d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Dragon's Keep Discusion Thread > members only
Prev11718192021319Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,096.54
Feb 11 2008 09:31pm
Quote (Perrin_WolfKin @ Mon, Feb 11 2008, 11:22pm)
come on crystal isnt that bad. unless she feels like talking u into try to get something done. like peircings lol. nah j/king shes great

anyway we need to get some guild events going anyone got some ideas?

guild duels?
ironman?
Gold: 0.01
Feb 11 2008 09:39pm
guild treasure hunt

p.s. Crystal scares me

This post was edited by lilrage88 on Feb 11 2008 09:54pm
Gold: 33,466.00
Feb 11 2008 09:58pm
im sort of in a mode for both guild treasuer hunt and guild iron man

hmmm
im scared myself i just lost another 5 pounds and im only 3-4 inchs bigger along the waist then crystal T.T
im only 145 now at 5,10 T.T (not a weakling just 1% fat)
Gold: 48.00
Feb 11 2008 10:32pm
Quote (lilrage88 @ Mon, Feb 11 2008, 10:59pm)
welcome to the guild hope u enjoy ur stay...avoid crystal at all costs

Lol, actually most of the people that talk to me end up liking me tongue.gif If you want me to be scary I can... Hmm maybe I have a new goal for myself, scare the shit out of everyone in the guild...

I think that will be my goal if Jay doesn't get his piercings done tongue.gif

Quote (lilrage88 @ Mon, Feb 11 2008, 11:39pm)
guild treasure hunt

p.s. Crystal scares me

Roar *,..,*

Quote (atvhell @ Mon, Feb 11 2008, 09:19pm)
Wow,You guys don't even care that i left? Wow i was like a rock and you guys are a car, You guys just run over me like you don't care that i broke.

Woah, when'd you leave? Btw, guild chat is for guildies only wink.gif Lol

This post was edited by dragonkilla8 on Feb 11 2008 10:37pm
Feb 11 2008 10:37pm
Quote (dragonkilla8 @ Mon, Feb 11 2008, 11:32pm)
Roar *,..,*

lol u havent come to visit yet so i cant get them done. and no jacobs ladder no matter what. only piercing in the ears and probably only one in each ear.

im not going to go throught the pain of a jacobs ladder.

and scaring people shouldnt be hard for u crystal just show ur face and theyll scream lol tongue.gif j/k
but seriously u can scare everyone pretty easily im sure.

This post was edited by Perrin_WolfKin on Feb 11 2008 10:39pm
Feb 11 2008 10:42pm
Quote (Perrin_WolfKin @ Tue, Feb 12 2008, 12:37am)
lol u havent come to visit yet so i cant get them done. and no jacobs ladder no matter what. only piercing in the ears and probably only one.

im not going to go throught the pain of a jacobs ladder.

and scaring people shouldnt be hard for u crystal just show ur face and theyll scream lol tongue.gif j/k
but seriously u can scare everyone pretty easily im sure.

Lol, you know if I only give you one piercing it'll be in your right lobe... (If you don't get that one, it's an old 80's thing when guys would only get their lobe pierced, left would mean cool right would mean gay)

And Jacobs ladder can't be that painful, shit it's not like yours is big enough for more than 1 or 2 bars wink.gif Lol jk, no clue. I have a friend that would loooove to do it for you happy.gif His name is Stu.

Yeah if I wanted to scare people I could very easily. I've never had a problem describing things with morbid amounts of detail tongue.gif Like the time I told one of the kids at my school that was picking on my friends little brother, I told him that if he didn't shut up I would take a low powered, long barreled shot gun and shove it up his ass and pull the trigger so that the bullets would stop at his stomach, leaking stomach acid so it would digest him from the inside out then eat through his skin and spill out onto the ground where I would gather it up in a pot and have ass hole stew... Mmm... Nothing like a fresh pot of Stew... But that's not the point.
Feb 11 2008 10:58pm
Quote (dragonkilla8 @ Mon, Feb 11 2008, 11:42pm)
Lol, you know if I only give you one piercing it'll be in your right lobe... (If you don't get that one, it's an old 80's thing when guys would only get their lobe pierced, left would mean cool right would mean gay)

And Jacobs ladder can't be that painful, shit it's not like yours is big enough for more than 1 or 2 bars wink.gif Lol jk, no clue. I have a friend that would loooove to do it for you happy.gif His name is Stu.

Yeah if I wanted to scare people I could very easily. I've never had a problem describing things with morbid amounts of detail tongue.gif Like the time I told one of the kids at my school that was picking on my friends little brother, I told him that if he didn't shut up I would take a low powered, long barreled shot gun and shove it up his ass and pull the trigger so that the bullets would stop at his stomach, leaking stomach acid so it would digest him from the inside out then eat through his skin and spill out onto the ground where I would gather it up in a pot and have ass hole stew... Mmm... Nothing like a fresh pot of Stew... But that's not the point.

ive always known u where a morbid person when u wanted to be. like when u said u feed me my own intestants if i messed with u today. or when u said u cut my ba*** off if i messed with u etc.
and also piercing i get both ears pierced or something idk i ask u wut u though and figure out something we bothed agreeded on. and thirdly i think we shouldnt takl about jacob ladder anymore.
lastly i need ur opinion on something

This post was edited by Perrin_WolfKin on Feb 11 2008 11:02pm
Feb 11 2008 11:10pm
Quote (Perrin_WolfKin @ Tue, Feb 12 2008, 12:58am)
ive always known u where a morbid person when u wanted to be. like when u said u feed me my own intestants if i messed with u today. or when u said u cut my ba*** off if i messed with u etc.
and also piercing i get both ears pierced or something idk i ask u wut u though and figure out  something we bothed agreeded on. and thirdly i think we shouldnt takl about jacob ladder anymore.
lastly i need ur opinion on something

I remember saying the intestines thing but I rarely threaten to rip guys balls off... Not really my style lol, normally it has to do with an organ being digested, like I'll rip your liver out and eat it raw or something.

Lol, I won't stop bringing it up until you have it done and Stu verifies it. IT's that simple tongue.gif
Feb 11 2008 11:12pm
Quote (dragonkilla8 @ Tue, Feb 12 2008, 12:10am)
I remember saying the intestines thing but I rarely threaten to rip guys balls off... Not really my style lol, normally it has to do with an organ being digested, like I'll rip your liver out and eat it raw or something.

Lol, I won't stop bringing it up until you have it done and Stu verifies it. IT's that simple tongue.gif

let just say im not having anything done down there that can be potential painful and harmful to the body.
also i was annoying u one day or something and u just said ill rip ur balls off or something along those lines.

also u threaten to kick me in the balls when i showed u that video of ti-kan-do knock out kick. idk remember y u said that or how we reached that point all i remember is the threat and the video

This post was edited by Perrin_WolfKin on Feb 11 2008 11:14pm
Feb 11 2008 11:14pm
Quote (Perrin_WolfKin @ Tue, Feb 12 2008, 01:12am)
let just say im not having anything done down there that can be potential painful and harmful to the body.
also i was annoying u one day or something and u just said ill rip ur balls off or something along those lines.

It's not harmful to the body really, it's no worse then getting a shot... And as I said before, if you don't have a jackobs ladder you either HAVE or ARE a pussy.

Hmm... Doesn't sound like me, I deny it.

Uhh I might have mentioned kicking someone in the balls but not you tongue.gif

This post was edited by dragonkilla8 on Feb 11 2008 11:15pm
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev11718192021319Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll