d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Melee And Friends Guild Chat And Recruiting > Includes Are East Ladder Melee Ladder
Prev1419420421422423739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,568.00
Oct 15 2009 04:26pm
yay

This post was edited by SkyFury on Oct 15 2009 04:27pm
Gold: Locked
Oct 15 2009 04:30pm
Quote (SkyFury @ Thu, Oct 15 2009, 04:26pm)
yay

Yay!
Gold: 1,568.00
Oct 15 2009 04:31pm
Quote (JeW_ @ Thu, Oct 15 2009, 05:30pm)
Yay!

any1 have meph wp and andy wp as well as highlands wp :]
Gold: 17,000.00
Oct 15 2009 05:02pm
As much as I dont like to be an Ass about things Im going to be Straight up Here....

I think its pretty Shady that Chris and Jew_ are Attempting to start a New Melee Ladder and Didnt even bother to say a word to me about it.
Its Entirely Possible That I would have Gladely Merged it all Into this Lader or a Whole new Ladder. Running this one all by myself gets a little old sometimes anyway,
But Considering the way they did this w/o so much as a word about there Intentions... Im going to go on record as Saying if youre In This Guild and On this Ladder and you Sign up for thiers I wont take any Actions But suffice it to say you wont be on the top of my list of Favorite PPL. although I may start a new kind of list :thumbsup:
Gold: 127.00
Oct 15 2009 05:09pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Thu, Oct 15 2009, 06:02pm)
As much as I dont like to be an Ass about things Im going to be Straight up Here....

I think its pretty Shady that Chris and Jew_ are Attempting to start a New Melee Ladder and Didnt even bother to say a word to me about it.
Its Entirely Possible That I would have Gladely Merged it all Into this Lader or a Whole new Ladder. Running this one all by myself gets a little old sometimes anyway,
But Considering the way they did this w/o so much as a word about there Intentions... Im going to go on record as Saying if youre In This Guild and On this Ladder and you Sign up for thiers I wont take any Actions But suffice it to say you wont be on the top of my list of Favorite PPL. although I may start a new kind of list :thumbsup:

first of all i speak for myself here but im already on yur "shit list" lol but as far as signing up with them... i speak only for myself here but im lookin for something else to do while im stuck inbetween challenges to keep me busy.

also if u need help with keeping updates on here and someone more active in this thread pm me and lets talk aobut it. im more than willing to help out
Gold: Locked
Oct 15 2009 05:16pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Thu, Oct 15 2009, 05:02pm)

That's fine Steve. I know ppl have offered to help you with this ladder, and you wont accept it.

I guess it gives you some kind of feeling of power maybe?. Either way you do a good job keeping it up by yourself for sure.

I Liked Cris' idea of best 2/3 for every duel no matter what rank myself. When he approached me to help him with that one I gladly accepted. I think its a good idea to have another, who likes sitting in this one locked up bc ppl are afk, wait 3 days to duel etc. It gets boring, this way you would have another ladder to challenge etc.

Either way since you once again feel like no one else should try to help melee grow please remove me from ladder.

Edit: Gl to everyone ofc

This post was edited by JeW_ on Oct 15 2009 05:20pm
Gold: 17,000.00
Oct 15 2009 05:23pm
Quote (JeW_ @ Thu, Oct 15 2009, 07:16pm)
That's fine Steve. I know ppl have offered to help you with this ladder, and you wont accept it.

I guess it gives you some kind of feeling of power maybe?. Either way you do a good job keeping it up by yourself for sure.

I Liked Cris' idea of best 2/3 for every duel no matter what rank myself. When he approached me to help him with that one I gladly accepted. I think its a good idea to have another, who likes sitting in this one locked up bc ppl are afk, wait 3 days to duel etc. It gets boring, this way you would have another ladder to challenge etc.

Either way since you once again feel like no one else should try to help melee grow please remove me from ladder.

or maybe People could have brought it up here in the open and I would have put it up for a vote Like I do everything else People Suggest in here if it has Merrit
As Far As People going AFK and not doing thier Duels 1 Of those People will be removed from ladder tonight and another one will tomoorow due to 2 consecutive Dodges
Gold: 0.00
Oct 15 2009 05:24pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Thu, Oct 15 2009, 08:02pm)

seems that what you think about the other members of this forum should serve in some way, as a means of coercion .... if so, my dear, and someone actually feel compelled by your veiled threats, that anyone should think a little more about maturity.
it seems to me that this new ladder, which Part (and I do not think I take part in all kinds of things make this thing better be nothing, why am I up to duelist quite limited), it's just an "entity" associations of boxing, you know?

Finally, just think, perhaps, you are very upset by something that does not seem so strong ....
Gold: 41,641.00
Gold: 8,595.00
Oct 15 2009 05:59pm
oh God more drama :S
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1419420421422423739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll