d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Dark Tavern > Guild Chat Thread
Prev1493494495496497554Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 113.56
Feb 1 2010 09:34am
Quote (Riki @ Feb 1 2010 02:17am)
booty lol

gg bro

Quote (Neoblack @ Feb 1 2010 03:54am)
for anyone that has a ps3 and loves the devil may cry games go download Bayonetta demo or go buy it cose i am going to soon as i get payed take everything u love about the dmc games and well put a hot chick in there that gos nude well basicly hair and stuff blocks the good stuff but stell to kill things yes her cloths can kill its a killer game and well is just clean as fuck

Yea I've seen that demo my brother played it, already have plans to get it for the 360.

This post was edited by CoffeeMasterX on Feb 1 2010 09:35am
Gold: 101,788.00
Feb 1 2010 10:04am
West NL IK Mix has officially started, join if you want D.T's

BvB Ladder Mix 4
Gold: 440.00
Feb 1 2010 10:44am
Done! :cheers:
Gold: 20.00
Feb 1 2010 12:48pm
iso a ber guys if anyone has ? pm me plz if u got
Gold: 101,788.00
Feb 1 2010 02:06pm
:hello: D.T's. What's up with Joseph? Whens the best time to get ahold of him for our duel?
Gold: 559.34
Feb 1 2010 02:17pm
Quote (VoRo @ Feb 1 2010 04:06pm)
:hello: D.T's. What's up with Joseph? Whens the best time to get ahold of him for our duel?

idk :(

:hello:

hows it going?
Gold: 483.94
Feb 1 2010 02:24pm
Quote (Neoblack @ Feb 1 2010 03:54am)
for anyone that has a ps3 and loves the devil may cry games go download Bayonetta demo or go buy it cose i am going to soon as i get payed take everything u love about the dmc games and well put a hot chick in there that gos nude well basicly hair and stuff blocks the good stuff but stell to kill things yes her cloths can kill its a killer game and well is just clean as fuck

Second person I know that said this was fun as hell.
And guns attatched to every limb ;)
Gold: 20.00
Feb 1 2010 02:29pm
wats up guys
Feb 1 2010 02:30pm
Quote (Master_Razor @ Feb 1 2010 04:29pm)
wats up guys

:wave:
Feb 1 2010 02:36pm
Quote (Grimdayz @ Jan 31 2010 03:31am)
Tals Sorc event update-

These rules are not set in stone these are my ideas so people dont think im not doing anything.

Es+Vita:
You will be allowed to pre-bo,es.
Duels will be GM
NO BUGGED ITEMS, Btals, B-manas, anyhting bugged is not allowed(subject to questioning ive tested max manas and such with tals i know averages)

ES Rules:
ES may ONLY BE LVL 1(base lvl 0 or 1 only).
You MAY pre-buff es using memory(NO other gear\charms swapping).
No use of sorb with ES (pre-buffed or not).

Vita Rules:
You may use 1 item of sorb.

THE NO'S SECTION:

- No use of Life tap.
- NO HACKS THAT IMPROVE PVP ABILTIES ARE ALLOWED.
- No more than the Life Replenish from tals is allowed on any character.
- Items which contain spell charges are allowed, but the use of the charges is not.
- No mercenaries are allowed.
- No two pieces of Sorb or Max Resistance of the same Element.
- No Naked killing.
- No Money Takers.
- No 70+ resist Shields.
- No Health pot's.

THE YES'S SECTION.

- Items that Grant Aura (Except Hf vs Ias).
- IF VITA Only one item that grants an elemental absorb type is allowed.
- No Cap on R/w, IAS, FHR, FCR, FBR or any other of these passive type stats..
- There is no restrictions on in-game techniques(Spaming, Sitting under blizz, tele running, etc)*

MISC SECTION:

- One Person says "Go" from each team to begin dueling.
- Leaving the Dueling Arena(blood moor) during a duel is considered a loss NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No casting of missiles before both players say go.
- No use of houses.
- No stacking mana potion's.
- No Shrines
These are tougher to call expecting fairness here...
- No Disappearing off your Opponents Map for more then 10 Seconds = Auto Loss.
- No overly defensive play (100% teleport off screen as soon as you're on their mini map).
- No avoiding contact with an opponent intentionally with no plans of attacking.

Dueling will be conducted as follows. . .

Both people join game with tals sorc. Both will s/s with time and game name up. they will also s/s with time date stash and inventory. THIS MUST BE DONE.
If theres any later discrepencies, these S/S will proove ur legitness. IE: no pre-buff charms, or sorb gear ect.

Moor is cleared. <mercs or w/e used here dont matter, tals sorces must be ending in game with clear moor, once both sorces are in THEN s/s taken>

Step out of town.

Players will stand even to eachother and enterance 1 screen apart.

Players will then say go(not above head in main screen).. the 2 people will decide who says go first(this person will always say go first), he needs to assume hes ready to duel, the second person will then say go and duel will start. (if the second person towns, delays more then 10 seconds or casts anything the Go(duel) is nulled)

Duels(sets) will go FT5 Must win by 2, Thus if oppent has 4 you need 6 if they get to 5 you need 7 and so on.
Best of 3 duels(Set's)

DQ's:

If you leave Blood Moor during duel. --> either into town, into Cold Plains, Den of Evil, anywheres not Blood Moor.. all are DQ's
If you Pre-Buff ES with gear or charms, other then memory.
Any form of BM will be DQ'd
Any form of "Paying off admins" of this ladder will get you thrown from the ladder.
Ladder spots are EARNED! thus if you sell your char, you do not sell the chars spot on ladder.

[B]
Ranking and moving up the ladder:
[/B]
Single movment ladder <You must beat the person above you to move up>
72 hour Dodge rule. THIS IS FIRM. Once this time has passed without a match whoever dodges will be bumped.
If you lose you may not re-challange for 24 hours.

When challanging you must PM player(keep a copy in the sent folder), also post in ladder. BOTH players should post in ladder and attempt to set a time to duel.

Ok im fucking tired now... im stoping for now but lmk whatcha guys thing... i havnt forgoten about it.

Bumping... havnt really heard anything back from anyone on this at all... so yea um please dont let my hard work go unnoticed.. ive seen a decline in activity recently just gona point it out :P

Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1493494495496497554Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll