d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Militia > The Ultimate Melee Guild
Prev156789307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 19,942.03
Oct 29 2009 07:49pm
Quote (LilNeko @ Oct 29 2009 09:44pm)
ehh idk about wcnl >< it's pretty nice though lol

it's decent but idk O.o

LMK what's bad :P

I will change
Gold: 15,410.01
Oct 29 2009 08:02pm
Quote (Kamel @ Oct 29 2009 06:49pm)
LMK what's bad :P

I will change

That's i'm trying to figure out :lol: I'll wait until Pawnge said something lol so he won't get so mad about it :rofl:
Gold: 296.00
Oct 29 2009 08:07pm
Just a suggestion, have you tried using the Marine/Army Digital Cammo?
Gold: 1.00
Oct 30 2009 05:59am
Bleh glad im off the next 2 days.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 30 2009 12:58pm
GG! Kemel is working on a revision for us ;) I think it looks great just a little big imo. ;) Updates comming soon ;)
Oct 30 2009 03:36pm
GUILD BANNER IS IN!

Nice, simple, short and straight o the point. This is your option to use it with your sig or not. It is NOT a requirement.

* On a side note with these; Kamel and I are working together on special ranks for your guild banners. Your ranks as you can see it in the charter will be tried to be put onto the sides of the guild banner for a more personal feel. Its like a uniform. i.e Stars or strips depending on your rank. People can tell your rank within the guild and as you move up your rank will change in both the charter AND you uniformed guild banner ;) Tbh I like the idea. No other guild is doing it and its a great way to show your leadership if not, involment within the guild itself. Please let us know your opinions on this new idea for us.

- There are a few more ppl intending to join the guild atm and pretty soon aswell. The charter will get updated asap. I just didnt want kamel doing it over and over when we could just wait a few more days, till the other members get here.

Thank you Kamel for all your work and involvment with the guild. We all appreciate it. :cheers:

* Banner is the standard size for your sigs. If your banner would like to be resized please lmk ;)

This post was edited by PAWNGE on Oct 30 2009 03:39pm
Gold: 19,942.03
Oct 30 2009 03:52pm
Quote (PAWNGE @ Oct 30 2009 05:36pm)
GUILD BANNER IS IN!

http://i37.tinypic.com/1zbzdbp.gif

Nice, simple, short and straight o the point. This is your option to use it with your sig or not. It is NOT a requirement.

* On a side note with these; Kamel and I are working together on special ranks for your guild banners. Your ranks as you can see it in the charter will be tried to be put onto the sides of the guild banner for a more personal feel. Its like a uniform. i.e Stars or strips depending on your rank. People can tell your rank within the guild and as you move up your rank will change in both the charter AND you uniformed guild banner ;) Tbh I like the idea. No other guild is doing it and its a great way to show your leadership if not, involment within the guild itself. Please let us know your opinions on this new idea for us.

- There are a few more ppl intending to join the guild atm and pretty soon aswell. The charter will get updated asap. I just didnt want kamel doing it over and over when we could just wait a few more days, till the other members get here.

Thank you Kamel for all your work and involvment with the guild. We all appreciate it. :cheers:

* Banner is the standard size for your sigs. If your banner would like to be resized please lmk ;)

Hope you guys enjoy it :D .

And conc / crackils I'll be working on your sig's soon if you guys still need them. Sorry for delays been kinda busy haha. Barly had time to finish pawnge's sig and the guild banner.
Gold: 296.00
Oct 30 2009 04:54pm

I really like this idea/concept.

And conc / crackils I'll be working on your sig's soon if you guys still need them. Sorry for delays been kinda busy haha. Barly had time to finish pawnge's sig and the guild banner.

Dont feel rushed when doing mine, I am in no hurry, especially if you are already busy. Thank-you for update.

Oct 30 2009 05:17pm

UPDATED! ;)
Gold: 15,410.01
Oct 30 2009 05:38pm
lol O.o pretty cool, i guess.
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev156789307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll