d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Dragon's Keep Discusion Thread > members only
Prev1181182183184185319Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 248.00
Aug 21 2008 10:46pm
Quote (Perrin_WolfKin @ Wed, Aug 20 2008, 08:51pm)
lol u guys miss me??? or am i just a nucience to u haha???
been surfing, partying, hanging with friends, talking to some new people and making great friends with them, and school if u guys are wondering haha.
oh and doing stupid shit haha like skipping down one of the main streets downtown holding hands with my friend in the rain lol.
or driving through wendys drive through backwards with a friend lol and then afterwards doing some goofy dance haha with her lol.
those are just wut we have videos of my stupid junk ive been doing haha.

oh and this friday theres a party for about me and 10 friends at my friends house and me and the girl i went through the drive through backwards with lol are going to do the caramell dansen dance lol in the middle of the party haha.
and im wearing a skirt and a girls top with my fabolus boobs lol with a bit of stuffing for a bit bigger boobs haha. shes doing something just as embarasing and stuff and yeah haha. oh its probably going to be recorded too >.< put on my facebook page with everything else haha

and i bet none of u will read this b/c of how long it is

oh and the caramell dansen dance im going to do with her. i tried it and i do it just like the girl in this video just a bit more hip movement haha

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=x4TNhSPVkb4&feature=related

great absolutely great lol
Gold: 2.85
Aug 23 2008 10:16am
hey whats up sorry i havent posted in like 4ever but shit happened with my grandfather and ive been helping him (shit lke his heart stopped beatting they still wont tell me what happened)
but he go out of hospital today and i been with him almost 24/7
so whats been going on here with every1 and i trying to get back with posting more often im falling behind
ohh and thanks dragonkilla8 for the new sig its cool so ill be on more often now
Gold: 48.00
Aug 27 2008 11:29am
I'm back biggrin.gif Lol I bet noone noticed I was gone...

And to SilentSwordMaster: Np for the sig, they're made for the guild... If you want an avatar just go into paint find a 64x64 portion of the sig that you like and cut it out smile.gif
Gold: 21,871.80
Aug 27 2008 07:39pm
Quote (dragonkilla8 @ Wed, Aug 27 2008, 01:29pm)
I'm back biggrin.gif Lol I bet noone noticed I was gone...

And to SilentSwordMaster: Np for the sig, they're made for the guild... If you want an avatar just go into paint find a 64x64 portion of the sig that you like and cut it out smile.gif

No not really. Its not like your someone important. happy.gif Im gonna start comin on here more now too.
Gold: 135.01
Aug 28 2008 04:28pm
havent been on much cause ive been working and running around

Happy Bday crystal happy.gif

my b day is coming up soon sept 8th and my sisters is tommorow me and her will be the same age from tommorow till sept 8th smile.gif

and my best friend/drinking buddy michelle is sept 11 3 days after mine so were gonna selabrate are B days together get trashed lol it will be a blast smile.gif

i might start up d2 again after i get my comp working smile.gif so that will be fun starting with 3 fg haha
Gold: 357.00
Aug 29 2008 08:42am
Quote (Perrin_WolfKin @ Wed, 20 Aug 2008, 22:51)
lol u guys miss me??? or am i just a nucience to u haha???
been surfing, partying, hanging with friends, talking to some new people and making great friends with them, and school if u guys are wondering haha.
oh and doing stupid shit haha like skipping down one of the main streets downtown holding hands with my friend in the rain lol.
or driving through wendys drive through backwards with a friend lol and then afterwards doing some goofy dance haha with her lol.
those are just wut we have videos of my stupid junk ive been doing haha.

oh and this friday theres a party for about me and 10 friends at my friends house and me and the girl i went through the drive through backwards with lol are going to do the caramell dansen dance lol in the middle of the party haha.
and im wearing a skirt and a girls top with my fabolus boobs lol with a bit of stuffing for a bit bigger boobs haha. shes doing something just as embarasing and stuff and yeah haha. oh its probably going to be recorded too >.< put on my facebook page with everything else haha

and i bet none of u will read this b/c of how long it is

oh and the caramell dansen dance im going to do with her. i tried it and i do it just like the girl in this video just a bit more hip movement haha

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=x4TNhSPVkb4&feature=related

Oh she's ur new gf? and lmao i saw that video

Sup peter and crystal

happy bday crystal

wassup everyone? lol

This post was edited by Deathn0te on Aug 29 2008 08:43am
Gold: 48.00
Aug 29 2008 09:42am
Quote (timmy08 @ Thu, Aug 28 2008, 06:28pm)
havent been on much cause ive been working and running around

Happy Bday crystal happy.gif

my b day is coming up soon sept 8th and my sisters is tommorow me and her will be the same age from tommorow till sept 8th smile.gif

and my best friend/drinking buddy michelle is sept 11 3 days after mine so were gonna selabrate are B days together get trashed lol it will be a blast smile.gif

i might start up d2 again after i get my comp working smile.gif so that will be fun starting with 3 fg haha

Heh my college starts up on the 8th biggrin.gif
Gold: 38.00
Aug 29 2008 10:58am
Quote (dragonkilla8 @ Fri, Aug 29 2008, 07:42am)
Heh my college starts up on the 8th biggrin.gif

reg starts for me on the 8th and college starts on the 29th
Gold: 33,466.00
Aug 29 2008 12:00pm
Quote (Deathn0te @ Fri, Aug 29 2008, 10:42am)
Oh she's ur new gf? and lmao i saw that video

Sup peter and crystal

happy bday crystal

wassup everyone? lol

wait which video??? lol
and yeah shes my new gf
theres no way u saw the video of that dance and skirt i made sure it didnt make it to face book

Welcome back everyone haha
Gold: 357.00
Aug 29 2008 02:56pm
Quote (Perrin_WolfKin @ Fri, 29 Aug 2008, 14:00)
wait which video??? lol
and yeah shes my new gf
theres no way u saw the video of that dance and skirt i made sure it didnt make it to face book

Welcome back everyone haha

Nah i was speakin of the video with u and her drivin backwards idk where and dancin at they end

and my rank has been invaded!
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1181182183184185319Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll