d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Tennis > Djokovic Is The Boat...but Is He The Goat?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 899.70
Jun 12 2024 06:21am
So Novak Djokovic is the best player ever in terms of success. No question.

But is he also the Greatest Player of All Time? The one with the biggest impact on the sport? Did people watch with open jaws in disbelief what he is doing?

I say no. He grinded his way to the top. Again, he is the best. I dont deny it.

But in my opinion Roger Federer has another aura around him. His name is greater than Novaks. His influence and impact on tennis was bigger.
His game was full of grace and effortless beauty, his technique flawless and his talent unmatched.

Nadal and Djokovic however both got the better of him. They played a more stable, more powerful game. They used their incredible two-handed backhands to do damage on both ends and carved their way through Roger. And I respect that.

But its not the same. What they do is not what he did. I say Roger Federer is the Goat.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jun 22 2024 08:50am
now that everyone else took the jab no one can compete with him
Gold: 1,311.05
Sep 7 2024 12:53pm
Djoko is best , its now matter you like it or not, Fed style is goat but he is stylish player that achived a bit more then other stylish players
Gold: 899.70
Sep 7 2024 03:20pm
Quote (gunja1984 @ Sep 7 2024 08:53pm)
Djoko is best , its now matter you like it or not, Fed style is goat but he is stylish player that achived a bit more then other stylish players

Djokovic isnt stylish at all. Hes a baseline zombie with a subpar, unnatural volley and a subpar overhead.

Again, I dont deny that Djokovic is the best player. Just read my Headline, dude.
Go Back To Tennis Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll