d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Melee And Friends Guild Chat And Recruiting > Includes Are East Ladder Melee Ladder
Prev1732733734735736739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Feb 2 2010 06:59pm
Quote (the_nub @ Feb 2 2010 03:01pm)
non toxic is for pussies, l2drink house paint

holy nub.. 97k fg?
Gold: 4.00
Feb 2 2010 09:44pm
I hate to spam here, but I figured the Melee guild might help me get/locate these.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=39462541&f=53

-Regards,

Adam
Gold: 17,000.00
Feb 3 2010 09:30am
Quote (Flopps @ Feb 2 2010 10:44pm)
I hate to spam here, but I figured the Melee guild might help me get/locate these.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=39462541&f=53
-Regards,

Adam

most of the posts in this thread are spam... thats sort of the reason for it. and a good % of the posters here arent in Guild.
But I can assure you if any of us knew where those items were we would buy the for ourselves :P
Gold: 271.01
Feb 3 2010 02:27pm
hey buddies

got some ubers up if anybody wants in (free for guildies)

lmk
Gold: 1,011.00
Feb 3 2010 04:13pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Feb 1 2010 12:31pm)
goodtimes, spent all morning waiting in hospital waiting to get ct scan done then i find out they have to give me an iv and shoot me full of dye!

funny when they tell you the side effects just as they jam the iv in your arm lol

Doctor called back two days later(today) and said " come in we need to talk about your CT scan"

:o

I have been battling diverticulosis, he tells me. Basically the start of the disease that almost killed Brock Lesner couple months ago. He had diverticulitis and the sac's burst. I have been battling this for almost six years and doctor said im lucky it hasn't turned from losis to itis. The itis suffix means real trouble and possible bursting of the pockets and that would cause my abdomen to fill up with feces and it would mean 50/50 chance of survival. So anti- biotics or w/e and high fiber diet and I should be good, if not I might need to talk to a surgeon about removal of part of the colon where the problem seems to be.

So basically this is a warning not to eat like I have, go with more greens and fiber! Stay away from fast food children!
Feb 3 2010 04:32pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Feb 3 2010 05:13pm)
Doctor called back two days later(today) and said " come in we need to talk about your CT scan"

:o

I have been battling diverticulosis, he tells me. Basically the start of the disease that almost killed Brock Lesner couple months ago. He had diverticulitis and the sac's burst. I have been battling this for almost six years and doctor said im lucky it hasn't turned from losis to itis. The itis suffix means real trouble and possible bursting of the pockets and that would cause my abdomen to fill up with feces and it would mean 50/50 chance of survival. So anti- biotics or w/e and high fiber diet and I should be good, if not I might need to talk to a surgeon about removal of part of the colon where the problem seems to be.

So basically this is a warning not to eat like I have, go with more greens and fiber! Stay away from fast food children!

Glad to hear it wasnt worse man.... I eat fast food like 2-3 times a week but i dont eat anything deep fired ... its prolly been years sine i ate a french fry... and I generally try to stikk to grilled chicken or if i eat a burger its from burker king (grilled not fried) At home I east alot of fruits and Veges and I only buy whole grain breads and cereals.

I plan on be around annoying people for a Loooooong time.
Gold: 1,011.00
Feb 3 2010 04:54pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Feb 3 2010 06:32pm)
Glad to hear it wasnt worse man.... I eat fast food like 2-3 times a week but i dont eat anything deep fired ... its prolly been years sine i ate a french fry... and I generally try to stikk to grilled chicken or if i eat a burger its from burker king (grilled not fried) At home I east alot of fruits and Veges and I only buy whole grain breads and cereals.

I plan on be around annoying people for a Loooooong time.

I always ate whole grains over white bread but couple years ago(6or7) my store was right beside mcdonalds and i would eat twice daily there! large fries and shit, this is rare for someone under the age of 40 like real rare and to get it in my mid 20's means I was drinking wayyy to much and not eating right, dehydration and bad eating habit = problems down the road. The past 4 months i cut all fast food + alcohol out except for the awesome Popeyes chicken wraps I just love them! lol

The next 6-12 months are vital doctor says to determin if Imma need surgery or not, the last thing anyone needs is to lose a bunch of your colon :D
Feb 3 2010 05:43pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Feb 3 2010 05:54pm)
I always ate whole grains over white bread but couple years ago(6or7) my store was right beside mcdonalds and i would eat twice daily there! large fries and shit, this is rare for someone under the age of 40 like real rare and to get it in my mid 20's means I was drinking wayyy to much and not eating right, dehydration and bad eating habit = problems down the road. The past 4 months i cut all fast food + alcohol out except for the awesome Popeyes chicken wraps I just love them! lol

The next 6-12 months are vital doctor says to determin if Imma need surgery or not, the last thing anyone needs is to lose a bunch of your colon :D

I say file a lawsuit against McDonalds... Oh wait youre a canadian ... frivilous lawsuits against corperate giants is an American thing :P
Gold: 127.00
Feb 3 2010 06:07pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Feb 3 2010 06:43pm)
I say file a lawsuit against McDonalds... Oh wait youre a canadian ... frivilous lawsuits against corperate giants is an American thing :P

i eat alot of fast food... should i file a lawsuit against them in his behalf and say that im worried about there food damaging me like that?
absured i know but im sure i could win. i mean n e one who sues them usually wins if the case is farfetch'd right? i think im gonna do it now.

Bryan lmk when u wanna do this lawsuit thing. together we can take down every fast food business in the world! HAHAHAHAHAH! (evil laugh)
Gold: 127.00
Feb 3 2010 07:01pm
Quote (genesisbk @ Feb 3 2010 07:07pm)
i eat alot of fast food... should i file a lawsuit against them in his behalf and say that im worried about there food damaging me like that?
absured i know but im sure i could win. i mean n e one who sues them usually wins if the case is farfetch'd right? i think im gonna do it now.

Bryan lmk when u wanna do this lawsuit thing. together we can take down every fast food business in the world! HAHAHAHAHAH! (evil laugh)

btw for the record

JJ > all
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1732733734735736739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll