had a winstreak, riot couldnt let that slide:

8/32 teamates

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jun 29 2024 10:16pm
Gold: 60,743.69
Jun 30 2024 04:16am
Quote (NumbSouls @ Jun 30 2024 12:41pm)
rofl speaking of wich, i just had a very frustrating win

as usual, interstellar void sized jungle gap

im mid naafiri vs ekko, as u'd expect im winning mid, their jungler start perma camping me mid, still doing pretty good like im not dieing or anything and still getting more farm than ekko i just cant all-in him anymore cause their shen jg is constantly mid

i ping for help from out jg, nothing...

ping again, they 2v1 me mid im under turret they both half hp... nothing no help... im like maybe our jungler is doing obj? nah they have 6 grub 2 drag

my jungler FINALLY COME MID after i blew everything to get them low again and we all have to reset .... my jungler choose that moment to come mid (againsst nobody on the other side) and he tax a double stacked canon wave as i am running back.

i decide okay then we not playing this to win, we playing to tax this jungler's elo.

i spend the rest of the game stealing his camps, not going to teamfights, only split pushing if anything,

we ended up winning somehow because our adc was smurfing hard and droped a 28-5 game or something while i was INTING INTENTIONALLY spending the whole game spam pinging our jungler while i took his camps

thats a game i wouldve prefered to lose ngl to tax that jungler's elo like he taxes my mid

Lold at interstellar void sized gap
Bro i 100% understand you
I swear sometimes you just cant hold it in
I wouldve gotten cancer by now if i didnt relieve some of the stress by "taxing" people
LP is what i play for but sometimes i just like to see the world burn
Gold: 18.00
Jun 30 2024 04:25pm
Quote (Lazybumi @ Jun 30 2024 06:16am)
Lold at interstellar void sized gap
Bro i 100% understand you
I swear sometimes you just cant hold it in
I wouldve gotten cancer by now if i didnt relieve some of the stress by "taxing" people
LP is what i play for but sometimes i just like to see the world burn

bruv, are you muted ingame too? or nah? i believe being ingame muted makes us even MORE toxic.

i legit had a game yesturday where i was 1v9ing all fking game, useless jungle+top, our botlane kinda went even in term of farm and everything with their botlane but out top and junglers were giga gapped, i was like 2x the networth and impact as their mid as usual but look at that... they had 2 guys on their team that were threats, their jungler and their adc and we had me and our adc... what i mean by threat is that if those 2 people are dead u can basicly take baron/inibs etc because everyone else is pretty much irrelevant .

So, im muted right... im pinging the baron because 4/5 of their team is far bot after killing our top split pushing right? and we are all next to baron (well, me the adc and jungler) and im a giga fed naafiri... so i ping baron... our useless jungler says in chat 'we dont have the damage for baron' so i fucking ping the baron with the 'signals to go allin' special ping command thing you know??? but the fking jungler convince our adc to NOT attack the baron (they both on my fking screen afking) so im like fuck those R words right? i ping the baron till im ping limited, i jump on it i even use ult and everything to up my dps right? they dont help for it, i get the baron to litterally 1/3hp left very fast but by that time im half hp (no lifesteal on naafiri and the second Q hit heal isnt enough to full solo tank baron ofc). The enemy team shows up. I'm half hp, my ults gone (to try forcing my monkee team to finish baron fast with me) baron is litterally down to 2k hp, my jungler+adc+supp (the supp had the time to run to us by then) they all get fking destroyed in 3seconds in the river, im still on the fucking baron i get it to under 1k just in time for enemy team jungler to flash smite it and then i die cause im 1v9 (litterally) then enemy make the game wining push and we lose in the next minute.

Then our jungler in the post game chat says 'x9 naafiri, gave baron to enemy team' ... he fails to realize that if him or the adc hit the baron with me for litterally 5seconds 5 MOTHERFUCKING SECONDS instead of talking shit in chat, afking in the river next to the baron pit for 30second, we wouldve got baron and nobody wouldve died for it???

THOSE guys need to be perma muted. Not me for calling someone on my team a retar*

what pisses me off to the next level is that if i call out my team for doing retar*** plays like that, i should chill out, this is bronze/silver, they doing their best... ofc... im just toxic...

BUT IF I DO A FKING PLAY/CALL LIKE THAT, IM INTING, TROLLING, TOXIC AGANE CUZ I KNOW BETTER yeah right.

With one side of their mouth they say i belong in that rank, with the other side of their mouth they say im expected to 1v9 carry because we all know that im better than 95% of people in my lobbies... so wich one is it? if im really better than 95% of people in my elo... maybe then its not my elo?

or theres also the game where i was aurelion sol mid ( they banned naafiri i think)... we had a missfortune who rushed bortk into infinity edge and was like 2-9 by the time i was like 25-5 with 500+stardust stacks litterally 1v9ing... constantly hitting 3-4-5enemies in my ult combos the only thing this fking MF needed to do was build lethality and fucking ult but no he wanted to be a rightclick MF

fucking hilarious cause in the aftergame lobby (where i can talk for some reason even when im muted ingame) the missfortune was blaming me for dieing stupidly at the end meanwhile the entire enemy team was saying things like 'stfu mf, aurelion sol made your 15min ff game into a real 40min one' and 'Bot GAP, i would honor aurelion sol if i could cross team honor, x9 mf'

sick matchmaking guys

also worth noting that i perma roamed bot to babysit that mf earlygame and he still got stomped even tho i droped a triple kill bot at lvl 6

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jun 30 2024 04:38pm
Jun 30 2024 09:53pm
Ig muted as in the punishment? If then no haha i try not to cross the line. On my server (korea) quite a few ppl like to mute all at the beginning of the game and i apparently get muted individually sometimes because im "ordering around too much" where all i did was ask the jgler to look after bot because there was a huge wave incoming and there could be a potential dive. They are always so sensitive to stupid shit.

Bro i feel your frustration
League of legends is the devils game if you know what i mean
People dont like to listen to any advice during the game
Because everyone thinks theyre right
Only a handful actually listen

The games where you help feed a teammate
And that teammate starts dying or buy shit items
Then you know its over with :rofl:
Jun 30 2024 10:35pm
Quote (Lazybumi @ Jun 30 2024 11:53pm)
Ig muted as in the punishment? If then no haha i try not to cross the line. On my server (korea) quite a few ppl like to mute all at the beginning of the game and i apparently get muted individually sometimes because im "ordering around too much" where all i did was ask the jgler to look after bot because there was a huge wave incoming and there could be a potential dive. They are always so sensitive to stupid shit.

Bro i feel your frustration
League of legends is the devils game if you know what i mean
People dont like to listen to any advice during the game
Because everyone thinks theyre right
Only a handful actually listen

The games where you help feed a teammate
And that teammate starts dying or buy shit items
Then you know its over with :rofl:

isnt korean server better??? i mean like arent people actually tryharding there??? like they atleast know what item work for their builds etc because the culture is strong in esport?

in NA its terrible, people int/throw/suckass and if you try to point out that building AP on yone isnt so good, they like 'stfu its just a game bruv u nolife u mad cuz bad bruvvvv i AP yone cuz im not a meta slave like u neckbeard'
Jul 1 2024 12:02am
Quote (NumbSouls @ Jul 1 2024 01:35pm)
isnt korean server better??? i mean like arent people actually tryharding there??? like they atleast know what item work for their builds etc because the culture is strong in esport?

in NA its terrible, people int/throw/suckass and if you try to point out that building AP on yone isnt so good, they like 'stfu its just a game bruv u nolife u mad cuz bad bruvvvv i AP yone cuz im not a meta slave like u neckbeard'

Idk if talking about this is against jsp rules but ill just say it anyways
Theres a betting site where u can bet which team will win
Its mostly bet on streamers games
100 usd per game
So people bet on the opposite team of the streamer
Then proceed to DDos the streamer or the streamers team for a 100% chance to win the bet
League in kr server is no longer what it used to be
Its just a gambling coin flip game now

And yes there are many tryhards but the more thirsty they are to win
The less mentality they have
So they get triggered easily and just throw the game
Im currently in d3 but ive seen ashe build ie
Not joking or making this up lmao
Jul 1 2024 12:54am
Quote (Lazybumi @ Jul 1 2024 02:02am)
Idk if talking about this is against jsp rules but ill just say it anyways
Theres a betting site where u can bet which team will win
Its mostly bet on streamers games
100 usd per game
So people bet on the opposite team of the streamer
Then proceed to DDos the streamer or the streamers team for a 100% chance to win the bet
League in kr server is no longer what it used to be
Its just a gambling coin flip game now

And yes there are many tryhards but the more thirsty they are to win
The less mentality they have
So they get triggered easily and just throw the game
Im currently in d3 but ive seen ashe build ie
Not joking or making this up lmao

what????????? people bet 100$ on d3 games? o_O

ive heard about chinese/korean wintraders, is that related? like they bet against themselves?
Jul 1 2024 01:58am
Quote (NumbSouls @ Jul 1 2024 03:54pm)
what????????? people bet 100$ on d3 games? o_O

ive heard about chinese/korean wintraders, is that related? like they bet against themselves?

Its different than wintrading but i guess it has a similar concept
Its not much about the tiers but the streamers popularity
The DDosers enjoy watching streamers suffer from loss streaks
This is a youtube vid of a popular korean league streamer
Getting attacked by DDos multiple times
Its all in korean

Jul 1 2024 06:43pm
ill check the video even tho i cant understand a single word of korean, i speak 3 languages fluently but kr isnt one of them lmao

also look at this, interstellar void sized gaping jungler's butt

he didnt have time to help us teamfight, he was busy not getting grub and not getting dragon and not even getting more than 3cs/min. top quality jungler

he was also duoeing with the kaisa or yuumi i forgot, but both were trash anyways. Kaisa+yuumi managed to give double kill at lvl 1 to their irelia somehow like nice, at lvl 1 i was vs a irelia with 2 kills like im litterally 2 items behind lvl 1

oooh and before someone say 'but ekko has 12 assists' bruh he was bottom dmg dealt like on par or behind yuumi so nah his assists are mostly him doing 100dmg in a teamfight(before dieing) but still getting a participation award

also i'm able to take the time to post all this because im on a 30min dodge queue timer from dodging a yuumi mid lobby, i kid you not

okay yes i dont need to speak korean to understand that video lmao!!! but to quote people from my own games (and d2jsp apparently) ... this streamer is a loser! why ff???? bruh just 1v9 if you really are that good u dont need teamates! this streamer probably belong in bronze i guess idk honestly alot of my teamates are WORSE than having leavers

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jul 1 2024 06:50pm
Jul 1 2024 10:20pm
typical game, i get ADC role so ofc we got top+mid+jg diff and my support is inting afk in lane leeching exp

this is how it looked after the laning phase (oh and btw i was also weak sided cause i didnt even know we had a jungler till around 30min in)

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jul 1 2024 10:20pm
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev13456710Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll