d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Clan Fuez Is Recruting, Read For Details > D2:R
Prev111121314Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 9,516.87
Aug 19 2024 12:23pm
Quote (HanibalJack @ 19 Aug 2024 19:31)
Faite un pvp pour regle ca :P

J'évite personne je leur casse souvent la tête. J'adore leur decouper les oreilles.
En 4vs 1 avec bm ils sont obliger de quitter a chaque mort pour récupérer leur corps , de changer de caractère pour utuliser les combos team les plus toxic contre mon barb..

Un de s'apelle faxx , ils jouent en team vs moi. Leur team sont obliger de bm , faxx utulise un smite slow 75target avec aura freeze..
mais il ose hurler que je bm pour avoir mis cleglaw 20pourcent target comme seul bm ... alors qu'ils utilise 75slow target , freeze aura et tous cela en team...

Quand des mec joue en 4vs 1 avec full bm action ,donc un smite aura slow , item 75 target avec necro slow , mure dos ect item skill plus anticarater mais qu'il continue a perdre tous et prouver.. ils ose spammer que je gagne parce que je bm pour avoir utiliser 20slow target avec clewglaw gants 20pourcent slow target..

Jsuis pas dans les drama , je joue juste contre des joueur super ridicule et mauvais qu on pourer croire quil sorte d un film comique faits sur une des caricature de joueurs de world of warcraf5 qui enchaine defaite sur défaite.

J'suis en vacance jusqu'au 24 . Si cela te divertie et t'amuse je pourrer te montrer cela dans game public low level duels. Tu pourer passer en mode spectateur. Je serait ravie de te faire assister au sketch de sais comique involontaire

I avoid anyone, I often snap at them. I love cutting off their ears.
In 4vs 1 with bm they are forced to leave each death to recover their body, to change character to use the most toxic team combos against my barb..

One of them is called faxx, they play as a team against me. Their team is obligated to bm, faxx uses a smite slow 75target with aura freeze..
but he dares to yell that I bm for having put cleglaw 20percent target as the only bm... while they use 75slow ​​target, freeze aura and all that as a team...

When guys play 4vs 1 with full bm action, so a smite will have slow, item 75 target with necro slow, mure dos ect item skill plus anticarater but he continues to lose everyone and prove.. they dare to spam that I win because I bm for having used 20slow target with clewglaw gloves 20pourcent slow target..

I'm not into drama, I just play against super ridiculous and bad players that you might believe comes from a comic film made on one of the caricatures of World of Warcraft5 players who go from one defeat to the next.

I'm on vacation until the 24th. If this entertains you and amuse you I can show you this in game public low level duels. You can switch to spectator mode. I would be delighted to have you attend the involuntary comedy sketch

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Aug 19 2024 12:27pm
Gold: 633.82
Aug 19 2024 07:07pm
tu respires par ta bouche
plus de morts que de contes de fées ~~
Aug 20 2024 12:43pm
Quote (h1phop @ 20 Aug 2024 03:07)
tu respires par ta bouche
plus de morts que de contes de fées ~~

you look in your mirror to find sentences to try to put me down..
proof that you hate who you are... like most people who hate me but who can't find a credible argument to try to humiliate me..

in short, you and your clones stay stuck spamming that my English (which is not my first language) is bad... but you have been following my post news for years..

yet guys like you are unable of speaking any other way when in English (which is your first language).. so ridiculous..
you write 2 sentences in French, their grammar is bad.. and you 2 sentences mean nothing.. you are still making fun of yourself as a fake bilingual..

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Aug 20 2024 12:44pm
Aug 20 2024 12:52pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Aug 20 2024 01:43pm)
you look in your mirror to find sentences to try to put me down..
proof that you hate who you are... like most people who hate me but who can't find a credible argument to try to humiliate me..

in short, you and your clones stay stuck spamming that my English (which is not my first language) is bad... but you have been following my post news for years..

yet guys like you are unable of speaking any other way when in English (which is your first language).. so ridiculous..
you write 2 sentences in French, their grammar is bad.. and you 2 sentences mean nothing.. you are still making fun of yourself as a fake bilingual..

la seule personne qui te fait paraître stupide, c'est TOI
si tu avais un demi-cerveau, tu ferais une faveur à ta famille et tu te débarrasserais de toi

This post was edited by h1phop on Aug 20 2024 12:52pm
Aug 21 2024 04:55am
Flamming with out argument again ...
Ok bye.. i havent time for flamming with out argument in internet video game. I prefer action with credibility or chat with credibility and argument.

FUeZ clan open

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Aug 21 2024 04:56am
Gold: 4,405.66
Warn: 20%
Aug 28 2024 02:26pm
bump
Gold: 47.45
Warn: 40%
Aug 28 2024 10:00pm
How is the recruitment going ?
Aug 29 2024 06:51am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Aug 21 2024 05:55am)
Flamming with out argument again ...
Ok bye.. i havent time for flamming with out argument in internet video game. I prefer action with credibility or chat with credibility and argument.

FUeZ clan open

hahahah tu as peur de citer parce que tu n'es rien de plus qu'une marque de dérapage sur la communauté LLD que tu es... tu es un petit aspirant. très désespéré
Aug 29 2024 07:09am
Quote (h1phop @ 29 Aug 2024 14:51)
hahahah tu as peur de citer parce que tu n'es rien de plus qu'une marque de dérapage sur la communauté LLD que tu es... tu es un petit aspirant. très désespéré

I didn't quote you since I couldn't do it..
as usual you had no argument and you preferred to insult, so you had a post violation..
answering you is useless in any way.. no coherence in your words..

. understand your stress of shame to question yourself and move forward. following your stress of shame turns against you..

in short, you are uninteresting on jsp and d2 anyway.. answering you is useless..

a lot of fearful provokes on internet chats to pretend to be a serious rival of the pvp king..

Everytime same , u come flamming and after u rage cause u have 10%warn... and u wait ur warn desaper for come back spamming/flamming.. lol like a gag

This post was edited by PiN0ki0T on Aug 29 2024 07:10am
Aug 29 2024 07:15am
Quote (PiN0ki0T @ Aug 29 2024 08:09am)
I didn't quote you since I couldn't do it..
as usual you had no argument and you preferred to insult, so you had a post violation..
answering you is useless in any way.. no coherence in your words..

. understand your stress of shame to question yourself and move forward. following your stress of shame turns against you..

in short, you are uninteresting on jsp and d2 anyway.. answering you is useless..

a lot of fearful provokes on internet chats to pretend to be a serious rival of the pvp king..

Everytime same , u come flamming and after u rage cause u have 10%warn... and u wait ur warn desaper for come back spamming/flamming.. lol like a gag

QQ little fairy
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev111121314Next
Add Reply New Topic