d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Melee And Friends Guild Chat And Recruiting > Includes Are East Ladder Melee Ladder
Prev16768697071739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,000.00
Jul 4 2009 11:35pm
Quote (maristfox05 @ Sun, Jul 5 2009, 01:31am)
there ne other character besides a zealer who would benefit from an eth dc?

Ive seen Fury Druids and Conc Barbs With them ... Ive never tried it though
Gold: 50.00
Jul 4 2009 11:43pm
they turn out ne good? zealers using my 273 one, and my 257 is in my stash

and btw, rebuilt him, hes 88, almost 89 atm, paid for 8-90 in gubers

new name is DD-Reborn

This post was edited by maristfox05 on Jul 4 2009 11:44pm
Gold: Locked
Jul 5 2009 07:50am
Well due to the fact Steve has told me not to post in forums any more this will be my last post. Even though everyone else and there mother that ARE NOT IN THIS GUILD can post in it. And even knowing i didnt do ANY SHADY SHIT STEVE that you may think i did.

But this is it.

Farewell To all

Happy meleeing.

Conj.
Jul 5 2009 08:50am
Quote (CoNjUrA @ Sun, Jul 5 2009, 09:50am)
Well due to the fact Steve has told me not to post in forums any more this will be my last post. Even though everyone else and there mother that ARE NOT IN THIS GUILD can post in it. And even knowing i didnt do ANY SHADY SHIT STEVE that you may think i did.

But this is it.

Farewell To all

Happy meleeing.

Conj.

the reason has very little to do with any shady activity you may or may have not been Involved In It has to do with who youre associating with now and the fact that you dragged my guild into by posting here asking people to vouch you. And BTW I havent made up my mind yet but the 2 People that did vouche you may very well be kicked too
Gold: 40.00
Jul 5 2009 09:03am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Sun, Jul 5 2009, 09:50am)
the reason has very little to do with any shady activity you may or may have not been Involved In It has to do with who youre associating with now  and the fact that you dragged my guild into by posting  here asking  people to vouch you. And BTW I havent made up my mind yet  but the 2 People that did vouche you may very well be kicked too

If this is the case, meaning me and another guy, because I know I'm guilty of vouching also.
Reason being I vouched was because the douche bag that was accusing him was posting "Scammer!" all inside my threads talkinga bout conjura.
If my threads are going to be spammed by randoms calling other people scammers then I don't want to be apart of it.
If your going to kick me, give me a heads up, i'll just leave.
Jul 5 2009 09:14am
Quote (J3RM @ Sun, Jul 5 2009, 11:03am)
If this is the case, meaning me and another guy, because I know I'm guilty of vouching also.
Reason being I vouched was because the douche bag that was accusing him was posting "Scammer!" all inside my threads talkinga bout conjura.
If my threads are going to be spammed by randoms calling other people scammers then I don't want to be apart of it.
If your going to kick me, give me a heads up, i'll just leave.

I dont know yet J3rm ... I dont want to you and maristfox are good member and good duelers but the fact of the matter is you both made my guild look bad. Conjura most likely did scam but he scammed back items that were stolen anyway .... I probably would have supported him in this but the 2 People he helped are in my mind Shady characters at best and the fact that My Guild got assosiated with them make me mad enough to spit nails ...
Wiether or not anybody else gets kicked is going to have alot to do with future actions... this is sort of a 3 Strikes thing and posting vouches in S/A is deffintly strike 1
Gold: 40.00
Jul 5 2009 09:17am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Sun, Jul 5 2009, 10:14am)
I dont know yet J3rm ... I dont want to  you and maristfox are good member and good duelers but the fact of the matter is you both made my guild look bad. Conjura most likely did scam but he scammed back items that were stolen anyway .... I probably would have supported him in this but the 2 People he helped are in my mind Shady characters at best  and the fact that My Guild got assosiated with them make me mad enough to spit nails ...
Wiether or not anybody else gets kicked is going to have alot to do with future actions...  this is sort of a 3 Strikes thing  and posting vouches in S/A is deffintly strike 1

i love this guild to be honest.
out of 3 i've been in, Melee is more of the active / socialized ones i've seen..
i didn't know vouching him would of been a bad idea at the time but yeah
i see where you're coming from.. and if i could go back and edit my post, i would.
Gold: Locked
Jul 5 2009 09:18am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Sun, Jul 5 2009, 10:14am)
I dont know yet J3rm ... I dont want to you and maristfox are good member and good duelers but the fact of the matter is you both made my guild look bad. Conjura most likely did scam but he scammed back items that were stolen anyway .... I probably would have supported him in this but the 2 People he helped are in my mind Shady characters at best and the fact that My Guild got assosiated with them make me mad enough to spit nails ...
Wiether or not anybody else gets kicked is going to have alot to do with future actions... this is sort of a 3 Strikes thing and posting vouches in S/A is deffintly strike 1

This is were your wrong steve, didnt scam anything...
Jul 5 2009 09:30am
Quote (CoNjUrA @ Sun, Jul 5 2009, 11:18am)
This is were your wrong steve, didnt scam anything...

The fact that you are now in a guild with the 2 Guys whos Items supposedly got hacked/keylogged and that they have both posted in your S/A thread supporting you added to the fact that you now have alot more FG makes that really hard to Believe ED. But either way thats not what has me so mad its that you got my guild involved by getting guys with my sig to Vouch you .... there was no hope of that doing any good at all ... all it did make Melee look bad.
My PM box has been flooded with this crap every since it started you guys have no clue of the trouble this has stirred up

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Jul 5 2009 09:32am
Gold: 1.00
Jul 5 2009 09:49am
Doj :RUN:
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev16768697071739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll