d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Guild Chat & Recruiting > Wicked Dark Juggalos Guild Chat And Recruiting
Prev11451461471481494007Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Jul 16 2009 07:27pm
Quote (KingVengeance @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 09:04pm)
i do believe i have fixed my sig, Bill. Thanks for the heads up. I would rather not get more warn for more stupid reasons.

no problem. I know the sig rules inside and out.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 16 2009 08:06pm
hey everyone..i'm shopping for a new guild and i was just wondering if i could get some opinions on wdj. i would like an active guild where i can feel welcome and even if i'm not around 24/7 i can still count on people and have a good environment to be a part of..thanks for any input..i'll check this thread or if you want to pm me that would be great too
Jul 16 2009 08:11pm
Quote (tdahl824 @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 10:06pm)
hey everyone..i'm shopping for a new guild and i was just wondering if i could get some opinions on wdj. i would like an active guild where i can feel welcome and even if i'm not around 24/7 i can still count on people and have a good environment to be a part of..thanks for any input..i'll check this thread or if you want to pm me that would be great too

PM one of the council members or Clifford for more info.

Gold: 708.17
Jul 16 2009 08:17pm
Quote (Hellsknight @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 10:11pm)
PM one of the council members or Clifford for more info.

i told him to ask the guild it self. :P
i gave him info.

like to scoop it out more

This post was edited by clifford on Jul 16 2009 08:19pm
Jul 16 2009 08:19pm
Quote (clifford @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 10:17pm)
i told him to ask the guild it self. :P
i gave him info.

Well aren't you special?

It's probably the best guild on JSP. SOme people are very active and some are moderately active.

Usually somebody is on to help out with things.
Gold: 2,170.00
Jul 16 2009 08:30pm
Quote (Hellsknight @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 09:19pm)
Well aren't you special?

It's probably the best guild on JSP. SOme people are very active and some are moderately active.

Full of lies. <3
Gold: 872.82
Jul 16 2009 08:39pm
Quote (WickedDarkJuggalos @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 06:52pm)
i wore the shirt the other day, then i humped this chick and she fuckin walked out of my house with my shirt. bull

What shirt?

Okay, my hdin has got all his quests besides his Baal quests. That means, like said before, I can grush up to 7 people at once.

Trouble is, I have no idea when a good time is to do this. I'd like to hear from people that want a grush done. I want this rush to be somewhat scheduled so we can all be prepared and everything goes smoothly.

Afterwards, if we can get people together, I'm willing to devote some more time to gubering those people for levels. With a full team (BW, spinnerx2), we can only do 5 at once, but it's likely we can work something out to get everyone 85+ in one night.

Please, fellow Dark Juggalos... Help me to orchestrate this!
Jul 16 2009 08:44pm
Quote (tdahl824 @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 09:06pm)

I've loved being in WDJ! A bunch of good people, everyone is GM. We can be pretty strict, though. It seems that WDJ holds itself to a higher standard than most others. We do our best to follow all the rules and help each other out when needed.

I for one can perform pretty much any PvM function on non-ladder, classic and expansion. Classic rushing? I can do that. Set up ubers? spin? bonewall? I can do that, too.

Whether or not you decide to join up with us, feel free to drop me a pm if you see me online and need a little help with something. I can't always do classic rushes/grushes due to time constraints, but I do my best to help out fellow JSPers when they need it.

EDIT: Crap, I double posted! When I get a little wine (or w/e) in me, sometimes I forget to write it all out and hit that "edit" button at the end of the thread. Sorry, Juggalos/Juggalettes.

This post was edited by OniNeko on Jul 16 2009 08:46pm
Gold: 708.17
Jul 16 2009 08:56pm
Quote (Hellsknight @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 10:19pm)
Well aren't you special?

yes i fucking am.
and ty :P

Quote (OniNeko @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 10:39pm)
What shirt?

Okay, my hdin has got all his quests besides his Baal quests.  That means, like said before, I can grush up to 7 people at once.

Trouble is, I have no idea when a good time is to do this.  I'd like to hear from people that want a grush done.  I want this rush to be somewhat scheduled so we can all be prepared and everything goes smoothly.

Afterwards, if we can get people together, I'm willing to devote some more time to gubering those people for levels.  With a full team (BW, spinnerx2), we can only do 5 at once, but it's likely we can work something out to get everyone 85+ in one night.

Please, fellow Dark Juggalos... Help me to orchestrate this!

wdj's shirt lol
pics in my sig.

and as soon as everything gets str8 with who is rushing and what for our services it will be easier.

Quote (OniNeko @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 10:44pm)
I've loved being in WDJ!  A bunch of good people, everyone is GM.  We can be pretty strict, though.  It seems that WDJ holds itself to a higher standard than most others.  We do our best to follow all the rules and help each other out when needed.

I for one can perform pretty much any PvM function on non-ladder, classic and expansion.  Classic rushing?  I can do that.  Set up ubers?  spin?  bonewall?  I can do that, too.

Whether or not you decide to join up with us, feel free to drop me a pm if you see me online and need a little help with something.  I can't always do classic rushes/grushes due to time constraints, but I do my best to help out fellow JSPers when they need it.

EDIT:  Crap, I double posted!  When I get a little wine (or w/e) in me, sometimes I forget to write it all out and hit that "edit" button at the end of the thread.  Sorry, Juggalos/Juggalettes.

ty that means alot to me.
and at ur edit. you using ur get out of jail card?
Jul 16 2009 09:12pm
Quote (clifford @ Thu, Jul 16 2009, 09:56pm)
yes i fucking am.
and ty :P

wdj's shirt lol
pics in my sig.

and as soon as everything gets str8 with who is rushing and what for our services it will be easier.

ty that means alot to me.
and at ur edit.  you using ur get out of jail card?

Get out of jail free card? Hell no, I already rolled doubles! :P

And if that means a lot to you, get this: When I saw you were the guild leader, I didn't hesitate to join up. I'm always apprehensive about associating myself with a group, but I saw you were at the helm, and just had to accept my invitation. I remember back in the day when every other JSPer had "Clifford for TT" in their signature. :D

Once I get my job down, I'll have to get one of those shirts, too. :D
EDIT: Yeah, I just got a job in sales. ^_^

This post was edited by OniNeko on Jul 16 2009 09:13pm
Go Back To Guild Chat & Recruiting Topic List
Prev11451461471481494007Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll