d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > 18 Level Throw Barb > Finally Decided To Write A Guide
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 533.25
Jun 2 2013 05:28am
Quote (CarloAnalo @ 2 Jun 2013 11:49)
i had pretty equal duels with my bfsin vs throwers thoo
a bf can just spread so many fucking blades around and as mikey said a bfsin cannot run out of spears or anything at all
and his bfsin has way more life, dmg and rep then mine ever had
i got always outranged vs bowas though, but i didnt have such good stats / experience with lvl18 in general
but that motivates me to remake the bf xD

/E very nice guide !

Ok seems much arguing round this. Thats good :)

Remember I just wrote how to play against them , and I feel it is not challanging duel. You can take it or leave it (plaing different tactic).

I'd like to stop that discuiss and I invite some good BFsins at euro to play some 1v1 vs one of my throwers.
I could record video. FT5 :) I promise play tactic that I wrote. That would clear things up

Thanks for edit CarloAnalo :D
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jun 18 2013 12:19pm
Your guide missing alot of good stuff for a thrower, as mikey_j said you will need a lot of javs.. some times you will need to use eth ones for higher damage..
Many l8z duels the thrower needs to have a cube filled with javs.

The only way to kill a bowa is to chase her and dodge g.a and use every mistake she make. this is the hardest match up for sure.

if you're not chasing then you're automaticly dead as she has much longer g.a distance and she cant lose

the way to go is to have balanced gear with good frw, good lrep, good life, good dmg and when need more dmg you use eth javs and when you need extra res you will need more life/res scs.
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic