d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Melee And Friends Guild Chat And Recruiting > Includes Are East Ladder Melee Ladder
Prev1521522523524525739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 127.00
Nov 30 2009 11:14am
Gold: 8,595.00
Nov 30 2009 11:17am
Quote (genesisbk @ Nov 30 2009 12:09pm)
imho... if u see a fellow guildy blatenly buying an item u need and his intentions are to resell that item for profit y not pm him tell him u need that item? in all honesty we all know that we have the "guildie discount" n e ways y not purchase the item for what u think would be a reasonable amount from yur fellow guild mate n e ways? let him have his little profit if he is gonna be stingy like that with guild mates and u get yur item n e ways. win win for both teams. now in the event that someone is buying an item just becuz, pm the guildie and let him know. maybe instead of going into a bid war with him u can have him pick the item up for u and u jsut pay him the difference. i think u guys are getting all bent outta shape about nothing. i personally dont know exactly what happened but as far as im concerned, if someone in guild is buying an item that i wanted for just pleasure of reselling id say fuck it and let them have it cuz its not worth it to me. granted most of the time i can be easily outbid by n e one and yes i have out bid a guildie b4 on the case of an item being worth about 200 fg and their bid was 10 fg so id bid 15 fg but in that case it seems a lil irrelevant. all im saying is dont be stupid about this. theres a system here that we can beat. working together to get an item can be beneficial for both guildies and not piss n e one off/ not break n e ones bank/ and everyone gets what they want

i understand if u all say " too long did not read" lol

wall of text hurt my eyes iso summary or proper punctuation :(
Gold: 1.00
Nov 30 2009 11:17am
Quote (genesisbk @ Nov 30 2009 11:09am)
imho... if u see a fellow guildy blatenly buying an item u need and his intentions are to resell that item for profit y not pm him tell him u need that item? in all honesty we all know that we have the "guildie discount" n e ways y not purchase the item for what u think would be a reasonable amount from yur fellow guild mate n e ways? let him have his little profit if he is gonna be stingy like that with guild mates and u get yur item n e ways. win win for both teams. now in the event that someone is buying an item just becuz, pm the guildie and let him know. maybe instead of going into a bid war with him u can have him pick the item up for u and u jsut pay him the difference. i think u guys are getting all bent outta shape about nothing. i personally dont know exactly what happened but as far as im concerned, if someone in guild is buying an item that i wanted for just pleasure of reselling id say fuck it and let them have it cuz its not worth it to me. granted most of the time i can be easily outbid by n e one and yes i have out bid a guildie b4 on the case of an item being worth about 200 fg and their bid was 10 fg so id bid 15 fg but in that case it seems a lil irrelevant. all im saying is dont be stupid about this. theres a system here that we can beat. working together to get an item can be beneficial for both guildies and not piss n e one off/ not break n e ones bank/ and everyone gets what they want

i understand if u all say " too long did not read" lol

i read it all and feel the same, if u know a guilie needs, buy it for em and then pray the want what u paid, which sometimes could gte frustrating, but if ur getting cheap, then they shouldnt be mad about 5-20 fg markup (depending on item) if i know some1 needs something, i will purchase, but only if i know. and theres no way to know what every1 in ur guild is iso, if theres 4 pages of shit to look thru sometimes it gets hard

some of us r closer then others, maybe something should be done about how we all interact ( while our melee game is our interaction) what about the peeps who arent meleeing?

i know they could join our melee game, but some ppl may think joining with a sorc would offend. feel what im saying?

example u pay 100 fg for a 3/17/20 guildies shouldnt get mad if u ask 120 so on and so on

This post was edited by Krt_eclipse on Nov 30 2009 11:20am
Nov 30 2009 11:20am
Quote (Krt_eclipse @ Nov 30 2009 12:17pm)
i read it all and feel the same, if u know a guilie needs, buy it for em and then pray the want what u paid, which sometimes could gte frustrating, but if ur getting cheap, then they shouldnt be mad about 5-20 fg markup (depending on item) if i know some1 needs something, i will purchase, but only if i know. and theres no way to know what every1 in ur guild is iso, if theres 4 pages of shit to look thru sometimes it gets hard

some of us r closer then others, maybe something should be done about how we all interact ( while our melee game is our interaction) what about the peeps who arent meleeing?

i know they could join our melee game, but some ppl may thing joining with a sorc would offend

thats what this chat is for... were here to interact with one another. i dont really know Bryan (hcs420) but from what ive seen already and heard about him i know hes a nice guy. nn for him to join game for me to know that about him. i used guild chat and ive heard from ppl. im sure that if i really needed his help i could ask him and talk to him and get to know him more

Quote (SirSteve1 @ Nov 30 2009 12:21pm)
Well I have always had a problem with this you and i have discussed it many times and I used to PM Ryan Bitching about it Long before I owned the Guild.
The thing is I already make alot of Demands on the Guildies as far as Being Active /GM/Not spammng etc I send alot of Pms out bitching at Guildies about stuff I see in forum (you guys know who you are :bonk: )
If I start telling them how to Trade as well Its gonna seem like Im running a Nazi regeem here.
(I actually am but trying not to seem like it)

I have Pmed people I see bidding against each other and subtly frowned on them and I think most of the guys know how I feel about it I guess I was hoping they would all get the point w/o me having to make a big deal about it....

I guess that ship has sailed thanks Bryan :run:

dont blame me i didnt do n e thing! :uglyhammer: lol

This post was edited by genesisbk on Nov 30 2009 11:24am
Gold: 17,000.00
Nov 30 2009 11:21am
Quote (hsc420 @ Nov 30 2009 12:06pm)
That's better then your other post. Some ppl could have misunderstood you and thought you agree on bidding against a guildmate. When you outbid a guildmate it shows a lack of respect and class. I do not out bid anyone whom I respect and consider a friend. If I do by accident, I edit post and retract. But that is me (and I know some ppl that agree and would do the same)

Well I have always had a problem with this you and i have discussed it many times and I used to PM Ryan Bitching about it Long before I owned the Guild.
The thing is I already make alot of Demands on the Guildies as far as Being Active /GM/Not spammng etc I send alot of Pms out bitching at Guildies about stuff I see in forum (you guys know who you are :bonk: )
If I start telling them how to Trade as well Its gonna seem like Im running a Nazi regeem here.

I have Pmed people I see bidding against each other and subtly frowned on them and I think most of the guys know how I feel about it I guess I was hoping they would all get the point w/o me having to make a big deal about it....

Nov 30 2009 11:25am
Quote (genesisbk @ Nov 30 2009 11:20am)
thats what this chat is for... were here to interact with one another. i dont really know Bryan (hcs420) but from what ive seen already and heard about him i know hes a nice guy. nn for him to join game for me to know that about him. i used guild chat and ive heard from ppl. im sure that if i really needed his help i could ask him and talk to him and get to know him more

thing is this chat is public. every1 can look upon what we're doing. maybe more interaction in game

and steves above post, it ur guild, ppl either follow the rules or GTFO u set down rules, they read rules, acceptted the rules with the invite. Nuff SAID. Gotta look over the occasional mistake, if it looks like a mistake

actually the guild chat is the better place for shit like this

This post was edited by Krt_eclipse on Nov 30 2009 11:32am
Gold: 8,595.00
Nov 30 2009 11:26am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Nov 30 2009 12:21pm)

WTF steve not wanting to make a big deal out of something? Who hacked this drama queen's account? :uglyhammer:

:RUN:
Nov 30 2009 11:27am
Quote (the_nub @ Nov 30 2009 11:26am)
WTF steve not wanting to make a big deal out of something? Who hacked this drama queen's account? :uglyhammer:

touche
Nov 30 2009 11:27am
Quote (the_nub @ Nov 30 2009 12:26pm)

i lol'd

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=37663436&f=169

iso bumps or bid/bins
Gold: 0.00
Nov 30 2009 11:29am
Quote (the_nub @ Nov 30 2009 01:26pm)

lold
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1521522523524525739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll