d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Melee And Friends Guild Chat And Recruiting > Includes Are East Ladder Melee Ladder
Prev1433434435436437739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Oct 17 2009 05:06pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Sat, Oct 17 2009, 05:03pm)
you are lowlife backstabber IMO . youve obviously been planning this every since you been back yet you let me wellcome you with open  Amrs  I even donated FG to help you get back on your feet ..... All the way you been playing nice joining  My ladder dueling in our game while planning this liltte move  ... Given our history any  Real Man with any sense of Morality at all would have come to me and told me you didnt like the way I ran my ladder and you were gonna start your own... Instead of just Blindisiding me with it. BTW you are not in my Guild or on My Ladder so GTFO of my thread and Stay out

Go get Jeight to warn me.

Just thought i would let ur guildies know what kind of person you are.
Btw before i left i gave u a godly ass deal on some of my melee shit so dont try to say i never helped u either mr. i donated fg to u.

I did nothing wrong to u. Just mad because our ladder will be a bigger success and your not in control.

This post was edited by Conc on Oct 17 2009 05:08pm
Gold: 17,000.00
Oct 17 2009 05:33pm
I fail to see how that makes me look bad Chris. That was in a PM even after all this BS I had no intention of flaming you in any Public forum.
Im actually Glad you Posted that Maybe now people will get why it bothers me so much that you did this the way you did without telling me in advance.
And as far as your Godly Deal .... you were quiting you wanted to get rid of your stuff you made me an Offer I took it . wasnt like you were doing me some big favor
Oct 17 2009 05:37pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Sat, Oct 17 2009, 05:33pm)
I fail to see how that makes me look bad Chris. That was in a PM even after all this BS I had no intention of flaming you in any Public forum.
Im actually Glad you Posted that Maybe now people will get why it bothers me so much that you did this the way you did without telling me in advance.
And as far as your Godly Deal .... you were quiting you wanted to get rid of your stuff you made me an Offer I took it . wasnt like you were doing me some big favor

And you had no reason to donate to me. I also donated over 1,000fg to ur tourney pots. So dont act like i havent helped?
Your the one in the wrong here not me. This is a game. If I want to make a ladder I am free to do so and there is nothing you can say to stop that.
Once again I personally did nothing wrong. Your just over reacting because of your control issues.

Melee will survive with or without you. Sorry if u didnt know this.

This post was edited by Conc on Oct 17 2009 05:38pm
Oct 17 2009 05:40pm
Quote (Conc @ Sat, Oct 17 2009, 07:37pm)
And you had no reason to donate to me. I also donated over 1,000fg to ur tourney pots. So dont act like i havent helped?
Your the one in the wrong here not me. This is a game. If I want to make a ladder I am free to do so and there is nothing you can say to stop that.
Once again I personally did nothing wrong. Your just over reacting because of your control issues.

you did donate 1000 FG that is True but that wasnt to me it was to the toruney Pot and if you remember right one week not enough people signed up for tourney and I sent you 500 of it Back ...
Seriously Please Stop Posting here you have no Business here anymore and I havent been in your thread Flaming you
Oct 17 2009 05:41pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Sat, Oct 17 2009, 05:40pm)
you did donate 1000 FG that is True but that wasnt to me it was to the toruney Pot  and if you remember right  one week not enough people signed up for tourney and I sent you 500 of it Back ...
Seriously Please Stop Posting here  you have no Business here anymore  and I havent been in your thread Flaming you

This will be my last post. And im not flaming you in anyway. Your just over reacting....

Btw when u sent the 500 back i donated to palapk's tourney's so it still went to help out melee community ;)

This post was edited by Conc on Oct 17 2009 05:42pm
Oct 17 2009 06:05pm
Roll Fucking Tide
Oct 17 2009 06:18pm
This will be My Last Post on this Subject to, Since Chris Decided to Post my Side otf the Converstaion I will Post the WHole PM
So when all you Guys get Pms Trying to Recruit you Away from Melee you will know why

Quote (SirSteve1 @ Sat, Oct 17 2009, 05:03pm)
Quote (Conc @ Sat, Oct 17 2009, 03:32pm)
Is wrong with u.

I didnt pull shit and the agreement i told u i would make is I WILL NOT kill my ladder and ill make a ZvZ i never said i would stay on your ladder.
Why would you want me to look like a back stabber when i did nothing wrong? Your ladder doesnt deserve shit imo if your going to be a dick to everyone imma try and recruit all of your people out of ur guild now enjoy less members.

you are lowlife backstabber IMO . youve obviously been planning this every since you been back yet you let me wellcome you with open Amrs I even donated FG to help you get back on your feet ..... All the way you been playing nice joining My ladder dueling in our game while planning this liltte move ... Given our history any Real Man with any sense of Morality at all would have come to me and told me you didnt like the way I ran my ladder and you were gonna start your own... Instead of just Blindisiding me with it. BTW you are not in my Guild or on My Ladder so GTFO of my thread and Stay out

Also Once the Vote in Finalized on this Current Issue I will be Moving the Ladder to the Legit Dueling Forum
Oct 17 2009 06:21pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Sat, Oct 17 2009, 06:18pm)
This will be My Last Post on this Subject to, Since Chris Decided to Post my Side otf the Converstaion I will Post the WHole PM
So when all you Guys get Pms Trying to Recruit you Away from Melee you will know why

Also Once the Vote in Finalized on this Current Issue  I will be Moving the Ladder to the Legit Dueling Forum

They deserve to be a fun and enjoying guild imo. <3 u still.
And i only pm'd the ones i talk to the most and friends with :)

Steve this isnt a contest...Why are you going to move yours now?

This post was edited by Conc on Oct 17 2009 06:28pm
Oct 17 2009 06:36pm
Quote (Conc @ Sat, Oct 17 2009, 08:21pm)
They deserve to be a fun and enjoying guild imo. <3 u still.
And i only pm'd the ones i talk to the most and friends with :)

Gues that wasnt my last post about this ... I was really hoping it would be.

This Is a very fun active and Enjoyable Guild But I do hold My Members to a little higher Standard and sometimes I do have to Play the Hardass But I am always Fair.

They Deserve to be In a Guild and On a Ladder thats is Stable and will be around for the Long haul.
Since I have Know you Chris you have Changed Guilds At Least 8 Times Including being in and out of this Guild 3 Times .
You have Also Quit Paying D2 and Came back at Least twice maybe 3 times.

TBH I dont care about your Ladder Chris If it lasts longer than a Month it will only be because youre trying to prove me wrong. And maybe I am Over reacting a Bit but besides Hsc420 I considered you my best friend on here and it really bothers me that you didnt at least say something to me about this before you did it .
And I wont Lie I wouldnt have liked it but at least I would still respect you
Oct 17 2009 06:39pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Sat, Oct 17 2009, 06:36pm)
Gues that wasnt my last post about this ... I was really hoping it would be.

This Is a very fun active and Enjoyable Guild But I do hold My Members to a little higher Standard and sometimes I do have to Play the Hardass But I am always Fair.

They Deserve to be In a Guild and On a Ladder thats is Stable and will be around for the Long haul.
Since I have Know you Chris you have Changed Guilds At Least 8 Times Including being in and out of this Guild 3 Times .
You have Also Quit Paying D2 and Came back at Least twice maybe 3 times.

TBH I dont care about your Ladder Chris If it lasts longer than a Month it will only be because youre trying to prove me wrong. And maybe I am Over reacting a Bit  but besides Hsc420 I considered you my best friend on here and it really bothers me that you didnt at least say something to me about this before you did it .
And I wont Lie I wouldnt have liked it but at least I would still respect you

Well i wasnt trying to not be your friend I just thought the new ladder would be a good idea. I still <3 u.
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1433434435436437739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll