d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Militia > The Ultimate Melee Guild
Prev13940414243307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 23 2009 09:24am
Quote (punk103 @ Nov 23 2009 03:42am)
Lemme just go ahead and vouch this PD hes #1 pvm chaos/baal fury druid on east

:rofl:
Nov 23 2009 10:27am
:ph34r: MISSION :ph34r:

* There will be monthly missions that will be presented to the guild. These are random acts that will help you progress in rank and also help you be active withen the guild. I keep a exel chart on my desktop on everyones activity withen the guild. This will have a slot aswell. All missions are voluntary and are posted at random. Good Luck. and Godspeed. *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To de-code: Highlight the below text with your curser. Read at your own risk.

For This mission if you choose to accept it, has priority over all other Ops. This is and will be a very important to the ongoing success of this guild.

We are recruiting for The Militia.

Your mission is to recruit at least one new member for your guild. It should be someone respectable and trustworthy. They must be familiar with melee in general. Gm is prefered. Talk to your friends, talk to your old guildys and tell them what were all about. Were not just recruiting randoms. They have to fit our criteria. They have to want to be apart of something new and growing. Tell them that this is their opportunity to be part of a melee family that actually cares about there fellow soldiers. If they want to be with a active and fun guild that isnt full of bullshit drama, then tell them THIS is where they should reign

This message will self destruct by the next page. Good Luck.

Nov 23 2009 10:51am
The Militia Introduces....

:evillol: HELL WEEK :evillol:

That right, HELL WEEK baby! Durring the whole 3rd week of December ( exact date comming soon) Our very own Jessy a.k.a. LilNeko will be performing grushes for a new melee character of your choice! Quests included. ALL on my tab. On top of that; during this crazy week, you will have a chance to find some ubers to help you get from 1 to 90. Thats right, I will ALSO pick up the tab for your lvl job on top of your rush from Jessy.

This is your golden opportunity to create a new ( it maybe your first) GM melee character of your choice! We will be doing this a whole week so pick your time frame and work it out with us. Nights are always best and we will be keeping a sign up list to get an idea on how many rushes are needed before we start. More the marrier, in the same game will be best. Dont forget, make your character in classic/ladder. You will convert later on. Its quick and ezier this way. I will be using the honor system for all the lvl jobs so all you have to do is pm me there price, a link or user and ill send you the fg you need to get you to atleast lvl 90.

This is your chance to make that Fury, Jab, Conc or even Zeal you always wanted to make. We are running a ladder for all types gm melee characters and here is your free pass. Thanks to your guild that wants you to excel. More details to come!

Rocky

The Militia
Nov 23 2009 10:52am
The Militia Introduces....

*** BASIC TRAINING ***

B.T. will soon be available! This is a perfect opportunity for new comers to learn GM Melee! If your a little rusty, if you always wanted to go GM, if your failing on ladder with no idea whats going on... then THIS is for you. There will be a whole itinerary of stuff we will work with you on. Even if its the most basic stuff, Your drill sergeant will teach you everthing you need to know. Small things like; terms i.e dr, bm, ft6, setb, gm, mxb, ds, hl, fps, ect ect. Help with all types of builds; i.e Jab, Fury, Zeal, Conc. help with stats, gear review, melee styles, how to's, bad manners, good manners and more. Basic melee info that some of us take for granted and not share with others because of misc reasons. We will train you to become the best of the best. We will help you achieve your goals, w/e they may be. Pm me if you would like to enlist. Sign ups are now available. Set dates will be determined to help go around your schedule.

Rocky

The Militia
Nov 23 2009 10:54am
Guild Raffle Update

* Winning number will be choosn from Jsp Hourly raffle
- Out of the three numbers, the middle number will be the only one used.
- More ifo on how JSP raffle is structured can be found here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=stash&a=200

* Winning number will be drawn the 1st of EVERY month.
- i.e December 1st @ 1:00AM Alaska Time.
- Winning ticket number will be able to be tracked here: http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=stash&a=202
- REMEMBER; The middle number ONLY.

* 5fg Per number.
- FG is to be sent to me directly, to hold
- I will donate 100fg to the pot EVERY month.
- Larger fg amounts will come soon enough.
- Items may or may not be used aswell. ( Melee ofc)
- Donations from others are always gladly acepted.

* You must pick a number between 1-36.
- Just like jsp hourly raffle.
- There is NO limit on how many numbers can be picked.
- ANY tickets that are purchased MUST be done through via pm to me only.
- Again, EACH number is 5fg.

* UPDATES
- When updated and you do not see your raffle ticket posted, please pm me to re-update the ticket list.

Side Note:We can keep the numbers secret. PM me your raffle ticket(s) numbers and when I update the 1-36 count I will post it as "taken". SO, your dont have to post how many or which number(s) you have choosen.

Each Months winner will be posted in the updates section. Good Luck and lets have some fun!

* In no winner is chosen for ANY reason on the 1st, a new JSP number will be choosen the following day @ the same time. *

1. TAKEN
2. TAKEN
3. TAKEN
4. TAKEN
5. TAKEN
6. TAKEN
7. TAKEN
10. TAKEN
11. TAKEN
12. TAKEN
13. TAKEN
17. TAKEN
19.TAKEN
22. TAKEN
26. TAKEN
27. TAKEN
30. TAKEN
31. TAKEN
34. TAKEN
36. TAKEN

POT Total: As of 11/23/09: 200.00fg

* 7 more days to go! So get your tickens now!
Nov 23 2009 10:58am
Guild Rank Banners

Kamel our guru GFX guy and I put these together for everyones use. Feel free to sport them in your sigs and/or profiles to help represent your guild. No other guild is doing this. Its just another way to help JSP recognize a great melee guild you all are helping to build.

Colonel:
Lieutenant:
Staff Sergeant:
Nov 23 2009 10:59am
Sergeant:
Corporal:
Private First Class:

* Sergeant Major comming soon.
Nov 23 2009 11:07am
For everyones info, so they dont get annoyed with me double posting.... I gonna try and get as many updates on ONE page as i can once a week so ppl dont have to scroll through all those pages of chat. Prolly in the begining of each week so ppl that havent been on in a few days or longer dont have to scroll through EVERYTHING to find what there looking for. This way no one misses anything and their always up to date. ;)

New additions made to the charter aswell. Check it out. when you get a chance. Thats all thx to our GFX Guru Kamel. Thank You Kamel for all your hard work. :cheers:

- Guild Ranks Pic will be up soon

This post was edited by PAWNGE on Nov 23 2009 11:12am
Gold: 15,410.01
Nov 23 2009 12:31pm
vn1 nice work rocky. :cheers:
Gold: 38.00
Nov 23 2009 12:45pm
MILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIAMILITIA
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev13940414243307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll