d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Dark Tavern > Guild Chat Thread
Prev12345554Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 440.00
Dec 2 2009 12:53am
No more Fear, Dr. Monk? :o
Dec 2 2009 12:56am
Dark Tavern

Owners:
Darc & Yazz

Bar Managers:
? & Neoblack

Head Bartender:
Coolychilly*

Cooler:
?...

Bartenders:
Jatt*,?...

Bouncers:
?...

Doormen:
?...

Patrons:
Dr Monk,?...

(update)
Gold: 50.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 2 2009 12:57am
Quote (Darkken @ Dec 1 2009 11:53pm)
No more Fear, Dr. Monk? :o

Naa i told you in the pm i sent you. I left because i couldn't help them and they couldnt help me anymore.

edit/ And i wanted to join your guild and help has much has i can since ites still new.

This post was edited by DR_Monk on Dec 2 2009 12:59am
Dec 2 2009 01:00am
I recall, I just wasnt aware you were leaving at that exact moment :lol:
double take for that 1 ;)

This post was edited by Darkken on Dec 2 2009 01:00am
Gold: 145.37
Dec 2 2009 01:02am
:hello: Hiiiiiii dark !
Dec 2 2009 01:02am
Quote (Darkken @ Dec 2 2009 12:00am)
I recall, I just wasnt aware you were leaving at that exact moment :lol:
double take for that 1 ;)

Yeah i was gana leave soon anyways its just when i saw you JUST made that guild i thought hey i can really help them get it running and all that good stuff. So i thought abotu it for a few pmed you we talked for a bit i left fear talked some more i checked gc again and saw you put my name has a patron so i applied and here we are
Dec 2 2009 01:06am
Quote (cha3 @ Dec 2 2009 02:02am)
:hello: Hiiiiiii dark !

:lol:

That avatar is brutal ;)

:hello: back!
Stop by anytime Cha <3
Dec 2 2009 01:08am
Quote (DR_Monk @ Dec 2 2009 02:02am)
Yeah i was gana leave soon anyways its just when i saw you JUST made that guild i thought hey i can really help them get it running and all that good stuff. So i thought abotu it for a few pmed you we talked for a bit i left fear talked some more i checked gc again and saw you put my name has a patron so i applied and here we are

Good answer!
(like I said Im still underconstruction mostly and I havent talked to Yazz yet, in the meantime u could get to kno the Head Bartender) :)
Dec 2 2009 01:14am
Quote (Darkken @ Dec 2 2009 12:08am)
Good answer!
(like I said Im still underconstruction mostly and I havent talked to Yazz yet, in the meantime u could get to kno the Head Bartender) :)

I thought so too. I have always been good with words ever since 6th grade.

And about the Head Bartender if you want me to get to know him more i will. :)

And about me joining and all that i can wait.

Well the head bartender is offline so i sent him a pm and all that.

This post was edited by DR_Monk on Dec 2 2009 01:17am
Dec 2 2009 01:36am
:rofl:

You know you're addicted to D2 when you need a ride home, and ask someone to make a tp.

You know you're addicted to D2 when your late for class, and your teacher asks why? You tell them your maphack wouldn't open.

You know you're addicted to D2 when you run over something, you immediatly stop the car and check to see if it had any rare drops.

You know you're addicted to D2 when you move to a farm, just to do cow runs.

You know you're addicted to D2 when you refer to your dresser as a stash.

You know you're addicted to D2 when someone steals your lunch, you follow them around all day telling people he/she is a scammer.

You know you're addicted to D2 when you sleep you snore "zzzz Damn noob's..zzzz Damn noob's".

You know you're addicted to D2 when you see a dead man and say, "Pwned".

You know you're addicted to D2 when you ask your class-mates at school if anybody would sell their lunch for highrunes.

You know you're addicted to D2 when your teacher gives you a text book and you say, "I cant use this yet".

You know you're addicted to D2 when u see a $20 on the ground, you go for it but someone else gets it 1st and you yell, "GDAMN PICKIT".

You know you're addicted to D2 when you jump out of the bushes to scare an old lady to death and shout: "haha tppkd noob"!!

You know you're addicted to D2 when you get in a fight and lose and say, "Gdamn LAGG".

You know you're addicted to D2 when you buy something at a store and ask them, "is it legit"?

You know you're addicted to D2 when you enter class room and start screaming, "PP" "PP"

You know you're addicted to D2 when a earthquake approaches, you shout "WOOOT DIABLO WALKS THE EARTH"

You know you're addicted to D2 when you try to cast blaze by setting yourself on fire.

You know you're addicted to D2 when a guy holds a modified gun at you and say, "lol noob, no hacked items allowed"!!

You know you're addicted to D2 when your running in the house with a balloon on the head telling your family you got an energy shield.

You know you're addicted to D2 when your dad gives you a butter knife and you say, "HAHA noob weapon".

You know you're addicted to D2 when you see a child whining about something and you say, "cry more please".

You know you're addicted to D2 when you go to a jewelry store and ask if they sell sojs? Then you offer fg!!

You know you're addicted to D2 when you get in a fight and say "hold on, let me bo".

You know you're addicted to computer in general, when you say "rofl" and you actually are.

You know you're addicted to D2, when you drive half hour in a blizzard to get to your college to finish a lvl job.

You know your addicted to D2 when you see a dead guy u say.. PWNED!

You know your addicted to D2 when you attempt to put on Mf gear to get your girlfriend's pants a higher drop rate.

:rofl:
:rolleyes:
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev12345554Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll