d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends >
Service
> Looking For Gold-plat Player To 1v1 Me
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,616.73
Jun 25 2024 11:19am
whats helped me climb in the past.

everytime I die, or a big play is made, i ask myself where was MY mistake. Could I have rotated to help? (generally this is the right call) or was i better off snowballing off plates / waves etc.

was i out of position for a gank? did I have a ward I could of placed etc.

Could I have out played the fight, or 1v1 etc.

Am i rotating at the right times, drags. grubs etc. Am i assisting my jungler if hes starting to try and take an adv, gaining prio over the lane etc.

generally if you just look inwards rather than outwards on your gameplay, you will elevate.

once youre fairly established on a few champs and you're comfortable in trades and laning, really focus on being an asset to your teammates. Don't have the mentality "oh i won lane, im ahead, not my fault"

being ahead means you can help transfer that lead to your teammates, even if you go solo kill junglers or other lanes you are assisting your team gaining more XP, or farm, or objectives which seems small but can have big advantages mid game helping secure a win.

but as said, you're 400 games in and you're in your right elo, this is currenty where you belong.

if you can be ahead 80% of your lanes, start using that lead to help others in the game, and you'll see a bigger difference in the mid game team fights etc.

macro is king
Gold: 18.00
Jun 25 2024 01:55pm
Quote (Tear @ Jun 25 2024 01:19pm)
whats helped me climb in the past.

everytime I die, or a big play is made, i ask myself where was MY mistake. Could I have rotated to help? (generally this is the right call) or was i better off snowballing off plates / waves etc.

was i out of position for a gank? did I have a ward I could of placed etc.

Could I have out played the fight, or 1v1 etc.

Am i rotating at the right times, drags. grubs etc. Am i assisting my jungler if hes starting to try and take an adv, gaining prio over the lane etc.

generally if you just look inwards rather than outwards on your gameplay, you will elevate.

once youre fairly established on a few champs and you're comfortable in trades and laning, really focus on being an asset to your teammates. Don't have the mentality "oh i won lane, im ahead, not my fault"

being ahead means you can help transfer that lead to your teammates, even if you go solo kill junglers or other lanes you are assisting your team gaining more XP, or farm, or objectives which seems small but can have big advantages mid game helping secure a win.

but as said, you're 400 games in and you're in your right elo, this is currenty where you belong.

if you can be ahead 80% of your lanes, start using that lead to help others in the game, and you'll see a bigger difference in the mid game team fights etc.

macro is king

tbh maybe i should just go back to being a mid main instead of adc, much easier to babysit jungle during grub+drag AND also babysit top AND bot when playing an assassin mid

only problem with assassin mid tho is that i dont scale as hard to 1v9 lategame as adc (atleast not on the mids i play) and since i need to win top+mid+jg+bot+obj+split idk what to do tbh but you're right and if you looked at my game history where i have over 5kda almost everygame and everyone calling me a nolifing smurf and shit ingame you'd definitly say i belong there fr tho

its just hilarious how many high profile pros say the rankings are completely irrelevant/broken in league but yall got it figured out... why do i have most obj dmg+champ dmg+turret dmg+kda as adc, then if i play mid i still get all of those mvps, dont matter what fucking role i play i always do most building+obj+champ dmg and kills and all but yeah definitly not forced 50-50 or idk man you must be right

litterally can 1v2 lanes with a lvl 2 support leaving after feeding kills but yeah for real im on the same skill level as those bronzies for real bruh i should watch my replay and wonder why im soloing drag and baron by myself while my junglers are afk clearing wolfs at 40min

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jun 25 2024 01:59pm
Jun 25 2024 07:50pm
why am i litterally 7win in a row and 12/14 of my games today are wins?

guess i belong here in bronzie, idk man

and i had a 13winstreak a few days ago too...

those huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge up swings followed by several games with straight running it down teamates and 0-15 every single lane really dont look like riot seeing my winstreaks and going like 'we better stop this at all cost! '

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jun 25 2024 07:51pm
Jun 29 2024 07:21pm
enemies are litterally ffing 15 and saying to report me cause im cheating or smurfing

but yeah i belong there

Gold: 60,743.69
Jun 29 2024 08:00pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ Jun 30 2024 10:21am)
enemies are litterally ffing 15 and saying to report me cause im cheating or smurfing

but yeah i belong there

https://i.imgur.com/U2UgOer.png

0/1/0 Victory
Feels good man
Jun 29 2024 08:11pm
Quote (Lazybumi @ Jun 29 2024 10:00pm)
0/1/0 Victory
Feels good man

ngl they had a leaver that game im not even counting it really, just didnt want to edit it out or yall would say i fed or idk

btw just got another 22bomb naafiri mid 1v9 game ez win

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jun 29 2024 08:12pm
Jun 29 2024 08:15pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ Jun 30 2024 11:11am)
ngl they had a leaver that game im not even counting it really, just didnt want to edit it out or yall would say i fed or idk

Naw man just sayin
Ive had quite a few 000, 010 wins and they feel great
I dont care about super plays, comebacks, penta kills, etc
Im one of the players that dont care about anything but LP :p
Jun 29 2024 08:17pm
Quote (Lazybumi @ Jun 29 2024 10:15pm)
Naw man just sayin
Ive had quite a few 000, 010 wins and they feel great
I dont care about super plays, comebacks, penta kills, etc
Im one of the players that dont care about anything but LP :p

i honestly prefer a super close game with no inters on either side even if i end up losing it than a fking ff15 autoloss cuz 3inters on my team ngl (or 15min win cuz enemies got inters too)
Jun 29 2024 08:20pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ Jun 30 2024 11:17am)
i honestly prefer a super close game with no inters on either side even if i end up losing it than a fking ff15 autoloss cuz 3inters on my team ngl (or 15min win cuz enemies got inters too)

Yeah a tight 5v5 close game is really fun
I never expect it on a solo que though
I just go to dc and find 9 ppl to play with
(mostly the same members every time so the games are pretty even)
Jun 29 2024 09:41pm
Quote (Lazybumi @ Jun 29 2024 10:20pm)
Yeah a tight 5v5 close game is really fun
I never expect it on a solo que though
I just go to dc and find 9 ppl to play with
(mostly the same members every time so the games are pretty even)

rofl speaking of wich, i just had a very frustrating win

as usual, interstellar void sized jungle gap

im mid naafiri vs ekko, as u'd expect im winning mid, their jungler start perma camping me mid, still doing pretty good like im not dieing or anything and still getting more farm than ekko i just cant all-in him anymore cause their shen jg is constantly mid

i ping for help from out jg, nothing...

ping again, they 2v1 me mid im under turret they both half hp... nothing no help... im like maybe our jungler is doing obj? nah they have 6 grub 2 drag

my jungler FINALLY COME MID after i blew everything to get them low again and we all have to reset .... my jungler choose that moment to come mid (againsst nobody on the other side) and he tax a double stacked canon wave as i am running back.

i decide okay then we not playing this to win, we playing to tax this jungler's elo.

i spend the rest of the game stealing his camps, not going to teamfights, only split pushing if anything,

we ended up winning somehow because our adc was smurfing hard and droped a 28-5 game or something while i was INTING INTENTIONALLY spending the whole game spam pinging our jungler while i took his camps

thats a game i wouldve prefered to lose ngl to tax that jungler's elo like he taxes my mid
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll