Service
> Looking For Gold-plat Player To 1v1 Me
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18.00
Jul 18 2024 09:52pm
Quote (CYBERSEX @ Jul 18 2024 11:49pm)
Good

im just a bit confused because a few weeks ago when i was in like iron/low bronze you said i had the rank i deserved, yet im now mid silver and still roflcurbstomping everyone like if they were plastic25 rank and i was diamond so idk man i think i may also not belong in silver at the fking all

but hey ur the pro not me, ur glazing a bit on rito matchmaking but eh i see u selling boosting services so eh
Gold: 7,750.00
Jul 18 2024 09:56pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ 19 Jul 2024 05:52)
im just a bit confused because a few weeks ago when i was in like iron/low bronze you said i had the rank i deserved, yet im now mid silver and still roflcurbstomping everyone like if they were plastic25 rank and i was diamond so idk man i think i may also not belong in silver at the fking all

but hey ur the pro not me, ur glazing a bit on rito matchmaking but eh i see u selling boosting services so eh

I am better than 99.90% but not enough to go pro by any means. Theres a decent group of skilled players that dont make the cut so they become a streamer or eloboost like myself.

This post was edited by CYBERSEX on Jul 18 2024 09:56pm
Jul 18 2024 10:18pm
Quote (CYBERSEX @ Jul 18 2024 11:56pm)
I am better than 99.90% but not enough to go pro by any means. Theres a decent group of skilled players that dont make the cut so they become a streamer or eloboost like myself.

instead of boosting people so they can ruin games later for everyone else (and also ruining games while youre boosting) why dont you do like coaching/game review/backseat coaching etc???

isnt that more respectable than boosting? im not even 'mad' at people smurfing/boosting but im just wondering? is it because you smurfed too much curb stomping keyboard droolers 2000elo lower than you that your ego became too huge to even admit the matchmaking is completely fked?

or like are you not denying that the matchmaking isnt 'random' at all and if you're overperforming all the time it will try putting you with 'underperformers' of the 'same rank' to balance it out???

Just wondering if you think im paranoid/delusional thinking that in nearly every single game im the only guy with hands on my team and thinking that the matchmaking is that way because it sees my average kda/dmg to objective/turrets/cs etc etc and pair me with people that cant even find the spacebar on their keyboards without looking down?

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jul 18 2024 10:19pm
Gold: 7,750.00
Jul 18 2024 10:53pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ 19 Jul 2024 06:18)
instead of boosting people so they can ruin games later for everyone else (and also ruining games while youre boosting) why dont you do like coaching/game review/backseat coaching etc???

isnt that more respectable than boosting? im not even 'mad' at people smurfing/boosting but im just wondering? is it because you smurfed too much curb stomping keyboard droolers 2000elo lower than you that your ego became too huge to even admit the matchmaking is completely fked?

or like are you not denying that the matchmaking isnt 'random' at all and if you're overperforming all the time it will try putting you with 'underperformers' of the 'same rank' to balance it out???

Just wondering if you think im paranoid/delusional thinking that in nearly every single game im the only guy with hands on my team and thinking that the matchmaking is that way because it sees my average kda/dmg to objective/turrets/cs etc etc and pair me with people that cant even find the spacebar on their keyboards without looking down?

I do offer coaching. Most of my clients cater to eloboosting cause its the easier and safer option for their fg i assume.

I do agree matchmaking can be fucked but not on a scale you make it sound like and specially not on the volume of games you had. Many people can break the barrier not just top level players.

Yes i do think you are delusional. Its way easier to spot others mistakes than your own. Matchmaking system doesnt make the game harder for you just because "you play better than everyone else" on paper.

Also i am not trying to shame you but you come off as egoistic and you need to realise you suck first otherwise you are not open to develop as a player. There is no way you are playing the game 100% correctly every second of the game even pros cant do that otherwise you would naturally have a much higher rating.

This post was edited by CYBERSEX on Jul 18 2024 10:56pm
Jul 18 2024 11:49pm
Quote (CYBERSEX @ Jul 19 2024 12:53am)
I do offer coaching. Most of my clients cater to eloboosting cause its the easier and safer option for their fg i assume.

I do agree matchmaking can be fucked but not on a scale you make it sound like and specially not on the volume of games you had. Many people can break the barrier not just top level players.

Yes i do think you are delusional. Its way easier to spot others mistakes than your own. Matchmaking system doesnt make the game harder for you just because "you play better than everyone else" on paper.

Also i am not trying to shame you but you come off as egoistic and you need to realise you suck first otherwise you are not open to develop as a player. There is no way you are playing the game 100% correctly every second of the game even pros cant do that otherwise you would naturally have a much higher rating.

where did i ever say i played like a pro??? what im saying is that people are litterally calling me 'smurf' at my 'own elo' cause i curbstomp 80% of the games even when im losing i often have better kda and objective dmg etc than even the winning team...

reason why the topic title is 'looking for gold/plat to 1v1 me' is because i do agree im not 'pro' or else i wouldve asked for a GM/chall to 1v1 me lmfao. i specifically said gold/plat because i think i already play like a gold/plat basicly

i do many mistakes, even huge macro ones or like i can miss 2 skillshots in a row in a teamfight, it happens even to challengers to fk up eh? and yes i realize i fuck up more than someone like you most definitly.

but what im saying is that i fuck up way less than people in 'my elo', my maccro is better, my lane mechanic are better, my understanding of matchups is better, my team comp/win condition analyse is better than people my rank...

in my elo dude you will see 2 guys fight 'all-in' when you can tell within 2seconds wich one of the 2 will come out alive with a kill and who will feed... thats my point... for exemple in mid i solokill the enemy mid almost constantly and when I ACTUALLY GET SOLOKILLED im litterally shocked like my mouth litterally gape because i fucking know what im doing and it takes me a gank to die and even then... i most likely spot them with wards/awareness or i can get away or trade a kill (or sums etc u know)

meanwhile my top is 0-5 at 6min because he still hasnt figured that he cant all-in a darius with atrox

and again, let me be clear, there ARE games where i get absolutely fked even on my lane but its VERY RARE and usually its some weird off meta counter and i suspect the guy to be smurfing

like a few days ago i got fked on asol, like properly giga gaped by a yone who was like 40% winrate in bronze on every champ exept he was something like 13win 1 loss on yone or something insane, i suspect that guy was a booster like you...

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jul 18 2024 11:57pm
Jul 19 2024 12:32am
aye silver II now im something like 10-3 today

btw thats what i mean, just started this game, entire lobby is like 50% wr silvers exept my enemy laner whos gold with like 67% wr

forcing 50% wr after winstreak? lemme see if i win

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jul 19 2024 12:40am
Jul 19 2024 01:21am
okay nah i guess that gold zed was too good for me:

you might believe we got jungle or top or bot gaped but nah man it was obviously all my fault because matchmaking dont pair me with crap teamates

if you look carefully at the stats right here you can tell that zed clearly curbstomped me mid and that my team's jg+bot+top were clearly breaking their backs to try and carry my sorry arse but to no avail, thats just how much i belong in silver 2 i guess, the only guy on their team who's fed and 1v9ing after being fed in lane is clearly their zed KEKW KAPPACHUNGUS DELUXE or whatever that meme is idk, felt appropriate

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jul 19 2024 01:23am
Jul 19 2024 06:52pm
Here, just to be perfectly honest and transparent. Heres a game where i lost lane early, couldnt snowball at all so i resorted to just suiciding for objectives on ziggs and still won with a trash feeder score (i would litterally split push turrets/inib and let them kill me as i got my passive shots off and blew the building)

im not even saying that even with a trash score i carry, i got carried by that samira 100%. But unlike the trash players i get on my teams nostop, even with a trash score, no farm, nothing, i still managed to be relevant asfuck forcing 2-3champs backing while my team did dragon/baron etc AND still getting inibs and shit even if they backed for me...

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jul 19 2024 06:54pm
Jul 21 2024 01:55am
our talon fed firstblood at like 2mins into the game and straight up disconnected and never came back

we ffed at 3min and i get --17lp for that 3min game. fair right?

i get that kinda lp number on a 40min win...

btw im 0-1-0 but i litterally ran down the enemy turret while we were ffing cause i fucking cba with those damn players man they are all excruciatingly shit... still climbin tho so maybe eventually my teamates will get promoted from having no hands to like 1hand?

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jul 21 2024 01:56am
Gold: 7.00
Jul 21 2024 09:25am
carry me pls
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll