d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Furries Guild Chat & Recruiting > :3
Prev141424344451487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 25 2008 08:01pm
I just hope he gets back to normal, when he starts thinking straight sad.gif

Edit: I gtg. I'm going on a vacation so...goodbye furries i'll be on when i get a chance wink.gif

This post was edited by Werewolf2121 on Dec 25 2008 08:14pm
Gold: 0.88
Dec 25 2008 08:20pm
Quote (Werewolf2121 @ Fri, Dec 26 2008, 02:01am)

Edit: I gtg. I'm going on a vacation so...goodbye furries i'll be on when i get a chance wink.gif

hug.gif come back safe biggrin.gif
cool.gif Bring your sunglasses ofc
Gold: 15,575.33
Dec 25 2008 08:37pm
Quote (Werewolf2121 @ Thu, Dec 25 2008, 09:01pm)

Alright, talk to you whenever youre on next.
Gold: 1,917.00
Dec 25 2008 11:00pm
Quote (darkstar6 @ Thu, Dec 25 2008, 08:55pm)
Drama, the fandom has it.
More crap from darkenedwolf apparently.

He's young, hes being an attention ...

Just let him stew.

He doesn't know how to handle life quite yet.

This post was edited by Pk_Dibbun on Dec 25 2008 11:26pm
Dec 26 2008 01:29am
Quote (Pk_Dibbun @ Fri, Dec 26 2008, 12:00am)
He's young, hes being an attention ...

Just let him stew.

He doesn't know how to handle life quite yet.

It would appear that way.

._. Dibbun, I cant stop looking at that picture you sent me.
Gold: 166.00
Dec 26 2008 10:37am
Nah, it's not me really. I wish I could stay with the furry fandom. I shall always remember this (Well I have horrid memory..) Just my father doesn't want this for me... I need to be looking for something else in my life, education the being a damn animal and yiffing older men or men.

(And you know who I am talking about...)

This post was edited by DarkendWolf on Dec 26 2008 10:38am
Gold: 1,917.00
Dec 26 2008 03:31pm
Quote (darkstar6 @ Fri, Dec 26 2008, 02:29am)
It would appear that way.

._. Dibbun, I cant stop looking at that picture you sent me.

Which one?

Quote (DarkendWolf @ Fri, Dec 26 2008, 11:37am)
Nah, it's not me really. I wish I could stay with the furry fandom. I shall always remember this (Well I have horrid memory..)  Just my father doesn't want this for me... I need to be looking for something else in my life, education the being a damn animal and yiffing older men or men.

(And you know who I am talking about...)

This is why you probably don't even belong in the fandom, you're narrow minded and ignorant.

Do you understand that not all of us Fuck Animals? Infact that the percentage of those that do are very small?

Just because your dad doesn't want you to do something, you're going against yourself and rolling over for him? You will go NOWHERE in life if you can't make your own choices, your own decisions. I just smell some more bullshit excuses because you don't want to be flamed at anymore.

Like the who Hissy fit you threw saying you had "Moved in" with someone and you were actually living back with your parents? How much Forum Gold did you Welsh off Darkstar anyway? 500 Fg was it?

Just because you're in the furry fandom doesn't mean you lose all your education. It's a FANDOM, it's something you do for fun and Entertainment. You don't fucking commit your LIFE to it. Everyone in the fandom still HAS a job, or is working on an Education. And the only reason people in the fandom are "OLDER MEN" is because you're so god damn young. What are you? 14?

Me and Darkstar are 17 years old, ARE WE OLD MEN?

Age is relative and you should know this, or maybe not considering how minimal your education is at this point.

Trying to Dodge and Roll saying your father doesn't want you in the fandom, and wanting to have an Education is pure bullshit.

1.) You still have an Education nothing is changed being a Furry, or being a Non-Fur you still go to School kid.
2.) If your father had any shred of intelligence and decency. He would be accepting to something that fits you, be it wanting to do sports, playing games or whatever you do in spare time. Listening to him and wanting to focus on your goals (Education) is perfectly fine and dandy. But maybe if you explained the fandom to him he would understand there would be no interference.

Good Fucking Day Sir.

This post was edited by Pk_Dibbun on Dec 26 2008 03:37pm
Dec 26 2008 04:17pm
Quote (Pk_Dibbun @ Fri, Dec 26 2008, 04:31pm)
This is why you probably don't even belong in the fandom, you're narrow minded and ignorant.

Do you understand that not all of us Fuck Animals? Infact that the percentage of those that do are very small?

Just because your dad doesn't want you to do something, you're going against yourself and rolling over for him? You will go NOWHERE in life if you can't make your own choices, your own decisions. I just smell some more bullshit excuses because you don't want to be flamed at anymore.

Like the who Hissy fit you threw saying you had "Moved in" with someone and you were actually living back with your parents? How much Forum Gold did you Welsh off Darkstar anyway? 500 Fg was it?

Just because you're in the furry fandom doesn't mean you lose all your education. It's a FANDOM, it's something you do for fun and Entertainment. You don't fucking commit your LIFE to it. Everyone in the fandom still HAS a job, or is working on an Education. And the only reason people in the fandom are "OLDER MEN" is because you're so god damn young. What are you? 14?

Age is relative and you should know this, or maybe not considering how minimal your education is at this point.

Trying to Dodge and Roll saying your father doesn't want you in the fandom, and wanting to have an Education is pure bullshit.

1.) You still have an Education nothing is changed being a Furry, or being a Non-Fur you still go to School kid.
2.) If your father had any shred of intelligence and decency. He would be accepting to something that fits you, be it wanting to do sports, playing games or whatever you do in spare time. Listening to him and wanting to focus on your goals (Education) is perfectly fine and dandy. But maybe if you explained the fandom to him he would understand there would be no interference.

Good Fucking Day Sir.

The fox.. and the husky puma and I think a cougar or something?

But anyway, Dibbun is right, you say furry pride and wear the banner like it is all that matters in life, who gives a fuck what you do in your spare time if you are able to prioratise properly.
The fandom isnt all about yiffing, it is about making friends and having fun, if you are just here for the yiffing frankly I dont want you here.

Edit: But anyway guys, lets try to keep this a place for friendly chat.

This post was edited by darkstar6 on Dec 26 2008 04:38pm
Dec 26 2008 04:51pm
Anyone happen to have a really nice fox render that could be used in a sig?
Willing to pay 100 fg if you can find a really good one that I can use, male fox only (Red anthropomorphic fox).

This post was edited by darkstar6 on Dec 26 2008 04:52pm
Gold: 166.00
Dec 26 2008 04:51pm
Quote (Pk_Dibbun @ Fri, 26 Dec 2008, 15:31)

Good Fucking Day Sir.

I understand quite a lot about the fandom for my age... And I do my best to explain it, but I guess for me being so young I just can't....

I also know that I will have to branch off of my father, and have tried several times. But he wants me safe knowing I won't fuck up (like he did in his past) I don't f'ing care for those who try to flame the furry fandom. They are just trying to mock a lifstyle (Or w/e. I don't know I am to young..)

Alright you seem to know quite a bit. If you can show to my father (he is on d2jsp as well...) within the next post explaining the furry fandom and a possibility that I should stay.. then go right ahead. He shall also post in here as well.. He won't mind to say his thoughts though.
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev141424344451487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll