d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Any Active Lld Community D2r > D2:R
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 9,586.87
May 18 2024 11:22pm
Quote (ThePiNoKioTGanG @ 19 May 2024 07:21)
Don't you waste time with people like them

:hug:

:thumbsup:

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on May 18 2024 11:22pm
Gold: 11,111.00
May 19 2024 10:11am
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ May 19 2024 12:22am)
:hug:

:thumbsup:

Havent seen you around much, i miss ashameloosereding you
May 19 2024 10:48am
Quote (Blld @ 19 May 2024 18:11)
Havent seen you around much, i miss ashameloosereding you

I was going to lose my legendary gamer level by playing against losers..
I played too much time against nolife who have no level, he doesn't progress..

moreover, as I have already said a thousand times, 50% players are ridiculous, incapable of progressing, of dueling, of understanding the mechanics of the game...

I understood that a lot of the angry losers were fans of me..
Many people need their dose of rage and humiliation. it's as if he takes pleasure in reliving the same humiliation every night against PiNoKioT KinG PvP. in reality he hopes to achieve a victory, they are very far from it..

I understood that most of the haters had no life and therefore were ready to relive the same humiliation every night.. he certainly hoped for a miracle and to win.. yet he did not progress..
in short, I understood very well that the angry nolife losers who harass me are sad to no longer see me...

pinokiot is in the real challenges, not too much time to play against loser noob clones lacking credibility..

anyway even when I'm not there I'm still present in the heads of bad fanboys

if a person as bad as you, as hypocritical as you, as toxic as you is leader of the lld101 discord then it is normal for pvp to be toxic..
700 people? lol seeing how fake you are I think 90% of users don't even play diablo 2r...

In short, there will always be people like you coming to ruin bad luck..
unfortunately a nolife hypocritical loser like you who doesn't
don't assume that you're worthless, you'll always be ready to waste millions of hours on rotten real things..
the rage at being worthless and jealousy will make you much more motivated to waste your time on discord channels where hypocrisy reigns..

in short, quickly go back to lld101 discord I think an lld pro gamer has joined.. quickly kick the channel like all the pro gamers who make you cry tears of rage..

It's been a long time since you spammed but topic..🐄💨 🦗

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on May 19 2024 10:59am
Gold: 90,133.51
May 19 2024 12:23pm
Get a job instead of this dick size challenge here 👎
Gold: 0.00
May 19 2024 12:34pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ May 12 2024 06:12am)
thx homie , what happen to you ?
I am an English language teacher in France. :rolleyes:

Are you sure dude?

seems like you are the one who need someone to teach you how to speak/type proper english lol

french school must have really low standards when it comes to an education lmao

talking about toxicity.. I can see you are being toxic in every thread crying and raging saying #1 lld blah blah

how old are you? I think you need to go back to school.

plus you were a scammer before and had a scammer tag how did you even get unlocked lol

This post was edited by BlueArchive on May 19 2024 12:41pm
May 19 2024 01:44pm
Quote (BlueArchive @ 19 May 2024 20:34)
Are you sure dude?

seems like you are the one who need someone to teach you how to speak/type proper english lol

french school must have really low standards when it comes to an education lmao

talking about toxicity.. I can see you are being toxic in every thread crying and raging saying #1 lld blah blah

how old are you? I think you need to go back to school.

plus you were a scammer before and had a scammer tag how did you even get unlocked lol

usually people who whine about my bad english only speak one language..
that it gives credibility...

try to find a single message where I whine.. only in the heads of the followers

angry ??
I laugh at the losers who bm and spam that I'm a noob.. that and just funny to see people bordering on shame.. being a random noob pvp gamer must help..

do you want to know my age?? I don't even have 1 minute to spare to talk about my private life with people who lack credibility..
Already seen a guy spamming everywhere that he's a doctor and earns 12k all 30days..
the guy has the mentality of a 12 year old teenager and he has been connecting 15 hours a day to d2r for years.. lol but he keep lying .. but he is happy cause asshamed person like him complencatly him for have friend .. huhu

never had a scammer tag, another lie.. another stone thrown in the water...

Anyway, I imagine your next comment will be:

no one knows you, I don't even know you blablabla

However, your previous message will prove the opposite... but you will continue anyway..
no originality, clones.. like a pnj

you found a 10 day troll quote or I'm joking..
you went looking for it to quote it here to pass it off as a serious message and to degrade me... you have to have a lot of hatred in yourself to get to that..

the worst know that you dare to say that I post angry messages?? while you do stuff like that.. so ridiculous... no desire to be loved by people like you.. prefer to lick your tears....

real fan boy...

🐄💩💨🦗

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on May 19 2024 01:47pm
Gold: 1,996.27
May 20 2024 05:13pm
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ May 19 2024 03:44pm)
usually people who whine about my bad english only speak one language..
that it gives credibility...

try to find a single message where I whine.. only in the heads of the followers

angry ??
I laugh at the losers who bm and spam that I'm a noob.. that and just funny to see people bordering on shame.. being a random noob pvp gamer must help..

do you want to know my age?? I don't even have 1 minute to spare to talk about my private life with people who lack credibility..
Already seen a guy spamming everywhere that he's a doctor and earns 12k all 30days..
the guy has the mentality of a 12 year old teenager and he has been connecting 15 hours a day to d2r for years.. lol but he keep lying .. but he is happy cause asshamed person like him complencatly him for have friend .. huhu

never had a scammer tag, another lie.. another stone thrown in the water...

Anyway, I imagine your next comment will be:

no one knows you, I don't even know you blablabla

However, your previous message will prove the opposite... but you will continue anyway..
no originality, clones.. like a pnj

you found a 10 day troll quote or I'm joking..
you went looking for it to quote it here to pass it off as a serious message and to degrade me... you have to have a lot of hatred in yourself to get to that..

the worst know that you dare to say that I post angry messages?? while you do stuff like that.. so ridiculous... no desire to be loved by people like you.. prefer to lick your tears....

real fan boy...

🐄💩💨🦗

🐄💩💨🦗
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic