d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Pets > My Unfinished Pet Collection.
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 106.66
Apr 6 2011 06:25pm
Quote (FatZero @ Apr 6 2011 05:24pm)
Land snails are illegal in the United States as they are one of the worst invasive species in the world.

I am personally sending a message to njaguar and ask that he give up your IP to the FBI for felony trading of illegal exotic animals.

nice
Gold: 113.37
Apr 6 2011 06:25pm
dem eyes @ second gecko
Gold: 257,777.95
Apr 6 2011 06:26pm
Quote (ClancyBrown @ Apr 6 2011 03:05pm)
hairy scorpion is not hairy.

This. Can I eat's your pet collection??
Gold: 18,152.00
Apr 6 2011 06:39pm
Quote (FatZero @ Apr 6 2011 07:24pm)
Land snails are illegal in the United States as they are one of the worst invasive species in the world.

I am personally sending a message to njaguar and ask that he give up your IP to the FBI for felony trading of illegal exotic animals.

First off I'm not in The USA. Secondly these snails are hermaphrodites - This does NOT mean that they can mate with themselves, they still require a partner,
Therefor it causes no harm. Third this is not a federal issue as I do not trade or sell them. I obtained one under a special circumstance till its actual living environment
has been redesigned.

I'm actually laughing at how you are trying to falsely inform others about laws which you know nothing about. I specialize in exotic animals and volunteer my time and
knowledge to a lot of people and organizations, but you wouldn't know anything about that. Further more I will not debate this subject with you or anyone else here.

Quote (IsraeliSoldier @ Apr 6 2011 08:13pm)
Holy crap that's amazing yo!

Told you would love it. ^^

Quote (zeratul87 @ Apr 6 2011 07:27pm)
say wut?? was that a baby? or do you just have monster hands. i've seen as big (or very close to as big) in my lawn.

compare that to the largest salamander to the ones you normally see.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/9KhrQuWplniwu2h3yUOedem5o1_400.jpg

lol i want to see a snail like that. but i guess slugs can get bigger since there's no shell.

First off snails and slugs are mollusks and all mollusks are quite small compared to that beast you have.
Though record size for some sub species can get quite big easily half the weight of your beast and thats impressive for a snail.

Though why are we comparing two different animals together why not compare it to a whale to show how small it really is in the grand scheme of things.

Quote (IIBBQII @ Apr 6 2011 08:26pm)
This. Can I eat's your pet collection??

I think the snail can make people sick if not fed a certain diet.
All the rest can be easily consumed. In fact I've personally eaten Tarantula's and Scorpions before.

This post was edited by King Atrhur on Apr 6 2011 06:41pm
Gold: 61.00
Warn: 90%
Apr 6 2011 06:41pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ Apr 6 2011 04:39pm)
First off I'm not in The USA. Secondly these snails are hermaphrodites - This does NOT mean that they can mate with themselves, they still require a partner,
Therefor it causes no harm. Third this is not a federal issue as I do not trade or sell them. I obtained one under a special circumstance till its actual living environment
has been redesigned.

I'm actually laughing at how you are trying to falsely inform others about laws which you know nothing about. I specialize in exotic animals and volunteer my time and
knowledge to a lot of people and organizations, but you wouldn't know anything about that. Further more I will not debate this subject with you or anyone else here.

First off snails and slugs are mollusks and all mollusks are quite small compared to that beast you have.
Though record size for some sub species can get quite big easily half the weight of your beast and thats impressive for a snail.

Though why are we comparing two different animals together why not compare it to a whale to show how small it really is in the grand scheme of things.

cuz relativity. take the average size of all species of salamanders. compare that to that beast. i bet tehre's a huge difference

likewise

take the average size of the snails i find in my yard after a nice california rain. then compare it to that. not much of a differene

not trying to take away from your awesome collection man. just saying.
Gold: 257,777.95
Apr 6 2011 06:44pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ Apr 6 2011 04:39pm)
has been redesigned.

I think the snail can make people sick if not fed a certain diet.
All the rest can be easily consumed. In fact I've personally eaten Tarantula's and Scorpions before.

I was being a jackass, anyway, it's pretty impressive.. Keep collecting. I like.
Gold: 143.99
Apr 6 2011 06:47pm
>people that collect insects as pets

oh god OP you're doing it wrong
Apr 6 2011 06:48pm
Quote (IIBBQII @ Apr 6 2011 08:44pm)
I was being a jackass, anyway, it's pretty impressive.. Keep collecting. I like.

Thanks I think next is a rough green snake for my daughter. It's easily cared for and is the same diet as other pets I have without
having to buy mice in the future.
Quote (zeratul87 @ Apr 6 2011 08:41pm)
cuz relativity. take the average size of all species of salamanders. compare that to that beast. i bet tehre's a huge difference

likewise

take the average size of the snails i find in my yard after a nice california rain. then compare it to that. not much of a differene

not trying to take away from your awesome collection man. just saying.

I don't think any snail in Cali can get nearly the size of these snails.
Trust me when I say this is a size comparison it easily matches that of the salamanders or damn close.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 6 2011 07:08pm
thats dope
Apr 6 2011 07:10pm
Quote (EverNineAfter @ Apr 6 2011 09:08pm)
thats dope

Thanks!

Also still sticking to the diet and work out plan ^^

My body hurts though :(
Go Back To Pets Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll