d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Melee And Friends Guild Chat And Recruiting > Includes Are East Ladder Melee Ladder
Prev1547548549550551739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,000.00
Dec 3 2009 10:31am
Sorry Guys Im not going to be around Saturday for this :run:

Dec 3 2009 11:23am
Just taking care of a little Business Guys

Quote (SirSteve1 @ Nov 30 2009 11:30am)
"Bidding wars between Guildies are strongly discouraged. Its is Disrespectful to your Guildmates and makes us all look bad to other people in forums that see it. If it is some type of Unique/Runeword or Charm Just move on and let the first guy that found it have it.
In the Case of a 1 of a kind rare or Perfect Item you really need you must PM your fellow Guildy and Discuss your Needs/Intentions for the Item Prior to Bidding."

Quote (PAWNGE @ Dec 1 2009 12:07pm)
:hello: everyone! Dont worry i asked Steve if i can invite you guys to this. lol. Be great if you guys would like to show up! More the merrier!

:santa: The Militia Christmas Party! :santa:

That's right! Its the time of year to give back! The Miltia welcomes anyone to come and vist this fun filled event! It will be open door to all guilds! Bring all your friends to this great event ! The date is still being worked on, but expect it around the third week of December that weekend. The exact date will be announced soon. This years celebration will entail item givaways, fg givaways, raffles, trivia games, letter games, fg wagered duels, caster duels, and more! Come visit Op MILITA. (with a dot) and be with all your friends in this live Christmas party! The channel will be open all night and the party starts asap! Come and have a fun time with all your friends and fellow guildys. We will have free rush/quests game up aswell! Even if you dont want to get in any of the set games, plan on just comming to chit chat with all your freinds! You wont want to miss it! More details to come!

Thank You
:cheers:

Rocky

The Militia
Quote (Conc @ Dec 3 2009 10:01am)
Ty Steve for letting me post this :wub:

UPDATE: Setb Single Elimination Tournament, Saturday -- Dec 5th , 4pm

We need atleast 2 more sign up's to make this happen.

A Single Eliminaiton Team Bet (SETB) involves 4, 6 or 8 players for a 2 VS 2, 3 VS 3 or 4 VS 4 bet. In this case, in tournament mode, we'll want to shoot for four-player teams for 4 VS 4 single elimination dueling. Two and three-player teams may be acceptable for other SETB and SETB Tournament events. Players must not party-up in a SETB because while in a single elimination duel, multiple auras would give a winning team an advantage over the losing team. In our case our captains will be our guild leaders. At which point, each captain's strategies of sending which player to duel whom will help determine the final outcome of the SETB. When dueling, it's especially important to keep in mind that there is absolutely no healing in SETBs. After a player wins a duel, they must continue dueling the next opponent chosen by the opposing captain until they die or manage to do the impossible of "sweeping" all four opponents without dying. (It happens). The general idea is to defeat all four members of the opposing team with at least one player still alive on the winning team, which will then earn the winning team one "point". To actually completely "win" a SETB, a team must "earn" three points. Therefore, the first team to score three points first, wins the SETB and advances to the next round of the tournament.

Main SETB event rules are as follows:

(Any rules that are broken which affect dueling will disqualify a player for that round only (One point earned by a team = one round). The disqualified player may join the next round).

1. No healing during a single round.
2. No partying.
3. No exile shields are allowed to be used against non-zealers such as barbarians.
4. No running.
5. If a player is still tapped after they win a duel, they must continue and duel the next player of the other team if needed.
6. No jumping.
7. After a players says "Go," both players must walk toward each other without stopping until contact is made. *This is to eliminate the possibility of unfair shifting.
8. Once a player FFAs, they FULLY agreed to particpate in the SETB and finish it all the way through to the end until one team wins three points.
9. No player is allowed to leave during an active SETB.
10. If a player drops due to time out, that player has three minutes to return. If that player does not return within three minutes, that player becomes disqualified for that current round.
11. If a player drops due to time out and does not return at all, their team may reuse one player twice, but not the same player for a third time.

SetB Sign up, Saturday 4pm.

Everyone can start signing up ur team for setb. It will be 2v2, rules posted above.

1. Conc & Since1987
2. LilNeko & PAWNGE

You may now Continue with your Random Banter/Spam/Slamfest :thumbsup:
Gold: 8,595.00
Dec 3 2009 11:35am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Dec 3 2009 12:23pm)
Just taking care of a little Business Guys

You may now Continue with your Random Banter/Spam/Slamfest :thumbsup:

hai everyone/+1/stfu steve
Gold: 1,011.00
Dec 3 2009 11:37am
Quote (the_nub @ Dec 3 2009 01:35pm)

:angel:
Gold: 260.00
Dec 3 2009 11:50am
Quote (the_nub @ Dec 3 2009 01:35pm)

ohai!

Quote (hsc420 @ Dec 3 2009 01:37pm)
:angel:

<3
Dec 3 2009 01:06pm
Easts no 1 Melee Player here ... I now hold NO 1 Spot on every Melee Ladder

and to you Miltia Guys Sorry if it seems like Im Gloating
But these 2 posts here in your Guild Thread Motivated me

Quote (PAWNGE @ Nov 30 2009 12:37pm)
The Militia
:evillol: MILESTONES :evillol:

I.The Militia was first established October 14th 2009!

II.We hit our first 100pages on November 28th 2009!

III.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the Fury Vs Fury Ladder! Including the #1 Spot!

IV.We have THREE Militia members in the top FIVE of the Conc Vs Conc Ladder! Including the #1Spot!

V.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the Zeal Vs Zeal Ladder! Including the #1 Spot!

VI.We have TWO Militia members in the top FIVE of the General Melee Ladder! Including the top #1 and #2 spots!

VII.As of November 30th 2009. The Militia reigns #1 on ALL Melee ladders!

Quote (natedoggg @ Nov 30 2009 09:21am)
congratulations Justin!!!!!!

we currently have another militia member on the top of another lader!!

Justin aka dwv_pimp has climbed to the top of the conc ladder everyone congratulate him :thumbsup:

pretty sure thats complete dominance from our guild on every melee ladder on east ftw^^ :rifle:

I really wanted to post this in your guild chat to but that might be pushing it :P

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Dec 3 2009 01:12pm
Gold: 0.01
Dec 3 2009 01:22pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Dec 3 2009 01:06pm)

I really wanted to post this in your guild chat to but that might be pushing it :P

yeah that would be pushing it a little bit, its the people thinking about joining that should notice for themselves who is at #1 spot.
Also are you #1 on conc ladder too?
Dec 3 2009 01:23pm
Quote (bones0187 @ Dec 3 2009 02:22pm)
yeah that would be pushing it a little bit, its the people thinking about joining that should notice for themselves who is at #1 spot.
Also are you #1 on conc ladder too?

yep just won it back in some of the most epic duels ever

hasnt been updated yet though

Edit: BTW I will be dojing all duels untill the Barb ladder is Updated So I Can SS me @ no 1 on all ladders before the unthinkable happens and I lose one of them :run:

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Dec 3 2009 01:30pm
Gold: 8,595.00
Dec 3 2009 01:35pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Dec 3 2009 02:23pm)
yep just won it back in some of the most epic duels ever

hasnt been updated yet though

Edit: BTW I will be dojing all duels untill the Barb ladder is Updated So I Can SS me @ no 1 on all ladders before the unthinkable happens and I lose one of them :run:

Congrats steve. :thumbsup: :D
Gold: 1,011.00
Dec 3 2009 01:38pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Dec 3 2009 03:06pm)

Yeah, pushing it would be an understatement. :o

There is nothing I hate more then arrogance, I would have slapped you senseless for such a remark.

Albeit on the arrogant meter just posting it in here gets you 6 out of 10 :stonetoss:
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1547548549550551739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll