d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Melee And Friends Guild Chat And Recruiting > Includes Are East Ladder Melee Ladder
Prev1210211212213214739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.00
Aug 17 2009 01:58pm
Quote (SouthSide @ Sun, Aug 16 2009, 07:44pm)
12. SouthSide/SouthernStyles/Melees -Conc

vs

10. phoenixskank/banstick/AngryPuppy - Fury

user has been pmed

Where you at man? I'm ready to do this! Not getting dodge fucked like I keep getting on the stupid-ass NL melee ladder...
Gold: 17,000.00
Aug 17 2009 02:03pm
Quote (phoenixskank @ Mon, Aug 17 2009, 03:58pm)
Where you at man? I'm ready to do this! Not getting dodge fucked like I keep getting on the stupid-ass NL melee ladder...
Calm down now Wes ... this isnt NL we have fun here I dont want any hard feelings or Drama like i see in NL Ladder when it ceases to be about having Fun I will stop doing it

Aug 17 2009 02:18pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Mon, Aug 17 2009, 02:03pm)
Calm down now Wes ... this isnt  NL  we have fun here  I dont want any hard feelings or Drama like i see in NL Ladder  when it ceases to be about having Fun I will stop doing it

Apologies Steve and everyone else. I'm just really pissed off at d2child ATM. Can you say misdirected hostility?! I'm just trying to make sure my effort to compete is documented clearly, I made some mistakes in the past(accidental dodges) and I'm trying to keep my shit together from now on LOL.

Just for the sake of argument though, how do you feel about challengers advancing by dodge when it's obvious that the defending player is trying to have their set? I just wanna make sure I'm not out of line and just raging on d2child.
Aug 17 2009 02:29pm
Quote (phoenixskank @ Mon, Aug 17 2009, 04:18pm)
Apologies Steve and everyone else. I'm just really pissed off at d2child ATM. Can you say misdirected hostility?! I'm just trying to make sure my effort to compete is documented clearly, I made some mistakes in the past(accidental dodges) and I'm trying to keep my shit together from now on LOL.

Just for the sake of argument though, how do you feel about challengers advancing by dodge when it's obvious that the defending player is trying to have their set? I just wanna make sure I'm not out of line and just raging on d2child.

I constantly grant 24 Hour Extensions when its clear that both parties are trying and its just a case of bad timing if however the challenger was the one being Uncooperative and the challengie was trying I would just cancel out the duel ... fortunatly it hasnt come to that yet I havent had to cancel 1 Duel ....I have however had to rule dodge on a few which i Hate....
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2009 02:35pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Mon, Aug 17 2009, 02:38pm)
Why Even bother doing your Challenge if youre just gonna quit right after? You have already been holding Nate up for 2 Days. If youre going to quit just do it so he can have his spot and challenge GMZ if he wants too... Besides if you do your Challenge and Lose you wont be able to claim no2 On Melee Ladder like it says in your Zealot Post

Guild // Melee is up for Duels or W/E

he isnt holding me up steve he was ready yesterday and i asked him to wait a bit so i can try and get this jool but bones we will duel at some point today :thumbsup:
Aug 17 2009 02:40pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Mon, Aug 17 2009, 02:29pm)
I constantly grant 24 Hour Extensions when its clear that  both parties are trying and  its just a case of bad timing if however the challenger was the one being  Uncooperative and the challengie was trying I would just cancel out the duel ... fortunatly it hasnt come to that yet I havent had to cancel 1 Duel ....I have however had to rule dodge  on a few which i Hate....

That's about what I expected to hear, thanks Steve. I wish everyone was so understanding. For the record I should say that it wasn't d2child who made the call, don't wanna malign the wrong person if possible.

LOL at any rate, what times does SouthSide usually come on?
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2009 02:43pm
<3
Gold: 3.44
Warn: 20%
Aug 17 2009 02:54pm
Quote (phoenixskank @ Mon, Aug 17 2009, 08:18pm)

hence why i traded east nl's real #1 zealot and moved my efforts to ladder the east nl setup is set to help those that run it and are in line with advance to glory, while the outside non baot riders such as myself/Ani/Uqbar98 are put in a position to where its no longer fun or even worth being competitive over
Aug 17 2009 03:10pm
Quote (natedoggg @ Mon, Aug 17 2009, 04:35pm)
he isnt holding me up steve he was ready yesterday and i asked him to wait a bit so i can try and get this jool but bones we will duel at some point today :thumbsup:
My Appoligies to Bones I had you guys mixed Up I was thinking he was the one that was waiting to get a couple new items before the duel .... I knew one of you guys were Dojing :P
Quote (Daxd2 @ Mon, Aug 17 2009, 04:54pm)
hence why i traded east nl's real #1 zealot and moved my efforts to ladder the east nl setup is set to help those that run it and are in line with advance to glory, while the outside non baot riders such as myself/Ani/Uqbar98 are put in a position to where its no longer fun or even worth being competitive over
I think they just have to many Chefs in the Kitchen IE: why does it tale 4 of them to run it thats just asking for disagreements/ conflitcs of Interest... Granted that with more people on their ladder it would be hard for just 1 guy but I dont think they need 4... also whenever I get challenged I try to complete the duels Imediately and make sure there are other people in game just so there is no hint of me trying to tilt in my direction

Gold: 3.44
Warn: 20%
Aug 17 2009 03:12pm
Quote (SirSteve1 @ Mon, Aug 17 2009, 09:10pm)
My Appoligies to Bones  I had you guys mixed Up  I was thinking he was the one  that was waiting to get a couple new items before the duel .... I knew one of you guys were Dojing :P
I think they just have to many Chefs in the Kitchen IE: why does it tale 4 of them to run it    thats just asking for disagreements/ conflitcs of Interest... Granted that with  more people on their ladder it would be hard for just 1 guy  but I dont think they need 4... also whenever  I get challenged I try to complete the duels Imediately and make sure there are other people in game  just so there is no hint of me trying to tilt in my direction

yea things seem to go alot smoother here at least for me anyway conflict free the way i like it
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1210211212213214739Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll