d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends >
Service
> Looking For Gold-plat Player To 1v1 Me
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 18.00
Jun 19 2024 12:51pm
Quote (Volksheld @ Jun 18 2024 01:38pm)
Pretty Sure it's s Mix of all, mostly when i Play on SMurf i totally toll over Them startjng on lane (exept this Poppy onetrick 3 days ago) - He totally Made that Game unplayable on lane for me ,(Dia ADC in silver elo), but 99% losing Games by simple losing Lane or Not Bring there lead on the map

what are you saying??? i didnt quite understand you point. Are you saying that unless you carry 1v9 (beyond just winning your lane alone) you actually lose??? or youre saying 99% of ur games are win???

Gold: 0.00
Jun 19 2024 01:13pm
99% on smurf is winning

50% Micro
50% Makro

Micro - wij your Lane - Just roflstomp
Macro - win by knowledge
Jun 19 2024 01:50pm
Quote (Volksheld @ Jun 19 2024 03:13pm)
99% on smurf is winning

50% Micro
50% Makro

Micro - wij your Lane - Just roflstomp
Macro - win by knowledge

well im not a smurf, id say i win around 80% of my lanes and even when i lose im not going like full retard like most of those shitlow (like if i lose lane ill be like 10-30cs behind and maybe even score or ever so slightly negative) and thats like i said 1/5th of my games prolly?

ill help grubs/dragon/gank etc, push obj, usually i got most dmg done or close second (cant rly beat a karthus eh?) but i feel like the matchmaking system sees me as a smurf, so it will pair me against actual smurfs... like almost every single game u can CLEARLY SEE im 'smurfing' on the whole lobby but so is 1-2 guy on the other team lol it really feels like in those shitlow lobbys theres like 1raidboss on each team and the rest are just drooling npcs .... or am i crazy ?
Gold: 7,750.00
Jun 19 2024 03:18pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ 19 Jun 2024 21:50)
well im not a smurf, id say i win around 80% of my lanes and even when i lose im not going like full retard like most of those shitlow (like if i lose lane ill be like 10-30cs behind and maybe even score or ever so slightly negative) and thats like i said 1/5th of my games prolly?

ill help grubs/dragon/gank etc, push obj, usually i got most dmg done or close second (cant rly beat a karthus eh?) but i feel like the matchmaking system sees me as a smurf, so it will pair me against actual smurfs... like almost every single game u can CLEARLY SEE im 'smurfing' on the whole lobby but so is 1-2 guy on the other team lol it really feels like in those shitlow lobbys theres like 1raidboss on each team and the rest are just drooling npcs .... or am i crazy ?

Smurf queue is removed long time ago. There is no smurf queue anymore like you claim its based on MMR. Again depends how many games total you have played when you have played around 300 games you are in the actual rank you belong. Being stuck in bronze - silver is a skill issue from your own part.

Faker wouldnt be stuck on your account.

This post was edited by CYBERSEX on Jun 19 2024 03:19pm
Jun 19 2024 04:09pm
Quote (CYBERSEX @ Jun 19 2024 05:18pm)
Smurf queue is removed long time ago. There is no smurf queue anymore like you claim its based on MMR. Again depends how many games total you have played when you have played around 300 games you are in the actual rank you belong. Being stuck in bronze - silver is a skill issue from your own part.

Faker wouldnt be stuck on your account.

see... thats the issue im having with everyone who talk like you.... you're telling me that to get out of bronze/silver i need to be the best player in the entire world????

you couldn't say 'if you deserved gold or higher you wouldnt be stuck in silver' because you just know thats untrue and they forcing the 50-50 so hard that you need to be like 2 full leagues above ur current rank to make any sort of progress whatsoever... basicly to get from silver to gold in any reasonable amount of time you need to be able to beat plats already

its basicly like in some jobs where you need 10years experience to get the salary of someone with 2years experience

also i have something to point out, 2 days ago i semi intentionally deranked from bronze 2 to iron 1 again (testing out weird champs and shit, basicly i went from winning my lanes 80%+ of the time to around 50-50 so it was autoloss games ofc) BUT THE POINT IS THIS

how can you say 'hidden mmr' or 'ranks within ranks' system don't exist when i was litterally HARDSTUCK BRONZE 4 losing like 10+ games IN A ROW and losing 0lp each match because my 'hidden mmr' was like WAAAAAAAAAAY above bronze that entire time and it wouldnt let me derank into iron because then i'd have a 'hidden mmr' of like silver/gold into fking iron lmao....

i fucking kid you not i was in bronze 4 and i went on a huge losing streak like losing around 15 out of 20games and it kept giving me 0lp losses over and over again because my real elo was so fucking much higher than display rofl

if thats not the game litterally telling you that the 'real elo' that they use to match teams isnt the one you can see... then idk what would convince you of it... that's basicly smurf queue btw

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jun 19 2024 04:14pm
Gold: 2,990.00
Jun 20 2024 02:17am
Quote (NumbSouls @ Jun 17 2024 09:45am)
just trying to see if my problem is mechanical/laning phase/fundamentals or more macro... im GIGA STUCK between like bronze 4 and silver 2 for like 6months playing everyday and i need to see if a gold/plat would outplay me in a 1v1 same champ or wtf

my theory is that my account is losers queue because im toxic and perma muted and rito want me to quit but hey maybe im wrong o_O

d4 (im not saying thats good btw) player here i promise if you been playing everyday for 6 months and you're still hardstuck at a rank then you have effectively peaked and you're exactly where you're supposed to be.
Jun 20 2024 05:33am
Quote (R4ckfest @ Jun 20 2024 04:17am)
d4 (im not saying thats good btw) player here i promise if you been playing everyday for 6 months and you're still hardstuck at a rank then you have effectively peaked and you're exactly where you're supposed to be.

bruv -.- like im not even one of those idiots who think im challenger or even diamond or anything great like that... im just fucking dumbfounded at how fucking clueless people IN MY GAMES are. How i stomp my lane almost every single time... Like idk man i keep going up and down like 300-600elo at a time and it often sync with my chat bans...

last time i got unmuted for a week i litterally went from iron4 to silver 2 or 3 in a week... now i been muted agane for 2weeks now and i was back down in fking iron 2 litterally 2days ago and now im back bronze 2

honestly i think my problem is 100% tilting its not normal that i can have several days or 1-2week in a row at like 80% winrate in soloQ then ill get a mute or a string of 3-4 loss where i had giga 200% inting teamates (run it down litterally) and ill go on a rogue fucking streak of trying new shit out because i CBA tryharding anymore etc... then ill lose several hundred elos litterally thinking my games are loss just because its like 1-4 at 3min instead of blowing my back as usual and maybe dragging the blody corpse of my teamates to the finish line as usual... also maybe i need a new account tbh mine might actually be perma redflagged for toxicity and shit, i can get 1 single report for the most tame bs and get insta muted (my last mute was for something like ''bruh this guy should just uninstall, ingame'' and it actually got me a ban... like that was the only sentence i typed other than stuff like 'help drag now' or whatever lol

my buddy on his fresh account (he started league like 5-6month ago or less) can say the wildest crap and he just got his first mute this week... from automatic language filter for saying straight up R word N word lmao and im here catching mutes for telling something to uninstall, ingame ofc

like bruh i get the dumbest fking teamates, im here trying to sweat draven adc and i get a fucking aurelion sol support for exemple... won that game anyways somefucking how but like man fuck that... and ofc im not even queueing adc mainrole anymore when im not duo, random supports are too much of a coinflip for me specially since i started maining draven/kalista as my ADCs... im on a new big elo streak rightnow just spamming naafiri/talon/akshan/trist mid cause fk it maybe cancer meta mid champs will carry me out of bronze

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jun 20 2024 05:37am
Jun 20 2024 08:16am
loser queue and smurf queues dont exist, if you were actually deserving of getting out of bronze you would... go play a game and analyze your plays afterward youll see that you belong there....

THE GAMES:

ps: lowest dmg on team is a fucking tristana vs ezreal.... wtf and i perma ganked his R word lane to make sure he didnt get fked cause i knew he had some xtra chromosomes or missing ones or idk, some forever 21 bs... i also ganked top alot... i basicly won top mid and bot but hey the enemy team also had a 'smurf' (he actually was one tho, unlike me apparently) and he had a chinaboi name, played inting sion and solo won the game split pushing bausffs style and my team had no idea what to do about it (not like they could anyways, look at trist itemization and we had talm top... )

so i basicly had to win 3 lanes while also stoping a perma splitting sion from giving us anal kancer booger aids....yeah definitly just get better right? i bet you faker could've won that... but hes like top 3 mid player in the world and all im asking is how the fuck am i supposed to get out of bronze/silver??? by being as good as faker then maybe i'd reach low gold?

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Jun 20 2024 08:24am
Gold: 2,990.00
Jun 20 2024 12:18pm
Copy and paste the body of this thread onto the league reddit and include your op.gg then report back here with the replies from people after 24 to 48 hours please.
Gold: 7.00
Jun 20 2024 04:30pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ Jun 20 2024 10:16am)
loser queue and smurf queues dont exist, if you were actually deserving of getting out of bronze you would... go play a game and analyze your plays afterward youll see that you belong there....

THE GAMES:

https://i.imgur.com/PwTo9NZ.jpeg

ps: lowest dmg on team is a fucking tristana vs ezreal.... wtf and i perma ganked his R word lane to make sure he didnt get fked cause i knew he had some xtra chromosomes or missing ones or idk, some forever 21 bs... i also ganked top alot... i basicly won top mid and bot but hey the enemy team also had a 'smurf' (he actually was one tho, unlike me apparently) and he had a chinaboi name, played inting sion and solo won the game split pushing bausffs style and my team had no idea what to do about it (not like they could anyways, look at trist itemization and we had talm top... )

so i basicly had to win 3 lanes while also stoping a perma splitting sion from giving us anal kancer booger aids....yeah definitly just get better right? i bet you faker could've won that... but hes like top 3 mid player in the world and all im asking is how the fuck am i supposed to get out of bronze/silver??? by being as good as faker then maybe i'd reach low gold?

Just duo with me so we can flame teams everygame
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll