d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Melee And Friends Guild Chat And Recruiting > Includes Are East Ladder Melee Ladder
Prev1704705706707708739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,000.00
Jan 10 2010 02:55pm
Thanks Guys .... I cant stop crying....

RIP Ginger. The best Freind I ever had.
Lasted me through 2 Long Term Live in Reltaionships and alot of short term ones...
One Gril once said " Well If you Paid half as Much Attn to me as you do that Damn Dog"
My Reply was "Well if you Listened Half as Well"

Quote (hsc420 @ Jan 10 2010 03:03pm)
Awe buzz killer, It has been three years since my dog of 14 years passed away. At the time I had her for half of my life, everyday she was there to greet me in the morning/after school/after work etc. Every time when I would have " the worst day ever" she was always happy and it seemed the unconditional love she showed would brighten up even the darkest night.

I remember 10 years ago she was struck by a car outside my house, skull fracture, broken leg in 3 spots (back left), dislocated shoulder (front left) when i went into the vet she said "I have never seen a dog with so much damage hanging on, with taht head trauma she will most certainly be brain dead" When I said "are you sure", from the sound of my voice I guess she heard me, and I could hear my dog start yelping and howling from the back room. The vet was like omg she isnt brain dead... so one week at an emerge clinic and an operation later (six screws, two plates, two bolts) to repair the leg.

$6000 later I had a bionic dog! But not like in the movies, she was slower, couldn't jump as high and in the middle of the winter the leg with all the steel init would freeze up when she would try to shit and it was funny as hell watching her kick the leg out when it was freezing up!

Now im dealing with a 16 year old cat with ear cancer. Worst smelling shit comes oozing out of her head, bloody chunks of brain matter but other then that she is healthy, can still jump up on the sofa's (there are covered in old sheets because of the projectile brain matter she shoots all over) she eats shits plays sleeps just like always.

Honestly I wish my cat was bedridden but she's not, I just don't have the heart to put her down. Some might say I am being selfish keeping her around but untill she can't move around well ... then I'll have to make the decision. That will be the hardest choice I'll ever have to make in my life.

My dog waited for me to get home one day from work and died in my arms :cry: was the saddest day of my life, it's like losing a 14 year old child ( a 14 year old child that never grew up)

:cry:

I also have a Cat ... and Im not really a Cat Person .....
The Only reason I have the Cat was because of my Dog .
The Girl I was with when I first Got the Dog Moved in with me and had a Cat ..
Well the Dog grew up having a cat as her Best Friend so 6 Years Lateer when The girl and I spit ,she took her pussy with her.. . and her cat too.
Anyway my poor dog was so lost she would start crying everytime there was a cat meowing on TV and she would tear stuff up around the house when she was alone which she had never done before .
I ended up having to get another Cat as a Pet for the dog ....
Now the Dog is gone and I still have a cat.... but hes kinda grown on me by now. Sitting in my lap wondering where the dog went Prolly

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Jan 10 2010 03:11pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 10 2010 03:00pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ 10 Jan 2010 16:55)

Lasted me through 2 Long Term Live in Reltaionships and alot of short term ones...
One Gril once said " Well If you Paid half as Much Attn to me as you do that Damn Dog"

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/SteveB812/kids1.jpg

my condolence for ur dog Steve :cry:
Gold: 127.00
Jan 10 2010 03:17pm
Quote (Gui988 @ Jan 10 2010 04:00pm)
my condolence for ur dog Steve :cry:

i cant even spell that word! how the hell can the damn french canadians spell better english than me!?!?!?!?
Gold: 1,011.00
Jan 10 2010 03:28pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jan 10 2010 04:55pm)

I also have a Cat ... and Im not really a Cat Person .....
The Only reason I have the Cat was because of my Dog .
The Girl I was with when I first Got the Dog Moved in with me and had a Cat ..
Well the Dog grew up having a cat as her Best Friend so 6 Years Lateer when The girl and I spit ,she took her pussy with her.. . and her cat too.
Anyway my poor dog was so lost she would start crying everytime there was a cat meowing on TV and she would tear stuff up around the house when she was alone which she had never done before .
I ended up having to get another Cat as a Pet for the dog ....
Now the Dog is gone and I still have a cat.... but hes kinda grown on me by now. Sitting in my lap wondering where the dog went Prolly

Every time I walk past my fire place I look at my dog's urn and it makes me well up. I had her cremated and store the ashes in an urn on firepalce mantle with a picture of a ex gf hugging her beside it. Lucy was her name, she was half rottweiler and half husky. ( imagine full perfect roti markings and color with two inch long husky hair, husky pointed ears, long tail that curls up! no way in hell would I have the tail cropped) When you brushed her fur back it was silver for about an inch the dark at end was quite odd.

I feel for you, alas she did well for a lab. 15 is a long time for them, they have real bad problems with hip joints and rarely make it past 10 walking around normal.
Gold: 17,000.00
Jan 10 2010 03:37pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Jan 10 2010 04:28pm)
Every time I walk past my fire place I look at my dog's urn and it makes me well up. I had her cremated and store the ashes in an urn on firepalce mantle with a picture of a ex gf hugging her beside it. Lucy was her name, she was half rottweiler and half husky. ( imagine full perfect roti markings and color with two inch long husky hair, husky pointed ears, long tail that curls up! no way in hell would I have the tail cropped) When you brushed her fur back it was silver for about an inch the dark at end was quite odd.

I feel for you, alas she did well for a lab. 15 is a long time for them, they have real bad problems with hip joints and rarely make it past 10 walking around normal.

She wasnt a Lab... she was a Mixed Breed she did have some lab in here but she wasnt that Big .... she had alot of spaniel and hound in here ... She was a Medium Sized Dog ... about Knee high to me at 6'2 and weighed about 50#
She was the perfect Dog ... Small enough to Keep in the house and Big enough to be Scarey if she had too.
But yeah Several People commented on how dogs that Large rarely live that Long.
But I spoiled her to death ... she was my Baby. She got the best food and I took her to the park almost every day the weather would allow even in the winter as long as it wasnt too cold we were still going as recently as 3 months ago albiet our trips had become shorter.
I just went through the house picking up and throwing out all her toys, she had a ton.... but I couldnt bring myself to throw out her favorite squeaky Ball. I just mouited it on a Candle Stand on top of My entertainment Center
Gold: 20.00
Jan 10 2010 03:41pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jan 10 2010 04:37pm)
She wasnt a Lab... she was a Mixed Breed she did have some lab in here but  she wasnt that Big .... she had alot of spaniel and hound in here ... She was a Medium Sized Dog ... about Knee high to me at 6'2 and  weighed about 50#
She was the perfect Dog ... Small enough to Keep in the house and Big enough to be Scarey if she had too.
But I spoiled her to death ... she was my Baby. She got the best food  and I took her to the park almost every day the weather would allow  even in the winter as long as it wasnt too cold  we were still going as recently as 3 months ago albiet our trips had become  shorter.
I just went through the house picking up and throwing out all her toys, she had a ton.... but I couldnt bring myself to throw out her favorite squeaky Ball. I just mouited it on a Candle Stand on top of My entertainment Center

i did the same stuff with my old dog. even kept couple of his toys. its hard to lose a pet you have had for so long i got my lab when i was like 7, so it was hard since i grew up with him cause they are always there for you

This post was edited by Glorified on Jan 10 2010 03:44pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 10 2010 03:43pm
Quote (genesisbk @ 10 Jan 2010 17:17)
i cant even spell that word! how the hell can the damn french canadians spell better english than me!?!?!?!?

yea cuz english is ez :P
Jan 10 2010 03:45pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jan 10 2010 05:37pm)
She wasnt a Lab... she was a Mixed Breed she did have some lab in here but she wasnt that Big .... she had alot of spaniel and hound in here ... She was a Medium Sized Dog ... about Knee high to me at 6'2 and weighed about 50#
But I spoiled her to death ... she was my Baby. She got the best food and I took her to the park almost every day the weather would allow even in the winter as long as it wasnt too cold we were still going as recently as 3 months ago albiet our trips had become shorter.

it weird how some mix breeds get one of the breeds to be so dominate in color and markings.

classic yellow lab, you can see why I guessed lab!

The small breed in her added to life span for sure, people didnt believe me when I said my dog was roti husky cross untill I brushed back her fur to show the sliver lining!
Jan 10 2010 03:50pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Jan 10 2010 05:45pm)
it weird how some mix breeds get one of the breeds to be so dominate in color and markings.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24qomqg.jpg classic yellow lab, you can see why I guessed lab!

The small breed in her added to life span for sure, people didnt believe me when I said my dog was roti husky cross untill I brushed back her fur to show the sliver lining!

I remember when my dog was two we ahd to put the mastif down (her best friend albeit the mastif hated her lol) and we brought the "small" dog inside still considered a large breed but going from a 140 lb mastif to 90 lb roti/ husky seemed small. I still get dog sizes mixed up, if I were you I would get a chocolate lab.

edit or a red doberman pinscher!

go female, males can still get kinda big! they short hair so less clean up but they need exercise!

This post was edited by hsc420 on Jan 10 2010 03:54pm
Gold: 127.00
Jan 10 2010 04:00pm
<--- had a golden retriever... will never get another dog other than any sorta retriever. best dogs imo. Corky lived to be 16 :cry: R.I.P. buddy
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1704705706707708739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll