d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Militia > The Ultimate Melee Guild
Prev19394959697307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 29 2009 03:01pm
Quote (Conc @ Nov 29 2009 05:52pm)
Its nothing u wrote, ofc i dont want bm people here.

No.

I told u in game look for my "quote and exit"

i hope u can return soon chris....
Gold: 15,410.01
Nov 29 2009 03:31pm
Quote (Conc @ Nov 29 2009 01:52pm)
Its nothing u wrote, ofc i dont want bm people here.

No.

I told u in game look for my "quote and exit"

Ok look. Simple as this. Dont bm me, I wouldnt have left.
You can say it was a joke bleh bleh. But what kind of manners
does that show our new guildy's? It shows they should bm.
Again I know you will just say it was a joke etc. But after
this was posted it shouldnt have happened.
Only the person who did it will know what im talking about.

**** Btw this is my last post enjoy ur guild rocky. Its nothing against u. :wub:

chris, i know what you talkin about. meh, i'm rlly sorry what i did x.x
i guess, i was out of control and yea..i told him i rather let you have it then loosin one my friends
that i know and care and been awesome to me and stuffs.i dont rlly care about it and wouldnt mind
give it to you or whatever and could've careless what i pay and still give ti to you cuz
i dont rlly care about it and yea..i care about my friends more then pixels.
Gold: 1.00
Nov 29 2009 03:35pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Nov 29 2009 03:31pm)
chris, i know what you talkin about. meh, i'm rlly sorry what i did x.x
i guess, i was out of control and yea..i told him i rather let you have it then loosin one my friends
that i know and care and been awesome to me and stuffs.i dont rlly care about it and wouldnt mind
give it to you or whatever and could've careless what i pay and still give ti to you cuz
i dont rlly care about it and yea..i care about my friends more then pixels.

Ok this is the thing, The person who had the item I have been trying to recruit into the guild. What kind of perception of the guild did that show him?
I dont know, Even if u were joking it wasnt the right thing to do. I have to much going on in my real life atm for internet drama, And i dont want
any internet drama. So ill just stay where im at now.

You guys will be fine w/o me. Im not going to stop melee dueling etc. But i figured leaving rather than kicking u out of the guild and me getting
bitched out 3 different ways was the way to go to make my point clear and heard. ;)
And obv it worked from the mass pm's i got.

/edit btw ur not going to lose me as a friend. Guildy yes, friend no.

This post was edited by Conc on Nov 29 2009 03:39pm
Gold: 15,410.01
Nov 29 2009 03:41pm
Quote (Conc @ Nov 29 2009 02:35pm)
Ok this is the thing, The person who had the item I have been trying to recruit into the guild. What kind of perception of the guild did that show him?
I dont know, Even if u were joking it wasnt the right thing to do. I have to much going on in my real life atm for internet drama, And i dont want

You guys will be fine w/o me. Im not going to stop melee dueling etc. But i figured leaving rather than kicking u out of the guild and me getting
bitched out 3 different ways was the way to go to make my point clear and heard. ;)

oh that!! :rofl: he's like, "chris been trying recruit me in the guild but i dont wanna go in thats problem. i'm going quit melee and go back casters or bvb"
i'm like ok but theres always a home to stay at its right here. hes like, i think im quitting melee cuz i don't rlly get melee cuz its all about having p items to win each other and etc im like uhh yea this when i leave lol he posted items i try to flammed i almost got warn so i edit my pages lol

I was joking most of the time and i feel same thing about no internet drama. you better not leave and we won't kicked you cuz of that or bitched at you, thats my thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nn anyone could do that lol if jared does that i would fucken lol's so hard

This post was edited by LilNeko on Nov 29 2009 03:46pm
Gold: 20.00
Nov 29 2009 04:14pm
Quote (Conc @ Nov 29 2009 05:35pm)

And obv it worked from the mass pm's i got.

/edit btw ur not going to lose me as a friend. Guildy yes, friend no.

I'm confused.
Gold: 5,614.00
Nov 29 2009 04:17pm
To end all this drama, basically, we are a Melee Family. Treat your brothers/sisters w/ respect and you will receive the same. Caster Dueling is a joke and 99% of the ppl involved in it are Crybabies/Bitches/Pricks. We don't want Melee to become anything like that because Melee is based on GM and it's a Genre of Class and Respect. Always tell your opponent GD, (Good Duel) Don't Angle, Don't Insult or Trash Talk Anyone, and Present yourself the same way on Jsp and elsewhere. Help your guild-mates w/ things. If you know where they can find their iso, then help them get it. Do Not buy things out from under people. It's very disrespectful and frustrating when this happens. This is a great guild full of nice/helpful people, so appreciate that and don't take advantage of it. Make our Guild and Melee in General an enjoyable experience. Thanks for Reading. <3
Nov 29 2009 04:20pm
Quote (Kabigon @ Nov 29 2009 06:17pm)
To end all this drama, basically, we are a Melee Family. Treat your brothers/sisters w/ respect and you will receive the same. Caster Dueling is a joke and 99% of the ppl involved in it are Crybabies/Bitches/Pricks. We don't want Melee to become anything like that because Melee is based on GM and it's a Genre of Class and Respect. Always tell your opponent GD, (Good Duel) Don't Angle, Don't Insult or Trash Talk Anyone, and Present yourself the same way on Jsp and elsewhere. Help your guild-mates w/ things. If you know where they can find their iso, then help them get it. Do Not buy things out from under people. It's very disrespectful and frustrating when this happens. This is a great guild full of nice/helpful people, so appreciate that and don't take advantage of it. Make our Guild and Melee in General an enjoyable experience. Thanks for Reading. <3

<3
Gold: Locked
Nov 29 2009 04:31pm
Nov 29 2009 04:36pm
Quote (JeW_ @ Nov 29 2009 06:31pm)
http://i47.tinypic.com/fctl6a.jpg

omg go kill a zombie in norm bloodmoore
Gold: Locked
Nov 29 2009 04:39pm
Quote (Kakkle @ Nov 29 2009 05:36pm)
omg go kill a zombie in norm bloodmoore