d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > O_o Eminent Guild Chat O_o > O_oguild Members / Friends Only! O_o
Prev18081828384164Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Oct 23 2009 11:18am
Quote (3xam2 @ Oct 23 2009 10:18am)
I wasn't until he's making bad choices are saying all this stupid crap..
Look @ my thread.. you tell me who's mad here. Because I'm fine

Well even if your fine your stirring it, by replying. Just don't talk to him lol
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 23 2009 11:20am
Quote (Uh_so_nice @ Oct 23 2009 09:18am)
Well even if your fine your stirring it, by replying. Just don't talk to him lol

I'm out
Gold: 0.00
Oct 23 2009 11:28am
Quote (Uh_so_nice @ Oct 23 2009 05:18pm)

sometimes its hard to just ignore ppl. your right that's what he should do, but he has the right to talk back when he's being called a liar etc.

imo 3x is 100% correct. there is nothing wrong with selling an item for profit and it is not overpriced at all. those charms are worth about 200fg. it was your own fault for selling it that low, what do you expect him to do, hold on to it for the rest of his d2 career when he doesn't need it, just to keep you happy?

and i id be shocked if you havn't done something similair yourself. your telling me every item youve sold has been personally mf'd??? EVERYONE at some point has sold an item for more than they broguht it

This post was edited by Tiidus on Oct 23 2009 11:28am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 23 2009 11:31am
Quote (Tiidus @ Oct 23 2009 10:28am)
sometimes its hard to just ignore ppl. your right that's what he should do, but he has the right to talk back when he's being called a liar etc.

imo 3x is 100% correct. there is nothing wrong with selling an item for profit and it is not overpriced at all. those charms are worth about 200fg. it was your own fault for selling it that low, what do you expect him to do, hold on to it for the rest of his d2 career when he doesn't need it, just to keep you happy?

and i id be shocked if you havn't done something similair yourself. your telling me every item youve sold has been personally mf'd??? EVERYONE at some point has sold an item for more than they broguht it

thanks for summing it up for me :)

and d2jsp definition = make profit imo :p
Gold: 64,443.00
Oct 23 2009 11:32am
Quote (Tiidus @ Oct 23 2009 10:28am)

:hello: Tiidus

And this has really gone futher than it should for a measly 60-80fg... In my opinion 3x, you should have just asked jade if he wanted his charm back for 120fg since you were using it as a temp. IF he said no, then you should have gone ahead and sold it for whatever price you wanted, and then this whole thing could have been avoided.

Anyway, jade if you want back in the guild, you're always welcome, just let me know.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 23 2009 11:33am
Quote (Tiidus @ Oct 23 2009 09:28am)

225 is horribly o/p anytime i tried to sell my 38's at 130 i was told i was flamed a ridiculous amount for o/p. Yes i've traded items for more then i've bought them for i c nothing wrong with that. Someon in your guild tells u your selling an item at a bad price do u get all pissed and threaten to block them? the trader in question is not a good person or a good trader which i cant stand in a person specially not a guild member. If im in a guild i want it to be respected as a whole and i dont want little douches like this who will do worse later on giving me a bad name. Now u guys can have fun trash talking me saying im overracting or w/e i could care less at this point im out and thats that its not worth it to me to have to deal with these kinda people.

ugh.... people here obviously dont c that i dont care about the fact that i got ripped off, i did that knowing i was selling to a guild member i just figured they would have enough deceny not to try and rip off other members of the jsp community, i just dont agree with people who do this kinda shit i find it repulsive.

i sold at a way below average price, selling the charm at average or slightly above would have been acceptable without a doubt o/ping like crazy then threatning to block me when i call em out rofl..... if noone sees the problem there then fuck i guess theres less nice people out there then i thought.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Oct 23 2009 11:36am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Oct 23 2009 11:34am
Quote (mjm69 @ Oct 23 2009 10:32am)

And this has really gone futher than it should for a measly 60-80fg... In my opinion 3x, you should have just asked jade if he wanted his charm back for 120fg since you were using it as a temp. IF he said no, then you should have gone ahead and sold it for whatever price you wanted, and then this whole thing could have been avoided.

Anyway, jade if you want back in the guild, you're always welcome, just let me know.

But that's the problem, I shouldn't have to pm him everything I buy from him saying, "hey is it okay for me to sell this item that i bought from you.."

lol..

but thanks for adding opinions
Oct 23 2009 11:36am
Quote (3xam2 @ Oct 23 2009 10:34am)
But that's the problem, I shouldn't have to pm him everything I buy from him saying, "hey is it okay for me to sell this item that i bought from you.."

lol..

but thanks for adding opinions

That's not what I meant.... I meant after you realized it made him upset that you were reselling his charm after he gave you a good deal. If he never said anything you have every right to resell it for any price you want. But when it got to the point where jade saw you doing it, and it upset him, you should have stopped and asked him if he wanted the charm back then, not threaten to block him for getting upset over something that could be so easily resolved.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 23 2009 11:36am
Quote (mjm69 @ Oct 23 2009 05:32pm)

:hello: mate, hows it going?

hate to say this, but gonna have to disagree with you on that one. its not like he was given the charm for free or to borrow. he was sold the charm at a cheap price, therefore it becomes his property and can do whatever he likes with it. you can't go around asking ppl if they want there itemss back everytime u sell something it would jsut take forever and pointless. jade sold it for a reason and thats because he didnt want it anymore

Quote (mjm69 @ Oct 23 2009 05:36pm)
That's not what I meant.... I meant after you realized it made him upset that you were reselling his charm after he gave you a good deal. If he never said anything you have every right to resell it for any price you want. But when it got to the point where jade saw you doing it, and it upset him, you should have stopped and asked him if he wanted the charm back then, not threaten to block him for getting upset over something that could be so easily resolved.

im upset that an item i sold once got sold for about 1k more, does that mean the seller should offer to give back to me first at the price i sold to him?

This post was edited by Tiidus on Oct 23 2009 11:37am
Oct 23 2009 11:39am
Quote (Tiidus @ Oct 23 2009 10:36am)
:hello:  mate, hows it going?

hate to say this, but gonna have to disagree with you on that one. its not like he was given the charm for free or to borrow. he was sold the charm at a cheap price, therefore it becomes his property and can do whatever he likes with it. you can't go around asking ppl if they want there itemss back everytime u sell something it would jsut take forever and pointless. jade sold it for a reason and thats because he didnt want it anymore

Hehe it's cool, just getting my +1's ^_^

And yeah I totally agree with you on that, the only reason I'm making these alternate points is because it lead to my friend (jade) leaving the guild, when it could have been avoided. I mean I buy low and sell high all the time, thats how I made my fg. But if it leads to hurting a friend for 60fg, then I would just return the item and take the loss.

Quote (Tiidus @ Oct 23 2009 10:36am)
im upset that an item i sold once got sold for about 1k more, does that mean the seller should offer to give back to me first at the price i sold to him?

of course not, thats how jsp works, but I'm just talking about to a guild member over 60fg. I know its a double standard, which I hate, but it's really the only way that these types of things can be avoided.

This post was edited by mjm69 on Oct 23 2009 11:40am
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev18081828384164Next
Closed New Topic New Poll