d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > The Militia > The Ultimate Melee Guild
Prev1164165166167168307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 8 2009 01:35am
Internal Guild Tournaments

Hosted By LilNeko aka Jessy and natedoggg

Quote (natedoggg @ Dec 7 2009 04:53am)

No time or date has been set yet but...
Once the tournament's spots have all been filled the tournament will begin on a monday and end on that following sunday
Combatants will use this entire week to complete all their challenges and the championship match MUST be completed by sunday, this gives everyone enough time to meet with one another when its convenient for all instead of trying to horde people together at one time and place
If anyone has any questions feel free to pm jess or myself for anything
Begining matches, Quarter-final and Semi-final matches will be ft6 win by 2, and the championship match will be ft6 win by 2-- best 2/3 sets
All combatants will follow gm melee rules and gear

Combatants will be auto rolled for starting positions on bracket...

1) lilneko
2) gensisbk
3) kabigon
4) PAWNGE
5) Punk103
6) Hitech
7) Conc
8)Mr. Boomer

if we can get this tourney full by today, then it can start today...iso sign ups nao!!!

Update As Of 12/07/2009:

Quote (LilNeko @ Dec 7 2009 02:56pm)
another suggestions for tourney if we can get everybody in tourney it would be awesome but if you can't then its ok also if you want we can extend the tourney and make like 16 people instead of 8 people in it.

8 one side and 8 other side idk lol

Quote (natedoggg @ Dec 7 2009 03:11pm)
well if were doin 16 then you can stay in, just waitin to hear from guildies if they want 8 or 16

edit: pro move jj ty man

Dec 8 2009 01:41am
Melee SETB Tournaments
Hosted By Conc aka Chris

Quote (Conc @ Dec 5 2009 11:55am)
Setb Single Elimination Tournament, Saturday -- Dec 5th , 4pm

A Single Eliminaiton Team Bet (SETB) involves 4, 6 or 8 players for a 2 VS 2, 3 VS 3 or 4 VS 4 bet. In this case, in tournament mode, we'll want to shoot for four-player teams for 4 VS 4 single elimination dueling. Two and three-player teams may be acceptable for other SETB and SETB Tournament events. Players must not party-up in a SETB because while in a single elimination duel, multiple auras would give a winning team an advantage over the losing team. In our case our captains will be our guild leaders. At which point, each captain's strategies of sending which player to duel whom will help determine the final outcome of the SETB. When dueling, it's especially important to keep in mind that there is absolutely no healing in SETBs. After a player wins a duel, they must continue dueling the next opponent chosen by the opposing captain until they die or manage to do the impossible of "sweeping" all four opponents without dying. (It happens). The general idea is to defeat all four members of the opposing team with at least one player still alive on the winning team, which will then earn the winning team one "point". To actually completely "win" a SETB, a team must "earn" three points. Therefore, the first team to score three points first, wins the SETB and advances to the next round of the tournament.

Main SETB event rules are as follows:

(Any rules that are broken which affect dueling will disqualify a player for that round only (One point earned by a team = one round). The disqualified player may join the next round).

1. No healing during a single round.
2. No partying.
3. No exile shields are allowed to be used against non-zealers such as barbarians.
4. No running.
5. If a player is still tapped after they win a duel, they must continue and duel the next player of the other team if needed.
6. No jumping.
7. After a players says "Go," both players must walk toward each other without stopping until contact is made. *This is to eliminate the possibility of unfair shifting.
8. Once a player FFAs, they FULLY agreed to particpate in the SETB and finish it all the way through to the end until one team wins three points.
9. No player is allowed to leave during an active SETB.
10. If a player drops due to time out, that player has three minutes to return. If that player does not return within three minutes, that player becomes disqualified for that current round.
11. If a player drops due to time out and does not return at all, their team may reuse one player twice, but not the same player for a third time.

SetB Sign up, Saturday 4pm.

Everyone can start signing up ur team for setb. It will be 2v2, rules posted above.

1. Conc & Since1987
2. LilNeko & PAWNGE
3. Gui988 & genesisbk
4. Jew_ & Punk103

Update As Of 12/05/2009:
Quote (Conc @ Dec 5 2009 02:07pm)
UPDATE: Setb Single Elimination Tournament, Saturday -- Dec 5th , 4pm

Place's:

1st. Sold & Toronto
2nd. Lmk & Genocyde
3rd. Mung & Brotector

Update As Of 12/07/2009: Contact Conc aka Chris for the next SETB Tournament!

This post was edited by PAWNGE on Dec 8 2009 01:59am
Dec 8 2009 01:48am
The Militia

Im putting this out in the open so EVERYONE understands me clearly. Not to be an asshole but we all have to here it.

The Militia will NOT tolerate ANY BM occurrences within the guild. You represent a guild that revolves around respect for the JSP community. There is NO second chances at all. BM Trading, BM Posts or even BM in general. You represent a guild that is starting to grow a reputation for itself and you are a big part of its growth. If I hear that you are disrespecting someone else for any apparent reason, plain and simple - Your Gone.

Im sorry I had to post this but everyone has to realize this will stay a respectable guild no matter what.

Thank You

Rocky

Gold: 260.00
Dec 8 2009 01:50am
Quote (PAWNGE @ Dec 8 2009 03:48am)
The Militia

Im putting this out in the open so EVERYONE understands me clearly. Not to be an asshole but we all have to here it.

The Militia will NOT tolerate ANY BM occurrences within the guild. You represent a guild that revolves around respect for the JSP community. There is NO second chances at all. BM Trading, BM Posts or even BM in general. You represent a guild that is starting to grow a reputation for itself and you are a big part of its growth. If I hear that you are disrespecting someone else for any apparent reason, plain and simple - Your Gone.

Im sorry I had to post this but everyone has to realize this will stay a respectable guild no matter what.

Thank You

Rocky

:cheers:
Dec 8 2009 01:50am
:santa: The Militia Fundraiser :santa:

Its that time of year where others are in need of our help. We sometimes take for granted how easy it is for most of us to find the right type of melee items to build a new character with. For some, its as easy as a click of a button to purchase the forum gold. Its time to give back. Give back to a later decided individual who needs our help the most. Someone that really wants to get into melee. An individual that has a hard time getting FG and equipment just so they can have a little fun with the guys. Maybe its just because this person has no money for or even items to trade with. Whatever it may be, I purpose to host this fundraiser to show our support towards the groth of melee in general.

I would like to get as many peoples support on this project as possible. If your a little tight at the moment I understand. For those of you who have basic/general melee items layen around on mules, this is your chance to help give back and do your good deed for the year. I want this to be a team effort. There is no need for ONE person to donate everything we need. I could just do that myself. Our group effort will pay off in the end. This fundraiser will put a smile on someones face, all because of the support from the entire guild.

We are in search of a complete character. A list of items are listed below to give everyone an idea what to find, purchase or donate. I purpose to make a FULL Zealot. The items do NOT have to have godly stats nore be perfect in any way. Just basic entry level equipment that they can always upgrade later on. More than one type of item is ok aswell. I will post updates on donated items as each piece comes in.

I am taking nominations via pm for this lucky individual. It can be a fellow guildy or even just someone who has always wanted to get into melee but can't for whatever reason. If you would like to nominate someone, you mustsend me a pm on why they deserve to be chosen. From there we will decide on the right person.

UPDATED As of 12/07/2009: SUCESS!! All we need is some melee invent!!! come on guys, put your heads together and lets find these three guys there iso's!!! Lets get these babys finished so they can get to a happy home!
Dec 8 2009 01:51am
The Militia Channel!

Op MILITIA.

UPDATED As of 12/07/2009: Come afk! Remember the "DOT" in the end of the name. Jessy has been working on her bot and I believe shes ready to open shop. Great place to be. This will also be used for all our meeting places for upcomming and ongoing events!
Dec 8 2009 01:55am
:santa: The Militia Christmas Party! :santa:

That's right! Its the time of year to give back! The Miltia welcomes anyone to come and vist this fun filled event! It will be open door to all guilds! Bring all your friends to this great event ! The date is still being worked on, but expect it around the third week of December that weekend. The exact date will be announced soon. This years celebration will entail item givaways, fg givaways, raffles, trivia games, letter games, fg wagered duels, caster duels, and more! Come visit Op MILITA. (with a dot) and be with all your friends in this live Christmas party! The channel will be open all night and the party starts asap! Come and have a fun time with all your friends and fellow guildys. We will have free rush/quests game up aswell! Even if you dont want to get in any of the set games, plan on just comming to chit chat with all your freinds! You wont want to miss it! More details to come!

Thank You
:cheers:

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATE As of 11/02/09: Just wanted to let you know I personally invited guild Melee to this baby!

UPDATE As Of 11/07/2009: This will more than likely happen next (not this) weekend. Exact time/date comming soon!
Dec 8 2009 01:56am
]The Militia Introduces....

*** BASIC TRAINING ***

B.T. will soon be available! This is a perfect opportunity for new comers to learn GM Melee! If your a little rusty, if you always wanted to go GM, if your failing on ladder with no idea whats going on... then THIS is for you. There will be a whole itinerary of stuff we will work with you on. Even if its the most basic stuff, Your drill sergeant will teach you everthing you need to know. Small things like; terms i.e dr, bm, ft6, setb, gm, mxb, ds, hl, fps, ect ect. Help with all types of builds; i.e Jab, Fury, Zeal, Conc. help with stats, gear review, melee styles, how to's, bad manners, good manners and more. Basic melee info that some of us take for granted and not share with others because of misc reasons. We will train you to become the best of the best. We will help you achieve your goals, w/e they may be. Pm me if you would like to enlist. Sign ups are now available. Set dates will be determined to help go around your schedule.

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATED As of 11/26/2009: Sign up's have started! Date will be determined ASAP. ForEVERYONES information - You can keep this 100% anonymous.

UPDATED As of 12/07/2009: This 100% anonymous Boot Camp will start on December 20th run through the end December. This will be held each quarter as more people are recruited . Mark your calendars!
Dec 8 2009 01:57am
The Militia Introduces....

:evillol: HELL WEEK :evillol:

That right, HELL WEEK baby! Durring the whole 3rd week of December ( exact date comming soon) Our very own Jessy a.k.a. LilNeko will be performing grushes for a new melee character of your choice! Quests included. ALL on my tab. On top of that; during this crazy week, you will have a chance to find some ubers to help you get from 1 to 90. Thats right, I will ALSO pick up the tab for your lvl job on top of your rush from Jessy.

This is your golden opportunity to create a new ( it maybe your first) GM melee character of your choice! We will be doing this a whole week so pick your time frame and work it out with us. Nights are always best and we will be keeping a sign up list to get an idea on how many rushes are needed before we start. More the marrier, in the same game will be best. Dont forget, make your character in classic/ladder. You will convert later on. Its quick and ezier this way. I will be using the honor system for all the lvl jobs so all you have to do is pm me there price, a link or user and ill send you the fg you need to get you to atleast lvl 90.

This is your chance to make that Fury, Jab, Conc or even Zeal you always wanted to make. We are running a ladder for all types gm melee characters and here is your free pass. Thanks to your guild that wants you to excel. More details to come!

Rocky

The Militia

UPDATED As of 11/26/2009: I have already started a sign up list for members that are doing HELL WEEK! We got Crushers! We got Botted Ubers! Heres you chance to sign up. Make that new melee char you always wanted. Shit.. remake the one you got now!

UPDATED As of 11/29/2009: I almost have a full crew that have enlisted in HELL WEEK. Hell week will start on December 13thand run through December 19th. Sign up today!

UPDATES As of 12/07/2009: punk103 Has volunteered to be our Uber running for this awesome event! Thx boss!
Dec 8 2009 02:08am
Guild Raffle

* Winning number will be choosn from by a "Random Number Generator"
- I personally will be drawing this.

* Winning number will be drawn the 1st of EVERY month.
- i.e December 1st @ 1:00AM Alaska Time.
- Winning ticket number will be posted here in The Militias Guild Chat

* 5fg Per number.
- FG is to be sent to me directly, to hold
- I will donate 100fg to the pot EVERY month.
- Larger fg amounts will come soon enough.
- Items may or may not be used aswell. ( Melee ofc)
- Donations from others are always gladly acepted.

* You must pick a number between 1-36.
- Just like jsp hourly raffle.
- There is NO limit on how many numbers can be picked.
- ANY tickets that are purchased MUST be done through via pm to me only.
- Again, EACH number is 5fg.

* UPDATES
- When updated and you do not see your raffle ticket posted, please pm me to re-update the ticket list.

Side Note:We can keep the numbers secret. PM me your raffle ticket(s) numbers and when I update the 1-36 count I will post it as "taken". SO, your dont have to post how many or which number(s) you have choosen.

Good Luck and lets have some fun!

* Congrats to our last months winner of 280.00fg - Kakkle

UPDATE POT Total As Of 12/07/2009: 100.00FG
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev1164165166167168307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll