d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Melee And Friends Guild Chat And Recruiting > Includes Are East Ladder Melee Ladder
Prev1703704705706707739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 127.00
Jan 10 2010 11:38am
Quote (hsc420 @ Jan 10 2010 12:22pm)
You obv do care or else you would not have made accusations about it being challenges. I let him duel once for me because I didn't want to leave someone hanging for a couple days. If I must justify why I am more active I will.

- I work golf industry in Canada
- snow on ground means no golf.
- xmas second biggest selling season
- Jan -April snow on ground ... off season
- did I mention you have to be a moron to golf in the snow

Just admit you are scared that I am climbing ladder, or if it's a problem just remove me from ladder and guild and I'll find a place where im welcome!

new realm --> http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=55
new guild --> Younha? maybe

LMFAO'd!!!!!!

PWNT!
Gold: 17,000.00
Jan 10 2010 11:57am
Quote (hsc420 @ Jan 10 2010 12:22pm)
You obv do care or else you would not have made accusations about it being challenges. I let him duel once for me because I didn't want to leave someone hanging for a couple days. If I must justify why I am more active I will.

- I work golf industry in Canada
- snow on ground means no golf.
- xmas second biggest selling season
- Jan -April snow on ground ... off season
- did I mention you have to be a moron to golf in the snow

Just admit you are scared that I am climbing ladder, or if it's a problem just remove me from ladder and guild and I'll find a place where im welcome!

new realm --> http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=55
new guild --> Younha? maybe

If I cared why would I tell him to sign up for Tourney.
I mentioned this in Ladder thread several days ago when you challenged somebody else and I wasnt even thinking about u challengeing any of my chars at the time
As for a New Guid Can I suggest mybe ... "Gay Pride"

Jan 10 2010 12:13pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jan 10 2010 12:57pm)
I mentioned this in Ladder thread several days ago when you challenged somebody else and I wasnt even thinking about u challengeing any of my chars at the time

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/SteveB812/bear.png

Bryan's - 1/Steve - 0

:P
Gold: 1,011.00
Jan 10 2010 12:13pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jan 10 2010 01:57pm)

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/SteveB812/bear.png

Just because you left that guild to own this one doesn't mean other's will try follow in your footsteps. Hell, I remember that pic that JJ stole from your photobucket acct showing you after you placed first in that guilds winter '09 pageant.

do we really need to post it up again?

And just for the record..... I am not gay, my boyfriend is. I am just curious.
Jan 10 2010 12:23pm
Quote (hsc420 @ Jan 10 2010 01:13pm)
Just because you left that guild to own this one doesn't mean other's will try follow in your footsteps. Hell, I remember that pic that JJ stole from your photobucket acct showing you after you placed first in that guilds winter '09 pageant.

do we really need to post it up again?

And just for the record..... I am not gay, my boyfriend is. I am just curious.

ZING!!!

Bryan's - 2/ Steve - 0
Gold: 200.00
Jan 10 2010 12:45pm
Quote (genesisbk @ Jan 10 2010 01:23pm)
ZING!!!

Bryan's - 2/ Steve - 0

gtfo off bryans penis JJ :P jokes
u girls ned 2 stop fiting b4 sm1 blows there load or worst......................
Gold: 17,000.00
Jan 10 2010 12:48pm
Quote (genesisbk @ Jan 10 2010 01:23pm)
ZING!!!

Bryan's - 2/ Steve - 0

I guess Im just not in the mood for this today.... Truck is warming up right now I have to take my dog, which is 2 months short of being 15 years old and I have had since she was a 6 week old puppy, To be Euthenized ...
She fell down yesterday and hasnt gotten back up.
As I said she is 15 Years old and has been having some trouble getting around for the last 6 months or so. I knew this was coming but its not making it any easier....
Anybody wanna see a grown man crying
Jan 10 2010 12:49pm
Quote (youjustcantno @ Jan 10 2010 02:45pm)
gtfo off bryans penis JJ :P jokes
u girls ned 2 stop fiting b4 sm1 blows there load or worst......................

Jan 10 2010 01:11pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jan 10 2010 01:48pm)
I guess Im just not in the mood for this today.... Truck is warming up right now I have to take my dog, which is 2 months short of being 15 years old and I have had since she was a 6 week old puppy, To be Euthenized ...
As I said she is 15 Years old and has been having some trouble getting around for the last 6 months or so. I knew this was coming but its not making it any easier....

sry to hear about yur dog :cry:
Jan 10 2010 02:03pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Jan 10 2010 02:48pm)

Awe buzz killer, It has been three years since my dog of 14 years passed away. At the time I had her for half of my life, everyday she was there to greet me in the morning/after school/after work etc. Every time when I would have " the worst day ever" she was always happy and it seemed the unconditional love she showed would brighten up even the darkest night.

I remember 10 years ago she was struck by a car outside my house, skull fracture, broken leg in 3 spots (back left), dislocated shoulder (front left) when i went into the vet she said "I have never seen a dog with so much damage hanging on, with taht head trauma she will most certainly be brain dead" When I said "are you sure", from the sound of my voice I guess she heard me, and I could hear my dog start yelping and howling from the back room. The vet was like omg she isnt brain dead... so one week at an emerge clinic and an operation later (six screws, two plates, two bolts) to repair the leg.

$6000 later I had a bionic dog! But not like in the movies, she was slower, couldn't jump as high and in the middle of the winter the leg with all the steel init would freeze up when she would try to shit and it was funny as hell watching her kick the leg out when it was freezing up!

Now im dealing with a 16 year old cat with ear cancer. Worst smelling shit comes oozing out of her head, bloody chunks of brain matter but other then that she is healthy, can still jump up on the sofa's (there are covered in old sheets because of the projectile brain matter she shoots all over) she eats shits plays sleeps just like always.

Honestly I wish my cat was bedridden but she's not, I just don't have the heart to put her down. Some might say I am being selfish keeping her around but untill she can't move around well ... then I'll have to make the decision. That will be the hardest choice I'll ever have to make in my life.

My dog waited for me to get home one day from work and died in my arms :cry: was the saddest day of my life, it's like losing a 14 year old child ( a 14 year old child that never grew up)

:cry:
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1703704705706707739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll