d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > ~ Lvl9 Sac/smiter Palladin ~ > #1 Vlld Build
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 33.00
May 16 2011 02:01pm
Quote (ClanBK @ May 16 2011 08:57pm)
And once again, crushflange has nothing to do with ow and ow is not mentioned in mikey's guide at all.

I'm not trying to prove anything, just simply pointing out that Pharao is speaking out of ignorance and you're backing him up on the same account. Honestly, did you even bother reading his posts before you threw in your 2 cent? Doubt it.

First your are saying that he's a retard without a clue because he said that double kb and stun is bm.

smite itself got a natural kb already so there'll be constant kb + stun (no fun ioo)

Where is the 'stun from chrushflange' part?

smite + crushflang = izi ow since smite never fails to hit

Obv mistake here, he meant cb.

Code
so presmiting ow

PREsmiting ow -> before smite?

It seems that it was me who read that post.
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
May 16 2011 02:04pm
Quote (DJ2v @ May 16 2011 04:01pm)
First your are saying that he's a retard without a clue because he said that double kb and stun is bm.

Where is the 'stun from chrushflange' part?

Obv mistake here, he meant cb.

Code
so presmiting ow

PREsmiting ow -> before smite?

It seems that it was me who read that post.

No, I'm saying he's a retard because "double knockback" doesn't exist and this build has no stun outside of smite (not real stun).

I'm curious about how he's going to "PREsmite" ow when the build has no open wounds at all?
May 16 2011 02:11pm
He said crushflange [...] stuns (lol where did this even come from?).

It is smite which stuns, so one of your arguments just poofed like a bb.

"double knockback" doesn't exist

There was a rumor that kb items 'add' to smite, that's probably why he wrote that. Ofc, believing in that makes him a total clueless random which should stay out of lld forever.

I'm curious about how he's going to "PREsmite" ow when the build has no open wounds at all?

His post was referring to how BM smite can be in vlld - and one of the factors was smiting and ow'ed opponent who can't attack you (because he is knocked back/stunned) and it would be stupid for him to run (with ow triggered).

What are you still arguing about? Anything more to clear up?
Banned
May 16 2011 02:15pm
Quote (DJ2v @ May 16 2011 04:11pm)
It is smite which stuns, so one of your arguments just poofed like a bb.

There was a rumor that kb items 'add' to smite, that's probably why he wrote that. Ofc, believing in that makes him a total clueless random which should stay out of lld forever.

His post was referring to how BM smite can be in vlld - and one of the factors was smiting and ow'ed opponent who can't attack you (because he is knocked back/stunned) and it would be stupid for him to run (with ow triggered).

What are you still arguing about? Anything more to clear up?

Smite does not have true to form stun, hence no swirls above opponents heads.

Yes, if you think having a item with knockback on it adds more to a skill with already natural knockback then you lack a basic understanding of game mechanics and shouldn't be commenting on a guide.

And once again, the guide mentioned nothing about OW so his post was irrelevant, pointless, and stupid, much like your arguments.

But by all means, please continue!

E: Also, his "presmiting" comment was in regards to crushflange being BM, but of course you seem to have overlooked that.

This post was edited by ClanBK on May 16 2011 02:16pm
May 16 2011 02:23pm
Smite does not have true to form stun, hence no swirls above opponents heads.

Yes, if you think having a item with knockback on it adds more to a skill with already natural knockback then you lack a basic understanding of game mechanics and shouldn't be commenting on a guide.

If we consider his mistake with 'double kb', it's 1 mistake for many true statements posted. That doesn't make him a clueless rand.

But by all means, please continue!

I pretty much proved what I meant in my first posts, I see no reasons to continue spamming someone's paid topic.
Gold: 47.43
May 16 2011 02:23pm
lol obviously this guy's english translator is really bad. I don't know why else he'd keep arguing.
Gold: 425.00
Warn: 10%
May 16 2011 02:25pm
"Bad rands will always be bad" - The Book of Double Knockback chapter 3
Gold: 47.43
May 16 2011 02:38pm
Quote (Silverback_Guerrilla @ May 16 2011 04:25pm)
"Bad rands will always be bad" - The Book of Double Knockback chapter 3

I came from the school of hard double knockbacks
Banned
May 16 2011 02:39pm
Quote (DJ2v @ May 16 2011 04:23pm)
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/tZXEl0L_oCk/0.jpg

If we consider his mistake with 'double kb', it's 1 mistake for many true statements posted. That doesn't make him a clueless rand.

I pretty much proved what I meant in my first posts, I see no reasons to continue spamming someone's paid topic.

And what was that that you proved, Mr. Double Knockback?
Gold: 0.26
May 16 2011 03:03pm
i thought vlld was simple enough for anyone to understand

huhu
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic