d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > !~ Power's ~! Guild Chat ! For All Members` > Member's And Friendz Only Please
Prev1469947004701470247034904Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 535.01
Mar 14 2009 06:22am
Quote (Railroad @ Sat, 14 Mar 2009, 05:19)
LOL

I error'd out and just decided not to get back on.

I've had dreams about Diablo II the past two nights like wtf?

rofl..

this is no fucking d2 dream.. this shit was disturbing for me... sad.gif
Mar 14 2009 07:01am
So i had a dream last night, Cant remember exactly how it started but ill try to give my best description...

I was at my Apartment iin what i think was newyork at nighttime strangly. So im watching t.v while my dad is at some place getting ready for friends i guess wedding.. yea idk.. lol
and my mom well idk.. she comes in later.. so anyways im at apartment and amanda and i are watching t.v while im also on msn chatting with that chick from xxxx and some how she is my dads friend or one of my dads friends friends who
is getting married. So anyways i was on msn webcma with her chatting away and i guess she had to go and she left her webcam on for some reason.. not to shure lol but w/e kinda just leave it minimized and go watch t.v now im watching
t.v while amanda is on computer and now im switching through channels to find strangly xxxx on t.v, im like wtf?. Now somehow webcam is connected to t.v? no idea but anyways i se eher in there with some guy.. no idea who he is.
but he in there talking with her so i decide to watch and listen then meh this is boring so i change it. Bout 10 minutes later i go back same channel and now she is getting fucked... doggy style.. im like holy fuck wtf.. this is hot smile.gif type deal but then amanda says to turn it after 10 seconds of seeing it cause i guess she knows who she was.. lol, ofc i didnt just as friend i met over computer, seen her shows on t.v. Now were at this kinda small kitchen with like 50 fucking people
in there for iguess a wedding. lol and yea and there like 4 old people sitting at table various spots ect.. people out on deck and yea, of course this is like a fucking apartment but bigger, by not much though so yea. tthen idk what happened we skip ahead to i guess dinner time? at wedding or what ever you call it ever weddding and shit yea. and now jennifer and shelby can't eat in main place now cause appeanrtly no one wants em down there? lol ok what ever
sounds weird but ok.. and so my mom goes and eats with them upstairs while rest of us are downstairs. Now im like trying to hide kinda while at table cause this chick somehow knows i saw her getting fucked for like 10 seconds and it wasnt amanda cause she was in my view hole time nor near the girl. Now we skip ahead were for some reaosn im in water under neaith bridge swimming to some place above plateform and my dad is like underneith me in water talking to me? like saying i want this shit back ect.. and some b.s w.e and we get to this plateform were we talk and crapand basically says i want this and for you to fuck off basically type deal??? wow... from my own dad wtf? and anyways yea.
now im like at this place in langley??? and dad is like taking this shit he gave to me for crab fishing... and is not even saying anything to me as i try to talk to him doesnt even help me bring ym shit back home just leaves me in butt fuck
knowhere.. and just as he bout to leave i grab a crab trap out of his truck and throw it behind me getting him to stop and now im like infront of trailer behind truck and he starts moving trying to like run me over killing me??????????/
and i run and jump out jsut in time and he stops walks up to me says you got brave ballsack or sumthing kid idk.. then he try to through this huge ass hard punch at my face skims my hair.. ( im like i aint gunna take this b.s.. ) kick him in the nuts hit him square in the head and once to the stomahc with my elbow and down he goes unconcious... i call for amabalnce i dont why.. but i did and next thing i know im awake.. at my moms place at my real home in real life....
Gold: 68.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 14 2009 07:47am
That's a crazy dream LOL

Was it good footage of the chick getting wanged?
Mar 14 2009 07:55am
Quote (Railroad @ Sat, 14 Mar 2009, 06:47)
That's a crazy dream LOL

Was it good footage of the chick getting wanged?

... not funny fag and yes.. lol
Gold: 28.00
Mar 14 2009 10:41am
Quote (CryH4cks @ Sat, Mar 14 2009, 02:52am)
Thinking about bed atm.

me too lets go heart.gif

Quote (master10 @ Sat, Mar 14 2009, 07:01am)
So i had a dream last night, Cant remember exactly how it started but ill try to give my best description...

I was at my Apartment iin what i think was newyork at nighttime strangly. So im watching t.v while my dad is at some place getting ready for friends i guess wedding.. yea idk.. lol
and my mom well idk.. she comes in later.. so anyways im at apartment and amanda and i are watching t.v while im also on msn chatting with that chick from xxxx and some how she is my dads friend or one of my dads friends friends who
is getting married. So anyways i was on msn webcma with her chatting away and i guess she had to go and she left her webcam on for some reason.. not to shure lol but w/e kinda just leave it minimized and go watch t.v now im watching
t.v while amanda is on computer and now im switching through channels to find strangly xxxx on t.v, im like wtf?. Now somehow webcam is connected to t.v? no idea but anyways i se eher in there with some guy.. no idea who he is.
but he in there talking with her so i decide to watch and listen then meh this is boring so i change it. Bout 10 minutes later i go back same channel and now she is getting fucked... doggy style.. im like holy fuck wtf.. this is hot smile.gif type deal but then amanda says to turn it after 10 seconds of seeing it cause i guess she knows who she was.. lol, ofc i didnt just as friend i met over computer, seen her shows on t.v. Now were at this kinda small kitchen with like 50 fucking people
in there for iguess a wedding. lol and yea and there like 4 old people sitting at table various spots ect.. people  out on deck and yea, of course this is like a fucking apartment but bigger, by not much though so yea. tthen idk what happened we skip ahead to i guess dinner time? at wedding or what ever you call it ever weddding and shit yea. and now jennifer and shelby can't eat in main place now cause appeanrtly no one wants em down there? lol ok what ever
sounds weird but ok.. and so my mom goes and eats with them upstairs while rest of us are downstairs. Now im like trying to hide kinda while at table cause this chick somehow knows i saw her getting fucked for like 10 seconds and it wasnt amanda cause she was in my view hole time nor near the girl. Now we skip ahead were for some reaosn im in water under neaith bridge swimming to some place above plateform and my dad is like underneith me in water talking to me? like saying i want this shit back ect.. and some b.s w.e and we get to this plateform were we talk and crapand basically says i want this and for you to fuck off basically type deal??? wow... from my own dad wtf? and anyways yea.
now im like at this place in langley??? and dad is like taking this shit he gave to me for crab fishing... and is not even saying anything to me as i try to talk to him doesnt even help me bring ym shit back home just leaves me in butt fuck
knowhere.. and just as he bout to leave i grab a crab trap out of his truck and throw it behind me getting him to stop and now im like infront of trailer behind truck and he starts moving trying to like run me over killing me??????????/
and i run and jump out jsut in time and he stops walks up to me says you got brave ballsack or sumthing kid idk..  then he try to through this huge ass hard punch at my face skims my hair.. ( im like i aint gunna take this b.s.. ) kick him in the nuts hit him square in the head and once to the stomahc with my elbow and down he goes unconcious... i call for amabalnce i dont why.. but i did and next thing i know im awake.. at my moms place at my real home in real life....

i can tell this is a dream because...
we all know black people can't swim, so they don't get in the water.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Mar 14 2009 12:17pm
Quote (Metaknight @ Sat, Mar 14 2009, 11:41am)
me too lets go <3

They can jump though, and I can't believe I read all that.
Gold: 20.00
Mar 14 2009 05:01pm
hand.gif
Mar 14 2009 05:18pm
Quote (Kezza @ Sat, 14 Mar 2009, 16:01)
:hello!:

hand.gif
Mar 14 2009 05:19pm
Quote (Metaknight @ Sat, 14 Mar 2009, 09:41)
me too lets go <3

yo retard no one is black in that dream stupid mudkipz fan
Gold: 68.00
Mar 14 2009 06:11pm
Hello Steve!
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1469947004701470247034904Next
Closed New Topic New Poll