d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Official Palapk Nation News And Updates Thread > To Be Updated Regularly By The Pn Staff.
Prev122232425Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 10 2010 08:37pm

So PN made a mistake and took Hall " Skeeted " word that he was a changed man and we gave him a break and alowed him back into the pn guild after he stoled from numerous people from pn back in 1.10 . Regretfully he`s stolen again as per Resilience`s ss and word . Hall having been accused and found guilty of theiving once before is assumed guilty untill proven innocent so there it is

Cheif of Staff nfl-go
Gold: 470.99
Feb 10 2010 08:39pm
Quote (nflgo @ Feb 11 2010 03:37pm)
So PN made a mistake and took Hall " Skeeted " word that he was a changed man and we gave him a break and alowed him back into the pn guild after he stoled from numerous people from pn back in 1.10 . Regretfully he`s stolen again as per Resilience`s ss and word . Hall having been accused and found guilty of theiving once before is assumed guilty untill proven innocent so there it is

Cheif of Staff nfl-go

Damn, didn't know Hall had a history like that...
Gold: 4,271.99
Feb 10 2010 09:32pm
Quote (DaWn @ Feb 10 2010 09:39pm)
Damn, didn't know Hall had a history like that...

Yea same.
So whats the issue with Resillence and the gears?

Sorry for spam if im not in the guild but curiousity kills me
Gold: 1,339.84
Feb 10 2010 09:35pm
Quote (nflgo @ Feb 10 2010 07:37pm)

Cheif of Staff nfl-go

ive heard shady stuff about him from friends in the past too. this pretty much just confirms it even more. I hope you still ahve everything brandon! :(

edit: uggh i just re-read it and realized you were warned to late >.< sorry for the loss

This post was edited by UltraRobot on Feb 10 2010 09:46pm
Gold: 3,100.00
Feb 10 2010 09:44pm
Quote (Resilience @ Feb 10 2010 09:20pm)
was told by Dave to post this here so everyone knows what happened. Either Skeeted double registered the account, or gave me a fake email that he claimed he registered. Either way, he recovered the account via email a month later and is now attempting to sell the items on another site.

Dam Brandon, sorry for your loss. :(
Gold: 43,841.33
Feb 10 2010 11:08pm
I take full responsibility. I knew of his past and was cautioned about Skeeted again before letting him join the Guild, believing a person should get a second chance, but I was wrong...
Gold: 43,841.33
Feb 11 2010 12:15am
Here's a more thorough & detailed expression of my views: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=39179947&f=147&p=264964182#p264964182
Gold: 0.00
Feb 11 2010 05:27am
Quote (PreZident Brennon @ Feb 11 2010 01:08am)
I take full responsibility. I knew of his past and was cautioned about Skeeted again before letting him join the Guild, believing a person should get a second chance, but I was wrong...

Not your fault alone Bren , We all hoped he was a changed man and figured he was worth a second chance , guess we`re just a bunch of liberal hearted softies with out wanting to belive people change for the better sometimes .
Gold: 11,097.00
Trader: Trusted
Feb 11 2010 07:03am
Quote (PreZident Brennon @ Feb 11 2010 02:05pm)
02. Scorpxxxx/Scorpxxxx/Scorps_Sabbith—Zeal Palapk♛Nation VS. 01. PreZident Brennon/PreZ_of_the_PN/PN_PreZidentII—Zeal Palapk♚Nation -- Feb 9

First Set: 7-5 PN_PreZidentII

Second Set: 6-2 PN_PreZidentII

Gds, Steve.

On a side note, I don't want to pretend that Skeeted's scam against Resilience is not an issue for me, my Guild or anyone else. He was a P.N. member, with a high position at that. I knew of Skeeted's past and was cautioned about letting him join the Guild, but my own belief about letting a person have a second chance in life, really proved me wrong this time. I was wrong and I admit it. Although it probably would not have mattered whether Skeeted was in the P.N. or not, the trade/purchase with Resilience might or might not have happened, but in either case I take full responsibility and give Resilience my deepest apologies. I have no excuses nor want to give any. All I can say is that I need to be more "resilient" in the future with my members.

The truth is, this is definitely not the first time this has happened and I'm sure it's certainly not the last time either...

I've been greatly privileged to be the #1 rank several times and for long periods of time, but I've been even more greatly honored to help develop this Ladder as one of the five Council members.

I'm seriously considering resigning, but I don't want to do it on a whim without discussing what's best for the Ladder with the rest of the Council.

If you are the president of the United States, you cannot resign for the corruption of one of your high officials. What happened was the lack of integrity of one man, now weighed vs the need for the Palapk Nation's support for the United Guilds Melee Ladder.

If Skeeted's misdeeds cause you to resign from the Council, that would just have increased the damage that Skeeted has done, and not beneficial for the GM users of jsp and players of melee pvp at all.

This is my view and I firmly believe that Bren need not be punished for the acts of another man whom he trusted.
Gold: 1,196.00
Feb 11 2010 10:49am
Quote (hengster @ Feb 11 2010 08:03am)
If you are the president of the United States, you cannot resign for the corruption of one of your high officials. What happened was the lack of integrity of one man, now weighed vs the need for the Palapk Nation's support for the United Guilds Melee Ladder.

If Skeeted's misdeeds cause you to resign from the Council, that would just have increased the damage that Skeeted has done, and not beneficial for the GM users of jsp and players of melee pvp at all.

This is my view and I firmly believe that Bren need not be punished for the acts of another man whom he trusted.

i agree adam people can change but its far and few between and i hope whoever lost their gear gets back up to where he was.
i know how this feels to be robbed by a good friend .my zealer was sold 2 times cause i thought he deserved a second chance.
but i was wrong and learned a hard lesson.
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev122232425Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll