d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Militia > The Ultimate Melee Guild
Prev1203204205206207307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 19 2009 02:37am
Internal Guild Tournaments

Hosted By LilNeko aka Jessy and natedoggg

Quote (natedoggg @ Dec 17 2009 02:18pm)
nate will sign you up also and Gui988 aka guido :P
so far rules!

ft6 win x 2

-Tap is Allowed only in ZvZ
-You MUST use a Non tap setup vs Druids/Barbs
-Prize will be given fg for 1st handed by me :ph34r:
- Prize will be 600fg
- Matches MUST be done by end of next sunday.
- the championship match will be ft6 win by 2-- best 2/3 sets

once the tournament's spots have all been filled the tournament will begin on a monday and end on that following sunday
Combatants will use this entire week to complete all their challenges and the championship match MUST be completed by sunday, this gives everyone enough time to meet with one another when its convenient for all instead of trying to horde people together at one time and place
If anyone has any questions feel free to pm jess or nate for anything
and the championship match will be ft6 win by 2-- best 2/3 sets

------------

-I will be trying hosting huge tourney every 2-3 weeks or so with help of nate ofc.

Dec 19 2009 02:38am
The Militia

Im putting this out in the open so EVERYONE understands me clearly. Not to be an asshole but we all have to here it.

The Militia will NOT tolerate ANY BM occurrences within the guild. You represent a guild that revolves around respect for the JSP community. There is NO second chances at all. BM Trading, BM Posts or even BM in general. You represent a guild that is starting to grow a reputation for itself and you are a big part of its growth. If I hear that you are disrespecting someone else for any apparent reason, plain and simple - Your Gone.

Im sorry I had to post this but everyone has to realize this will stay a respectable guild no matter what.

Thank You

Rocky
Dec 19 2009 02:45am
:santa: The Militia Fundraiser :santa:

Its that time of year where others are in need of our help. We sometimes take for granted how easy it is for most of us to find the right type of melee items to build a new character with. For some, its as easy as a click of a button to purchase the forum gold. Its time to give back. Give back to a later decided individual who needs our help the most. Someone that really wants to get into melee. An individual that has a hard time getting FG and equipment just so they can have a little fun with the guys. Maybe its just because this person has no money for or even items to trade with. Whatever it may be, I purpose to host this fundraiser to show our support towards the groth of melee in general.

I would like to get as many peoples support on this project as possible. If your a little tight at the moment I understand. For those of you who have basic/general melee items layen around on mules, this is your chance to help give back and do your good deed for the year. I want this to be a team effort. There is no need for ONE person to donate everything we need. I could just do that myself. Our group effort will pay off in the end. This fundraiser will put a smile on someones face, all because of the support from the entire guild.

We are in search of a complete character. A list of items are listed below to give everyone an idea what to find, purchase or donate. I purpose to make a FULL Zealot. The items do NOT have to have godly stats nore be perfect in any way. Just basic entry level equipment that they can always upgrade later on. More than one type of item is ok aswell. I will post updates on donated items as each piece comes in.

I am taking nominations via pm for this lucky individual. It can be a fellow guildy or even just someone who has always wanted to get into melee but can't for whatever reason. If you would like to nominate someone, you mustsend me a pm on why they deserve to be chosen. From there we will decide on the right person.

UPDATED As of 12/19/2009: SUCESS!! All we need is 9x Grand Chams to finish all three chars. Ar/Life Gcs are prefered. Three People have already been picked out and the chars are going out in a few days. Merry Chrismas!! These lucky guys will be posted in guild chat when there released. These decisions were very hard to come by. The growth of melee played a great deal to our decsions. Im sure we will see three new ladder additions in the near future, Great job everyone.
Dec 19 2009 02:47am
The Militia Channel!

Op MILITIA.

UPDATED As of 12/19/2009: Come afk! Remember the "DOT" in the end of the name. Jessy has been working on her bot and I believe shes ready to open shop. Great place to be. This will also be used for all our meeting places for upcomming and ongoing events!
Dec 19 2009 02:54am
:santa: The Militia Christmas Party! :santa:

That's right! Its the time of year to give back! The Miltia welcomes anyone to come and vist this fun filled event! It will be open door to all guilds! Bring all your friends to this great event ! The date is still being worked on, but expect it around the third week of December that weekend. The exact date will be announced soon. This years celebration will entail item givaways, fg givaways, fg wagered duels, and more! Come visit Op MILITA. (with a dot) and be with all your friends in this live Christmas party! The channel will be open all night and the party starts asap! Come and have a fun time with all your friends and fellow guildys. We will have free rush/quests game up aswell! Even if you dont want to get in any of the set games, plan on just comming to chit chat with all your freinds! You wont want to miss it! More details to come!

Thank You
:cheers:

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATE As of 12/18/09:This is happening ~ 2 hours before i made this post tmr night!!! Saturday, December 19th!! FG wager duels! and rand fg givaways! Mini tourny for a misc melee gear. Be there! Meet up in Op Militia. (posted above) or in game with us @ Militia//ofc
Dec 19 2009 02:59am
The Militia Introduces....

*** BASIC TRAINING ***

B.T. will soon be available! This is a perfect opportunity for new comers to learn GM Melee! If your a little rusty, if you always wanted to go GM, if your failing on ladder with no idea whats going on... then THIS is for you. There will be a whole itinerary of stuff we will work with you on. Even if its the most basic stuff, Your drill sergeant will teach you everthing you need to know. Small things like; terms i.e dr, bm, ft6, setb, gm, mxb, ds, hl, fps, ect ect. Help with all types of builds; i.e Jab, Fury, Zeal, Conc. help with stats, gear review, melee styles, how to's, bad manners, good manners and more. Basic melee info that some of us take for granted and not share with others because of misc reasons. We will train you to become the best of the best. We will help you achieve your goals, w/e they may be. Pm me if you would like to enlist. Sign ups are now available. Set dates will be determined to help go around your schedule.

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATED As of 12/18/2009: This 100% anonymous Boot Camp will start on December 20th run through the end December. This will be held each quarter as more people are recruited . Mark your calendars! Ive started this already even before the official date, im sure the three members that were just trained and given some helpfull advice in the games are much appreciated. yw! lol
Dec 19 2009 03:05am
The Militia Introduces....

:evillol: HELL WEEK :evillol:

That right, HELL WEEK baby! Durring the whole 3rd week of December ( exact date comming soon) Our very own Jessy a.k.a. LilNeko will be performing grushes for a new melee character of your choice! Quests included. ALL on my tab. On top of that; during this crazy week, you will have a chance to find some ubers to help you get from 1 to 90. Thats right, I will ALSO pick up the tab for your lvl job on top of your rush from Jessy.

This is your golden opportunity to create a new ( it maybe your first) GM melee character of your choice! We will be doing this a whole week so pick your time frame and work it out with us. Nights are always best and we will be keeping a sign up list to get an idea on how many rushes are needed before we start. More the marrier, in the same game will be best. Dont forget, make your character in classic/ladder. You will convert later on. Its quick and ezier this way. I will be using the honor system for all the lvl jobs so all you have to do is pm me there price, a link or user and ill send you the fg you need to get you to atleast lvl 90.

This is your chance to make that Fury, Jab, Conc or even Zeal you always wanted to make. We are running a ladder for all types gm melee characters and here is your free pass. Thanks to your guild that wants you to excel. More details to come!

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATES As of 12/18/2009: Ive been getting a lot of pms about this. Ive got two people to help with grushes and two others to help with ubers. I hope this will be enough. Let HELL WEEK! begin! Please pm me if i forgot to send you your classified info (pm). We just started it, so sorry for the slight delay.
Dec 19 2009 03:10am
Guild Raffle

* Winning number will be choosn from by a "Random Number Generator"
- I personally will be drawing this.

* Winning number will be drawn the 1st of EVERY month.
- i.e December 1st @ 1:00AM Alaska Time.
- Winning ticket number will be posted here in The Militias Guild Chat

* 5fg Per number.
- FG is to be sent to me directly, to hold
- I will donate 100fg to the pot EVERY month.
- Larger fg amounts will come soon enough.
- Items may or may not be used aswell. ( Melee ofc)
- Donations from others are always gladly acepted.

* You must pick a number between 1-36.
- Just like jsp hourly raffle.
- There is NO limit on how many numbers can be picked.
- ANY tickets that are purchased MUST be done through via pm to me only.
- Again, EACH number is 5fg.

* UPDATES
- When updated and you do not see your raffle ticket posted, please pm me to re-update the ticket list.

Side Note:We can keep the numbers secret. PM me your raffle ticket(s) numbers and when I update the 1-36 count I will post it as "taken". SO, your dont have to post how many or which number(s) you have choosen.

Good Luck and lets have some fun!

1 TAKEN
8 TAKEN
19 TAKEN
24 TAKEN

* Congrats to our last months winner of 280.00fg - Kakkle

UPDATE POT Total As Of 12/18/2009: 120.00FG

Dec 19 2009 03:12am
Trading Command Center

Here is some information about our T.C.C.You can utalize this new NOTEPAD section as a special trading weapon. This is just another great way to help you find and/or search for all types of special items; especially melee. Use this to your advantage. Each guild member is allowed up to TWO posts in this section. Please, when you use this area for extra marketing for your product(s) keep it updated as much as you can.

If you are reposting the thread(s) or updating them for ANY reason, Please DELETEyour previous post(s). Please use the below format when posting to keep that section clean and organized. Use this special search engine for all your melee needs. Enjoy your new weapon.

Thank You.

Realm(s): i.e ESCL and ESCNL
FT/ISO:i.e. FT and ISO
Link(s): www
Note(s): i.e. Ok to bump, DISO ASAP, Ect Ect...

12/18/2009 UPDATE: T.C.C. is now open in your notepad section. Feel free to start posting your threads. Im very happy to see this being used. Its another great way to help your fellow guildys with all there needs. Good Luck.
Dec 19 2009 03:23am
:ph34r: MISSION :ph34r:

* There will be monthly missions that will be presented to the guild. These are random acts that will help you progress in rank and also help you be active withen the guild. I keep a exel chart on my desktop on everyones activity withen the guild. This will have a slot aswell. All missions are voluntary and are posted at random. Good Luck. and Godspeed. *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

To de-code: Highlight the below text with your curser. Read at your own risk.

For This mission if you choose to accept it,

We are DISO 9x Grand Charms to finish our three donation chars. Your mission is to track down and pm LilNeko and I a thread link, or a jsp member that has these for trade. We would really like to give all three chars away 100% fully complete BEFORE christmas. AR/LIFE Gcs are prefered. They dont have to be godly, nor perfect but yet again NOT junk. Try and track down a decent priced set ftw. Please, we need YOUR help to make this happen. Thank You

This message will self destruct by the next page. Good Luck.

UPDATE As of 12/18/2009: Im keeping track of who has accomplished there missions. If you have already been upgraded in rank and recognized for it, then this is part of what helped you. Good Luck.
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1203204205206207307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll