d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Militia > The Ultimate Melee Guild
Prev15455565758307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20.00
Nov 25 2009 01:06am
Quote (LilNeko @ Nov 25 2009 02:54am)
My Choice is Kakkle cuz hes mad poor :cry: ontop of that he gived away most of hes gear and yea..he wanted to start back up melee, i think. jared would agree with me but idk about chris.

!

<3

Gold: 153.83
Nov 25 2009 01:13am
Man, ariel is gonna opay on that sword just to have it and not even use.

Salt in the wound :cry:
Gold: 15,410.01
Nov 25 2009 01:15am
Quote (RekkT @ Nov 25 2009 12:13am)
Man, ariel is gonna opay on that sword just to have it and not even use.

Salt in the wound :cry:

ofc :O i wouldnt over pay for it. it isnt worth 3k lol
Quote (Kakkle @ Nov 25 2009 12:06am)
!

<3

lol it's true :O

This post was edited by LilNeko on Nov 25 2009 01:15am
Gold: 0.00
Nov 25 2009 02:56am
Quote (LilNeko @ Nov 24 2009 09:54pm)
1) Join donated some charms some tempt gcs
JEW_bag102 donated A LOT of junk (man lol i mean tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
RekkT donated some stuff a lot of stuff
Jared donated more stuff. :O

2) We going finish all 3 chars and they will be up. :O

* don't donate a full char to guild melee. I'll have certain cadite. :O it would be fun and helping a person from hes feet and get him up a lil.

My Choice is Kakkle cuz hes mad poor :cry: ontop of that he gived away most of hes gear and yea..he wanted to start back up melee, i think. jared would agree with me but idk about chris.

ok, Ill get a formal list going at the begining of the week. It would be nice to see whats left to make all three (if we have three) chars fully complete. Can you pm me whats left to finish all three pleasE? Thx Jessy for the help.
Gold: Locked
Nov 25 2009 02:59am
i think i wanna remake my fury or make a zealer for the first time myb im to poor tho lol
Nov 25 2009 03:05am
Trading Command Center

Here is some information about our T.C.C.You can utalize this new NOTEPAD section as a special trading weapon. This is just another great way to help you find and/or search for all types of special items; especially melee. Use this to your advantage. Each guild member is allowed up to TWO posts in this section. Please, when you use this area for extra marketing for your product(s) keep it updated as much as you can.

If you are reposting the thread(s) or updating them for ANY reason, Please DELETEyour previous post(s). Please use the below format when posting to keep that section clean and organized. Use this special search engine for all your melee needs. Enjoy your new weapon.

Thank You.

Realm(s): i.e ESCL and ESCNL
FT/ISO:i.e. FT and ISO
Link(s): www
Note(s): i.e. Ok to bump, DISO ASAP, Ect Ect...

11/24/2009 UPDATE: T.C.C. is now open in your notepad section. Feel free to start posting your threads. Good Luck.

11/25/2009 UPDATE: T.C.C. is working out great! I love how you can help your fellow guildys bump your threads or help them get what they need. It really helps with marketing and the best part is since were a melee guild EVERYONE in The Militia might be able to help more than JSP as a whole. Glad to see it being used.
Nov 25 2009 03:07am
Quote (DwV_pimp @ Nov 24 2009 11:59pm)
i think i wanna remake my fury or make a zealer for the first time myb im to poor tho lol

Zeal ftw! Were here to help if you need any pointers ;) gl :cheers:
Gold: 19,942.03
Nov 25 2009 03:09am
Sup Rocky :D

Your killing me here with the roster getting all these new fellows haha!

How are things going with work? I bet its so cold haha.
Gold: 15,410.01
Nov 25 2009 03:10am
Quote (PAWNGE @ Nov 25 2009 01:56am)
ok, Ill get a formal list going at the begining of the week. It would be nice to see whats left to make all three (if we have three) chars fully complete. Can you pm me whats left to finish all three pleasE? Thx Jessy for the help.

i'll do it tmr lol i'll orignze it. >< i might wake up earler cuz i be bussy cooking so i have time :P
Nov 25 2009 03:27am
:santa: The Militia Fundraiser :santa:

Its that time of year where others are in need of our help. We sometimes take for granted how easy it is for most of us to find the right type of melee items to build a new character with. For some, its as easy as a click of a button to purchase the forum gold. Its time to give back. Give back to a later decided individual who needs our help the most. Someone that really wants to get into melee. An individual that has a hard time getting FG and equipment just so they can have a little fun with the guys. Maybe its just because this person has no money for or even items to trade with. Whatever it may be, I purpose to host this fundraiser to show our support towards the groth of melee in general.

I would like to get as many peoples support on this project as possible. If your a little tight at the moment I understand. For those of you who have basic/general melee items layen around on mules, this is your chance to help give back and do your good deed for the year. I want this to be a team effort. There is no need for ONE person to donate everything we need. I could just do that myself. Our group effort will pay off in the end. This fundraiser will put a smile on someones face, all because of the support from the entire guild.

We are in search of a complete character. A list of items are listed below to give everyone an idea what to find, purchase or donate. I purpose to make a FULL Zealot. The items do NOT have to have godly stats nore be perfect in any way. Just basic entry level equipment that they can always upgrade later on. More than one type of item is ok aswell. I will post updates on donated items as each piece comes in.

I am taking nominations via pm for this lucky individual. It can be a fellow guildy or even just someone who has always wanted to get into melee but can't for whatever reason. If you would like to nominate someone, you mustsend me a pm on why they deserve to be chosen. From there we will decide on the right person.

* UPDATED As of 11/25/2009: THREE individuals will be chosen for these donar characters. From what I hear we have ALOT of support from friends from all over JSP and not just fellow guildy's. I thank EVERY one of you that made that commitment to help with this project. Offical names will be publicly posted for those of you have donated for this good cause. Two Zealots and one Conc is what I think we came up with. A "what we still need" final updated list will be coming out soon to 100% fully complete all three characters. The 3 new owners will be decided upon a commitee of members that help run The Militia.

Jessy aka LilNeko
Conc aka Chris
Jared aka Jew_
and Myself.

If you know of ANYONE that would deserve to be proud owners of one of these melee characters please, pm ALL 4 of us the same information. The pm should include WHY they/you are good canadites. Think of it as a letter requesting grant money. Remember, we are looking for people that will stay active in duels if not a ladder aswell. Someone that either has a hard time getting together what they need becuase they cant afford it. We want to help GROW melee and your call will help make this happen. Just to give you an idea of what we excpect.

The 4 of us TOGETHER we will make the final decision on who gets what. Again, Thank You EVERYONE that has contributed to this special fundraiser. We all very much appreciate your good will.

Rocky
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev15455565758307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll