d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends >
Service
> Looking For Gold-plat Player To 1v1 Me
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18.00
Jun 20 2024 05:48pm
Quote (R4ckfest @ Jun 20 2024 02:18pm)
Copy and paste the body of this thread onto the league reddit and include your op.gg then report back here with the replies from people after 24 to 48 hours please.

i do not use reddit, whenever i read something on there my brain starts rotting
Quote (Hurley @ Jun 20 2024 06:30pm)
Just duo with me so we can flame teams everygame

i mean i would but im muted so i can't flame ingame

Quote (R4ckfest @ Jun 20 2024 02:18pm)
Copy and paste the body of this thread onto the league reddit and include your op.gg then report back here with the replies from people after 24 to 48 hours please.

i do not use reddit, whenever i read something on there my brain starts rotting
Gold: 7,750.00
Jun 20 2024 11:49pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ 20 Jun 2024 16:16)
loser queue and smurf queues dont exist, if you were actually deserving of getting out of bronze you would... go play a game and analyze your plays afterward youll see that you belong there....

THE GAMES:

https://i.imgur.com/PwTo9NZ.jpeg

ps: lowest dmg on team is a fucking tristana vs ezreal.... wtf and i perma ganked his R word lane to make sure he didnt get fked cause i knew he had some xtra chromosomes or missing ones or idk, some forever 21 bs... i also ganked top alot... i basicly won top mid and bot but hey the enemy team also had a 'smurf' (he actually was one tho, unlike me apparently) and he had a chinaboi name, played inting sion and solo won the game split pushing bausffs style and my team had no idea what to do about it (not like they could anyways, look at trist itemization and we had talm top... )

so i basicly had to win 3 lanes while also stoping a perma splitting sion from giving us anal kancer booger aids....yeah definitly just get better right? i bet you faker could've won that... but hes like top 3 mid player in the world and all im asking is how the fuck am i supposed to get out of bronze/silver??? by being as good as faker then maybe i'd reach low gold?

You played 400 games. You are the rank you are suppose to be. By definition hardstuck. Also you made this post to argue with higher elo players when you don't even take no criticism. Stop complaining like a hoe. Good luck in mcdonalds.
Gold: 69.00
Jun 21 2024 01:44am
maybe try carrying your team to victory, if you cant carry in low elo, your doing something wrong.
Jun 21 2024 11:57am
Quote (CYBERSEX @ Jun 21 2024 01:49am)
You played 400 games. You are the rank you are suppose to be. By definition hardstuck. Also you made this post to argue with higher elo players when you don't even take no criticism. Stop complaining like a hoe. Good luck in mcdonalds.

you must be right... sure... yeh sounds fair for everyone involved in my games today... :

Jun 21 2024 02:56pm
that winstreak went all the way to 13wins then it was ended by a fiddlestick middle teamate in a super close game where i was like 20-5 and my support duo (we both hardstuck) was like 17-3 ... and we lost

our impact on that game was litterally doing all the objectives and turrets and going 37-8 combined (with even more assists) but i guess we too bad to get out of bronze... and the 6-9-5 fiddle mid at 40min is as good as we are
Gold: 177.66
Jun 23 2024 03:38am
Let me drop a tip for how to get out of bronze, I've gone from iron/bronze to gold 3 times on different accounts bailing myself and friends out of elo hell. You have to completely how you try to get wincons.

You have to understand that just because you know that doing Baron right after you pick their jungler is the best move, doesn't mean that your team will. If you show up to Baron alone while your team is over extending and dying you've lost any advantage you had even though you are making the objectively optimal decision. In low elo what you do is you spam ping baron and start walking there, if no one is following after like 3 seconds turn back and go with your team and play to win the 5v4 team fight.

If you try to split push your team will always lose the 4v5. You taking 1500 gold in towers and an inhib means jack shit if they go 4-0 and take baron off of it and counter push to break your base.

And most importantly, restrict yourself to party chat only, I have never had chat help me win a game, pings are enough comms. It just wastes your time and tilts yourself and your team mates.

TL:DR Try to get your team to play macro properly, but if they ignore you just fight with your team, more often than not if you do actually have hands you will win these fights and eventually win the game. Also mute yourself.

This post was edited by kclla on Jun 23 2024 03:42am
Jun 23 2024 04:16pm
Quote (kclla @ Jun 23 2024 05:38am)
Let me drop a tip for how to get out of bronze, I've gone from iron/bronze to gold 3 times on different accounts bailing myself and friends out of elo hell. You have to completely how you try to get wincons.

You have to understand that just because you know that doing Baron right after you pick their jungler is the best move, doesn't mean that your team will. If you show up to Baron alone while your team is over extending and dying you've lost any advantage you had even though you are making the objectively optimal decision. In low elo what you do is you spam ping baron and start walking there, if no one is following after like 3 seconds turn back and go with your team and play to win the 5v4 team fight.

If you try to split push your team will always lose the 4v5. You taking 1500 gold in towers and an inhib means jack shit if they go 4-0 and take baron off of it and counter push to break your base.

And most importantly, restrict yourself to party chat only, I have never had chat help me win a game, pings are enough comms. It just wastes your time and tilts yourself and your team mates.

TL:DR Try to get your team to play macro properly, but if they ignore you just fight with your team, more often than not if you do actually have hands you will win these fights and eventually win the game. Also mute yourself.

thats my point exactly, im perma ingame muted because apparently im 'toxic' to those zoo teamates... so i need to micro+macro manage them while also 1v9ing and somehow comunicate via pings only? (but if i spam ping something even if its baron or missing roamer they insult me and mute my pings)
Gold: 782,184.28
Jun 25 2024 04:16am
Why do you feel like improving in a game that you clearly dont enjoy? Once you climb you'll get the same feeling of being stuck on a higher elo and It Will not give you any rewards

This post was edited by Elementary on Jun 25 2024 04:16am
Gold: 7.00
Jun 25 2024 04:47am
Quote (Elementary @ Jun 25 2024 06:16am)
Why do you feel like improving in a game that you clearly dont enjoy? Once you climb you'll get the same feeling of being stuck on a higher elo and It Will not give you any rewards

its all about epeen
Jun 25 2024 11:05am
Quote (Elementary @ Jun 25 2024 06:16am)

honestly idk man... i think deep down i believe that at higher elo people will be less fking stupid? i mean sure, people will still have bad games and lose lanes or even for some reason play dumb shit because they dont care etc BUT i feel like they will still make less moronic plays???

One thing i've realized in this shitlow elo is that people dont even know wich fights they win or lose before its too late... they don't understand win-cons and how their lane matchups works... That's why playing shit like ashe or draven in this elo is so fucking funny because by the time they realize that they're out of position, they're already in too deep...

What also pisses me off is that the only times i lose my lane its either because my support is semi afk within enemy's auto range while reading his abilities and or i'm facing a giga obvious smurf/booster and then what? if i get stomped by a guy whos got only 4games played on that character, in bronze and every single one of them hes like 30-2 meanwhile hes under 40% wr on every other champs... like what??? i mean yeah obviously i don't think im fucking great, dont need a challenger smurf to destroy me but like... how bad am i? am i getting stomped by like plat smurfs??? diamond smurfs? master smurfs?

cause i do beat many 'obvious smurf accounts' still... but like i kinda wish i could see their real accounts when im facing a smurf lol

one last thing... i've realized that almost every time i have a elo spike (like i said i go up and down) its usually because i exclusively play mid or play with a duo in voice coms... so could we say thats a supp diff?

or that my extremely aggressive playstyle as a adc in bronze actually hurt me in soloQ? because the average bronzie trash semi afk support isnt willing to hang around between t1 and t2 turret at lvl 5-6 when im draven? lul (when their jg showing top for exemple)

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jun 25 2024 11:10am
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll