d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends >
Service
> Looking For Gold-plat Player To 1v1 Me
Prev18910
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18.00
Jul 25 2024 09:28am
on a winstreak agane so rito sending me elo terrorists...

just had to dodge a game because our support was given lastpick by rito algorythm, didnt want to swap pick order, then he LASTPICKED yuumi to pair with my adc ziggs...

i can't believe people dont get perma banned from ranked play for that kinda behavior...

i litterally FIRSTPICKED ZIGGS because nobody would swap pick order with me (including support) then our mid+jungle+top ALL PICKED AP CHAMPS so we had 5 ap and a yuumi...

hilarious how i have to wait 6min extra trying to dodge rito 50% winrate forcing algorythm... imo if u lastpick yuumi support into a 5ap lineup you should automaticly be elo adjusted to iron or rank banned

meanwhile that guy gets no consequences but my account been perma chatbanned for months now just because i told a retard to go uninstall irl, ingame ofc

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jul 25 2024 09:30am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 25 2024 10:07am
Quote (NumbSouls @ Jul 25 2024 05:37am)
i just checked a video of a pro who talks about kda, and he confirmed what i thought...

if you're playing for exemple an assassin mid with no crowd control for his team and not very fast as taking turrets and stuff for exemple (like naafiri,talon,zed, etc) your KDA DEFINITLY MATTER ALOT. Because your whole purpose in the match is to disrupt their scaling champs (aka adc but ofc not only adc...) so that they are dead often during early/midgame laning phase and early during teamfights... so if youre playing naafiri for exemple and youre fucking 3-8-2 youre not at all doing your job

meanwhile if you're playing lets say ziggs and youre 3-8-2, you might still be 1v9ing even with such a bad kda because most of those deaths might have been you giving up your life to get innibs and stuff... or forcing several enemies to back to defend while your team secure baron/drag/etc its worth dying on ziggs to get lets say 1 turret+ forcing 2-3enemies to back for you while your team are all 4 on baron/drag...

so i agree KDA isnt everything on alot of champs... but on some champs kda is nearly everything specially in soloQ... ofcourse its kdA not just kd, because u dont need to get the lasthit for you to have good kill participation eh

also total damage done isnt a great indicator in some scenarios... like if youre toplane vs a mundo and u got most damage done in the game but u killed mundo only 1-2times in the whole game and he freefarmed and regended everything youve dealt to him... your 'effective usefull dmg' was low af

Also, here imma ask a really really genuine question because i want the input of some of you 'higher ranks than me guys' on this...

lets say for exemple im playing naafiri mid (cause i play it alot so imma give an exemple that i face often)

lets say i roam bot because i see the enemies are being greedy and most likely gonna tower dive my teamates (like lets say the enemy jungler is there too so its 2v3 in favour of the enemy) and i decide to roam bot even if lets say its not 100% good timing for me (like i wasnt able to shove before or whatever you know what i mean? like its throwing my mid lane timer off for potential to help the botlane ALOT)

now lets say we end up trading 1 for 2 (we lose our support lets say and 2 enemies die and the last one manage to survive but has to back on low hp lets say)

so in that scenario its me and the adc left alive bot, lets say now that the 2 kills on the enemies were gotten on my bot lane (aka i didnt get either of those 2 kills gold for myself for roaming) and theres a wave next to us...

lets say i lost my mid wave coming bot to gank too... and now im low hp and have to back... and i see im missing 150g for an item (even if its a pickaxe for exemple,whatver)

am i 'toxic' for taxing the wave in front of my adc?? when i legit just prevented a enemy successfull dive and got him a kill or 2??? but i need to make it worthwhile for me so i can powerspike cause im an assassin right?

i do that alot... some people dont complain and even thank me for the gank after i taxe a wave but some people i will get them 2kills AND save them from dying, steal 4-5cs before tping and they will spamping and run it down say mid gap x9

the thick and thin of it is simple. there is no reason to go that far into detail about it. if you dont have an 80% or higher chance of getting a kill then youre better off farming. if you had stayed to shove your wave then you get gauranteed gold and xp. roaming/ganking is never a gaurantee. always go for gauranteed gold. you not only have a 100% chance of getting gold/xp but thats also potential money and xp that your making your enemy lose. do you feel that your play was impactful than setting your mid laner further behind? sure it may have worked out and you got some assists, but that wont always be the case. as for taxing....if you think the gold is better on you, take it. league is a bunch of trogylodites. theyre going to ping you off the wave even if you just try to fix the wave so they dont get froze on while resetting. if i dont get a kill then i take the wave simply because i think the gold is best on me. where you are in your league career rank right now is simple. hoard as much gold as you possibly can and carry yourself. if youre consistent with that then youll climb. team mates are for one game. you have yourself every game. dont expect carries, carry yourself. funnel gold on to yourself because you dont know if the team mates you have are gonna do soemthing with it
Gold: 0.00
Jul 25 2024 10:15am
its fundamentals.

if you stayed mid and shoved your wave and you cant take turret, roam. you have nothing to lose because that is known as "dead time" when you have no immediate access to gauranteed gold. if you are nafiiri and you go bot and you get double kill, great. but because you didnt shove wave now the enemy ziggs got 2 waves and your tower. he got 3.5 kills worth of gold, not even counting the xp. his money is gauranteed. your roam could have gone badly and given enemy adc a triple kill which would be game ending on top of ziggs ruining your mid lane. its a toss up and thats bad. play on dead time so even if you die you have nothing to lose.

that is micro and macro in harmony
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev18910
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll