inherently you? :d ;) XD

Just for the record, my real accounts are well known now.

/W *WYANDANCH@USEAST for duels anytime, for duels.

Quote (MetroSol @ Mar 15 2017 04:12am)

Also you lose, your writing paragraphs for his troll. he wins no doubt

Pardon me sir but I am a known truth teller who pummels out eradication that bullies such as yourself cannot take. :D ;) XD

I am my very own lawyer, I defend my self when necessary from the likes of bullies such as yourself. :d ;) XD

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Mar 15 2017 02:17am
Mar 15 2017 02:18am
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Mar 15 2017 03:16am)
Not at all sir, because when I was on *Churchtime@USEAST, I would never make such noobish errors such as Riox@jsp did in the screenshot with typos. :D ;) XD

And he wrote ''team merc,'' several folks who spoke to my *Churchtime account at the time can vouch, that I would always say ''Team MeRC'' exactly like that. :D ;) XD

And lots of folks on here type like me just browse the forums sir! That doesn't mean they are me sir. :D ;) XD

So with that logic sir, if I were to log on USEAST right now and make the account name ''MetroSol'' and maybe make some characters like ''Metrolsolpaladin'' or something like that, that must make it inherently you? :d ;) XD

Just for the record, my real accounts are well known now.

/W *WYANDANCH@USEAST for duels anytime, for duels.

I own all the Metro Acct's that could be linked to me because i r smart.

Also you and that Yogurt guy type the same too

Mar 15 2017 02:22am
Quote (MetroSol @ Mar 15 2017 04:18am)
I own all the Metro Acct's that could be linked to me because i r smart.

Also you and that Yogurt guy type the same too

Well that was very smart of you to do that then sir! :D ;) XD

I at the time didn't give two darns! And trust me when I say Riox@jsp along with this entire sub forum of LLD bullies was indeed manipulated by me at one point. You can say my post is long, but you should have seen the posts/threads made against me during the time of my undercover trolling gimmick at it's prime. :D ;) XD
Most if not all bought into my gimmick/and to those who didn't regardless any reaction=better then no reaction. And they indeed gave me a reaction. *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

Also yes as I stated, several folks type similar to me at times.

You just named one, Mr. Yogurt@jsp types similar to me, also so does Mr. Razors2@jsp, also so does Mr. Disturb@jsp, Mr. GetLaPuss@jsp, and Mr. VANDER@jsp, just to name a few who I see typing with the same emotion style. There is also more over in the other forum/PvP East if you browse around.

It is a popular trend style to promote happiness in posts sir. :D ;) XD

However I am none of those users, and those users are all different people and not multi's of one another etc. We are all different folks with our own accounts. :thumbsup:

This post was edited by JahovahWitness on Mar 15 2017 02:24am
Mar 15 2017 02:25am
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Mar 15 2017 03:22am)
Well that was very smart of you to do that then sir! :D ;) XD

I at the time didn't give two darns! And trust me when I say Riox@jsp along with this entire sub forum of LLD bullies was indeed manipulated by me at one point. You can say my post is long, but you should have seen the posts/threads made against me during the time of my undercover trolling gimmick at it's prime. :D ;) XD

Also yes as I stated, several folks type similar to me at times.

You just named one, Mr. Yogurt@jsp types similar to me, also so does Mr. Razors2@jsp, also so does Mr. Disturb@jsp, Mr. GetLaPuss@jsp, and Mr. VANDER@jsp, just to name a few who I see typing with the same emotion style. There is also more over in the other forum/PvP East if you browse around.

It is a popular trend style to promote happiness in posts sir. :D ;) XD

However I am none of those users, and those users are all different people and not multi's of one another etc. We are all different folks with our own accounts. :thumbsup:

Im to high for this. But Yea I cant wait to come to NL.
Mar 15 2017 02:27am
Quote (MetroSol @ Mar 15 2017 04:25am)
Im to high for this. But Yea I cant wait to come to NL.

I am not high sir as I am drug tested and cannot take drugs sir! But regardless, I hope you have a good day sir. :D ;) XD

Perhaps we may meet each other one day on Non-Ladder! :D ;) XD

Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev15678913Next
Add Reply New Topic