d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Melee And Friends Guild Chat And Recruiting > Includes Are East Ladder Melee Ladder
Prev1423424425426427739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 127.00
Oct 15 2009 10:34pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Thu, Oct 15 2009, 11:04pm)
will be ruled dodged on my next update will be his 2bd consectuive

i agree with what u said in game too steve... must reply to challenge pm within 36 hours
Gold: 17,000.00
Oct 15 2009 11:18pm
Quote (PseudoFire @ Thu, Oct 15 2009, 11:25pm)
I have a suggestion lets lower the current challenge wait to 12 hours and rechallenge 18 hours or 24 hours, this might eliminate a lot of the waiting we have between matches and also lower the dodge rule time to 2days without a return pm from the challenged otherwise leave it at 3 days if the two in match are in contact with each other.

I know that me and JJ took 3 days to duel but it was simple because we were both extremely busy but being in contact with each other we both knew that it was taking a while.
Quote (genesisbk @ Fri, Oct 16 2009, 12:34am)
i agree with what u said in game too steve... must reply to challenge pm within 36 hours
I think The Biggest thing that slows the Movement down is the AFK Dodgers.
I've Considered some kind of a Must reply within 24-36 hours or something but it occurs to me that then people would have to start saving Copies of Sent PMs and Posting SS's if there was a Conflict and that doesnt sound like alot of fun so....
How about something like If person has been AFK for 48 hours since you Issued Challenge = Auto Dodge

<Challenge System Rules Have Changed Please Read Before Issueing New Challenges>
1) Allowed to challenge a player up to a maximum of 2 ranks above you
until you get to #5 you have to duel to get to #1
2) Pm the other party about the challenge then post challenge in this topic
3) GM Melee Rules Apply to all Duels
4) Challenge will be First to Six, Win by 2
5) Challenges Involving a Top 4 Spot are best 2-3 Sets
6) No Going to Stash during a Set. If its a Top 4 Challenge you may Change Gear Between Sets
7) If you Issued the Challenge Must wait 24 hours after Completion of 1 Challenge to Issue another Challenge
8) If you lose a Challenge you must wait 48 Hours to Rechallenge the same Person
9) 3-Day Dodge Rule (Afk, No-reply, No-show = Auto-Loss)
10) 2 Consecutive "Dodges" = Removed from Ladder
11) Have fun

Ladder Update
Please Make Sure the Person you are Challenging doesnt have a Challenge Pending

Oct 15 11:29pm 11. Pseudofire/Pseudofire/Sketchh- Fury Challenged 10. SouthSide/SouthernStyles/Meleez- Zeal
Oct 14 01:29pm 4. SirSteve1/SirSteve.1/CBU- Conc Challenged 3. uqbar98/ meleelords/ ZeTT- Zeal

Current Ladder rankings

JeW_ Wins and Advances
Genesis Wins and Advances
Guido had a bad night :{
Welterwieght Advances VIA 3 Day Rule
Naedomzo Removed from Ladder for 2 Consecutive Violations

1. Iskandar09//Iskandar//NVUS- Zeal
2. SirSteve1/SirSteve.1/GMZ - Zeal
3. uqbar98/ meleelords/ ZeTT- Zeal
4. SirSteve1/SirSteve.1/CBU- Conc
5. Conc//Rf-/Sold - Zeal
6. JeW_/ DRuiD-/Oak- Fury
7. natedoggg/natedogggg/ChukNorris- Conc
8. genesisbk/jj_cool/Genocyde- Zeal
9. Gui988/Tical1994/TheRealKiller- Zeal
10. SouthSide/SouthernStyles/Meleez- Zeal
11. Pseudofire/Pseudofire/Sketchh- Fury
12. Aob/Aob./ Beating- Zeal
13. Welterweight/King_Of_Chaos/UserMaatRe- Conc
14. tryambaka/baka_pvp/Dmaniac- Fury
15. MrBoomer/Mega_Boom/MrWolf- Fury
16. krt_eclipse/xeclipsex/xballisticx- Zeal

Gold: 127.00
Oct 15 2009 11:35pm
i can get behind that. like if someone hasnt been seen in 48 hours after pm sent and issue was posted they should get auto dodge. doesnt matter how long they were afk b4 posted challenge only 48 hours after posted?
Retired Moderator
Gold: 28,425.00
Trader: Trusted
Oct 16 2009 12:29am
12. Aob/Aob./ Beating- Zeal
vs.
13. Welterweight/King_Of_Chaos/UserMaatRe- Conc
Gold: 0.00
Oct 16 2009 12:49am
Selling the last of my charms, 10x 3/20/20's here:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=36247365&f=169

Gold: 1.00
Oct 16 2009 02:23am
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Thu, Oct 15 2009, 05:02pm)
As much as I dont like to be an Ass about things Im going to be Straight up Here....

I think its pretty Shady that Chris and Jew_  are Attempting to start a New Melee Ladder and Didnt even bother to say a word to me about it.
Its Entirely Possible That I would have Gladely Merged it all Into this Lader or a Whole new Ladder. Running this one all by myself  gets a little old sometimes anyway,
But Considering the way they did this w/o so much as a word about there Intentions... Im going to go on record as Saying if youre In This Guild and On this Ladder and you Sign up for thiers  I wont take any Actions  But suffice it to say you wont be on the top of my list of Favorite PPL. although I may start a new kind of list  :thumbsup:

The thing is, Not that I didnt want to say something I just didnt want to start any drama ofc.

But I will say this. People complain about the 24 hour challenge rule everyday. What makes you think we havent brought it up in the past?
In the new ladder you can challenge at anytime no wait.

Anyway anyone is invited to join. Just because your in a "guild" and your leader says you wont be one of his favorite people and you decide not to join because of this. I would be kind of well nothing i think this would be funny. Because its a game. If you let someone control you on a game i cant imagine what happens in real life.

Remove me from ladder.

Best regards

~Chris

This post was edited by Conc on Oct 16 2009 02:44am
Oct 16 2009 05:31am
15. MrBoomer/Mega_Boom/MrWolf- Fury

challenge

14. tryambaka/baka_pvp/Dmaniac- Fury

already pmed
Oct 16 2009 08:56am
Quote (Conc @ Fri, Oct 16 2009, 04:23am)
The thing is, Not that I didnt want to say something I just didnt want to start any drama ofc.

But I will say this. People complain about the 24 hour challenge rule everyday. What makes you think we havent brought it up in the past?
In the new ladder you can challenge at anytime no wait.

Anyway anyone is invited to join. Just because your in a "guild" and your leader says you wont be one of his favorite people and you decide not to join because of this. I would be kind of well nothing i think this would be funny. Because its a game. If you let someone control you on a game i cant imagine what happens in real life.

Remove me from ladder.

Best regards

~Chris

1. There would have been no drama If you had Informed me what you were planning.
(I have a couple of Ideas for a Major Expansion in Melee Activity But I couldnt possibly do it by myself. If you had informed me what you were doing by working together we could have much better results. See My PM)

2. At the very start of this ladder you wanted a 3 Day between Challenge Rule.
(I Understand people not wanting to wait 24 Hours to Issue Another Challenge. I dont like it Either but when you think about the Reason for the Rule it Makes alot of Sense.... another thing which you agreed with in the Past)

3. I have Put Mass amounts of Time Effort and Forum Gold into this Guild and this Ladder. I have not charged 1 Person 1 FG for entry to Guild or for Ranks I do payouts every week In tourneys and never charged and entry and I do everything I can to help the Guys when they ask me..
I dont think that its out of Line to ask them to Back me Up even if they dont neccessarily Understand the reason for it.

4. Im still not removing you from ladder until I talk to you In Game or Pms. I think with a little Cooperation we can rectify all of this, make everybody happy and get alot more Melee activity in the process. {A couple of bruised "E-Feelings" not withstanding)

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Oct 16 2009 09:20am
Oct 16 2009 10:15am
Unless welterweight on before like 2 today, im not going to be able to complete my challenge with him bc goin home for fall break, no access to d2, so unless you see numbers posted before then today just go ahead and move him up steve
Oct 16 2009 10:34am
Quote (Aob @ Fri, Oct 16 2009, 12:15pm)
Unless welterweight on before like 2 today, im not going to be able to complete my challenge with him bc goin home for fall break, no access to d2, so unless you see numbers posted before then today just go ahead and move him up steve

If your having Issues you can ask to be put on hold for up to 7 Days Untill you get them solved so people can just SKip you But you cant just give somebody your Spot They either have to duel you for it or wait for you to dodge.
If you want to be put on Hold for a week let me know and I will cancel Elias's Challenge vs you and he can Challenge the Next guy up

This post was edited by SirSteve1 on Oct 16 2009 10:40am
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1423424425426427739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll